Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:58:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exploit to earn 3x your BTC | Lowered Price for 1st buyer  (Read 2367 times)
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:24:02 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2016, 07:20:55 PM by HardcoreSuperstar

I just discovered an exploit that will turn your .1 into .3 and can be repeated an infinite amount of times

This is an exploit on a gambling site that I have found and can guarantee that it works

This method can be instant or take up to 3 days to complete but it is easy money

I'm selling the 1st copy for .15 and the remaining 4 for .25  

As stated above, this is an exploit.  Not a method.  This isn't an ebook, I will send you a privnote with the method as I don't want this getting leaked anywhere.

I will only be selling this to trusted members, I am not risking getting this leaked.  Don't waste your time otherwise.

GHCoins45

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:25:12 PM

what about a vouch copy to a trusted member first ?
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:27:12 PM

what about a vouch copy ?

I won't be giving a vouch copy due to how valuable this method is.  I am willing to escrow with an extremely trusted user just to verify the method works before releasing funds.  This is a legit exploit though and it's well worth your money.

Edit: I have just PM'd you with a tiny glimpse of the exploit so you can understand it a little more

JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:31:30 PM

If you really tested it and turn your money to 3x of it, would you mind paying your loan first or atleast post a transaction ID of your withdrawal?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1315497.0
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:32:48 PM

If you really tested it and turn your money to 3x of it, would you mind paying your loan first or atleast post a transaction ID of your withdrawal?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1315497.0

Haha, thanks for reminding me, just payed it!

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:37:26 PM

So basically your title is misleading .It should "How to double your coins on a gambling site".You know there is not much scope to such exploits until the developers of the gambling sites find it out and the permanently ban the members using the method regardless of whatever balances they have.The more people start using it,the method is more prone on getting exploited .
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:38:57 PM

So basically your title is misleading .It should "How to double your coins on a gambling site".You know there is not much scope to such exploits until the developers of the gambling sites find it out and the permanently ban the members using the method regardless of whatever balances they have.The more people start using it,the method is more prone on getting exploited .

No, it is not misleading.  Your .1 will turn into .3

That's why I'm selling limited copies of this exploit

It's guaranteed proffit

And the payout is instant.  There is never any holding of fund in the site, its direct from your wallet in and direct from your wallet out.

jakals

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:39:03 PM

then dont share and make it known use it win money ? why sharing ? feels like scam .
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:40:49 PM

then dont share and make it known use it win money ? why sharing ? feels like scam .

Why would I keep it private if I can earn more money off of it by selling and using it?

This is not a scam, I promise.  It's a legit exploit.

HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:43:26 PM

House edge, problematically, allowed them to hedge faster  Huh

I don't really understand what you're saying but this does not involve luck what so ever.

bitcoiner-jack

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:44:53 PM

lol..

why dont you turn that 0.1 to 0.3 infinite number of times.
buy an island, buy a country and live there?

what a retard...
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:46:49 PM

lol..

why dont you turn that 0.1 to 0.3 infinite number of times.
buy an island, buy a country and live there?

what a retard...

I can.  But why not earn extra by selling the method?

You sound like a 8 year old name calling.

HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:49:18 PM

Alright.  So I realize you guys aren't buying it, I'm going to give one vouch copy to a trusted member.

If you feel you are trusted enough to receive it, reply to this.

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:49:56 PM

Why would I keep it private if I can earn more money off of it by selling and using it?

This is not a scam, I promise.  It's a legit exploit.

If it really works what you should do is tell the owner of the gambling site instead of selling it. (Again) if it really works what you're doing is stealing from that site and teaching others how to steal.
If it doesn't work then you're trying to steal users from this forum. I can't find any scenario where it looks good for you.
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:52:32 PM

This is not a scam, I promise.  It's a legit exploit.

If it really works what you should do is tell the owner of the gambling site instead of selling it. (Again) if it really works what you're doing ia stealing from that site and teaching others how to steal.
If it doesn't work then your trying to steal users from this forum. I can't find any scenario where it looks good for you.

It's an exploit so yes, it's completely immoral.  Some people actually might want it.

If no one ends up buying it, I'm going to tell the owner.

rudefud

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:55:15 PM

This is not a scam, I promise.  It's a legit exploit.

If it really works what you should do is tell the owner of the gambling site instead of selling it. (Again) if it really works what you're doing is stealing from that site and teaching others how to steal.
If it doesn't work then you're trying to steal users from this forum. I can't find any scenario where it looks good for you.

I really hate people like you, You are talking about stealing just because you have a life and u got money , People like you are the reason for corruption on earth Fuck you, And to the OP SELL the method , ANd good luck brother

Edit: The motherfucker just gave you a negative trust , He thinks his a GOD or something ,.... watch your site peace of shit.
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:07:51 PM

The only right thing to do is to write to site owners. And ask for bounty. If i'm the site owner, in 2-3 days when this bug leaked, first i will freeze all account using it, then denied all withdraws to those users and finally will a scam accusation!

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:26:40 PM

OP has told me the site (but not the exploit) and said he'd tell them about the exploit to get rid of my negative trust. I've contacted them via Twitter asking them to contact OP.

@rudefud you've got really messed up principles and a clearly wrong definition of "corruption".
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:30:18 PM

I take a vouch if your still offering  Smiley
bitcoiner-jack

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:30:53 PM

why risk the method by selling it?
keep it to yourself and do it over and over again.
stop wasting your time!
lololol too funny.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: