Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:37:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *** Vegasguy is a scammer ***  (Read 1780 times)
Crypto_Towelie (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 150

Coin Developer

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:03:03 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 07:15:58 PM by Crypto_Towelie

This man is a sad loser. After being found out by lots of people, he still defends himself and his arguments about the takeover that took place in ROScoin. This man kept every unswapped ROS/FLY, and sold them privately for bitcoin to create an artificial value for his coin.

The ROS that did got swapped, he simply dumped this on the exchange while ROS was already in a bad shape back then.

Now he's going to do the exact same thing with XDE. After a long discussion, this man attacked me personally in my services hread. I left him a bad trust rating after that, stating facts and truth. Surprise surprise, I was out for a few hours with the munchies and got back with a negativ trust rating on my account! Saying I scammed him with 20BTC and that I spread lies etc.

Funny though, since this man is the only one making things up  Cheesy I never even worked for this man or his team. else his FLY would not have been such a disaster over 4 weeks  Cheesy

I also critisised the FLY coin source in the past, and was called a FUDder back then by his PR metemorphin. While I was only stating basic coin cloning things they forgot/fucked up.

And guess what? 80% of the things I pointed out are corrected in his latest version. Cool

Some quotes and facts:

The last "swap" vegasguy did was ROScoin.

In fact this was not a swap! He invited people with ROScoins in his new coin, flycoin. When he received the ROS from people who wanted to be part of his project, he dumped ALL ROS on holders who decided not to go with his project!

He also "premined" more coins then the original ROScoin supply! Never burned 1 coin of the leftovers. Instead he sold them for bitcoin. Putting that bitcoin into the buywall, to create an artificial value for flycoin

Regards
Towelie

Quoted for the sake of truth

Good luck with these clowns!

You ask former holders ROS, whether they are satisfied with the profit of at least x20.
I am personally very pleased.

Leave a topic of ROS, placebo and vegas reconciled and explained the situation a long time ago.

This topic XDE - come good times for this coin, so you better take care of promotion, not FUD.

This is not fud, but basic truth and facts. Do your own research! ROS holders did not get any better from this if they did not join his project. ROS is still a valid coin and trading on exchanges. This man dumped all ROS he received after his "trade in" was over. Unacceptable, and not how a takeover or "swap" should be!

Now with this coin, they force themselves in. Claiming all kinds of rubbish on how good they are, and how much they deserve to get paid by doing this for "you" LMAO. FLY has been unable to trade for WEEKS because of the ignorance of this developer team. Pushing out releases without proper testing. Causing chains to fork, and stall. Causing users funds to be stuck on exchanges or inside the wallet, unable to do anything with it for weeks. No wait, vegasguy and metamorphin are not even developers!

And yet they claim to be the best at what they do!  Cheesy

#clowncoin

Yes, when I collected all the ros, the swap was over , Ros was at 4 sats. I dumped my own holding of 26 million to a buy wall of 4 sats. lol

You wont be reading any more twisted truths from Crypto towelie here any more Wink

Final profits from those that swapped from Ross to FLY 133x their investment. FACT that MANY know.

Vegas

Twisted truth??

This is the truth!You dumpd all ROScoins, that is NOT ok with a swap. Also YOU kept the remaining " unswapped " coins yourself, and you sold them to your " private investors " to create a artificial price on FLYcoin, and filling your OWN bags! This man and his so called team are actually indeed scammers! You kept coins that did not belong to you!

Why did you premine more coins then ROS originally had? There is NO good explanation for that! Why did you keep the unswapped coins to yourself?

Also take note on how this "team" is changing thoughts about the takeover EVERY day. You are misleading investors! 50% of what is stated in your new OP is already reversed/changed!

#clowncoin
#fraud

Post here again, and I will be posting on your thread , EVERY SINGLE DAY. I dont work, so I have all the time in the world. Want me to prove it for the next 6 months? Ive posted EVERY DAY in FLY AND XDE2. Ill just include your thread now. Want to take that chance?

Vegas

HOW PATHETIC! THIS IS NOT EVEN YOUR THREAD YOU SCAMMER!

But go ahead.. make yourself ridiculous in my thread Cheesy

This is the "dev" you guys are getting! LMAO

Why did you delete that pathetic post of yours vegasguy? Covering up your badmouthed mistakes again? Cheesy

#clowncoin
#fraud
#fail

edit

Update: So unclaimed funds now burned.
Team gets exactly 53 xdeII coins each from premine.
Cut prices of All wallets in 1/2 to make it more available.

Bottom line: Community MUST endorse this coin, and it MUST be fair, or im not ok with it.

Vegas

WOW! JUST WOW! Cheesy

1000 coins total, equals 5%+ premine per team member  Cheesy
And don't forget their "special higher staking rate wallets", and the wallets they will "sell" for bitcoin!
#clowncoin
#fraud
#fail

Have fun with these clowns!

#clowncoin
#fraud
#scammer

And vegasguy, notice the unmoderated thread? I'm not hiding.....  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
locohammerhead

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:06:22 PM

lol i was wondering when a thread like this was going to be posted.  I've always stayed away from FLY.  nothing about it was ever interesting to me and IMO has always been WAY over valued.

Dromedar

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:11:46 PM

lol i was wondering when a thread like this was going to be posted.  I've always stayed away from FLY.  nothing about it was ever interesting to me and IMO has always been WAY over valued.
lol FLY has absolutley zero value! No one wants to buy his centralized and manipulated Coin. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin

Soon Vegasguy will be known as the "TakeOverguy"

Take over... Baby!
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:15:39 PM

Every single INVESTOR LOVES being in FLY. FACT. I said investor. FLY is 144 Pages long, you wont find 1 upset INVESTOR. That speaks volumes.

At the end of Ros swap I dumped my 26 million I bought and paid for for 4 sats each. Whoppee!!!

Everyone that participated in ROS-FLY . Their investment today is worth 133x times their initial investment. FACT.

There are tens of thousands of users on bitcointalk that have called me a scammer, you and some other guy.. thats .00001% . Doesnt that seem a bit odd?

Also YOU posted a negative feedback on me FIRST. SEE timestamps. PROOF who is lying. YOUR BUSTED!

Now you can choose to delete this page, and remove my neg trust and I will remove yours, or it can all stay. I frankly dont care as none of its is true. You choose.

FLY is a hybrid. It DOES lean more towards centralization. You dont have to like it. Its an OPTION for the community. Like all things, if you dont like it, dont buy it. Thats all.

Im also reporting this to badbear and Theymos, there is a chance they may just ban your account for this. Ive lost count how many rules of bitcointalk youve just broken.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
keesdewit
Copper Member

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 07:21:41 PM

If there is one person that cooperates in scams it is you! You help the scammers of this world with your shady coin creation service:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1211727.0

keesdewit
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 07:25:34 PM

If there is one person that cooperates in scams it is you! You help the scammers of this world with your shady coin creation service:

Says the AMS dev who launnched an ICO, and at the same time had a thread like this of his own selling clone coins for 1 btc a piece!
not a smart move Keesdewit!

LMAO!

BUSTED

And selling services is not a scam. Its like selling a cookie. I'm not resposible what you do with your cookie

Yes I launched an succesfull coin. So what?

Crypto_Towelie (OP)

Coin Developer

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:25:49 PM

Says the AMS dev who launnched an ICO, and at the same time had a thread like this of his own selling clone coins for 1 btc a piece!

LMAO!

BUSTED

And selling services is not a scam. Its like selling a cookie. I'm not resposible what you do with your cookie

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1152802.0

LOOOOOOL
Dromedar

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:26:14 PM

Every single INVESTOR LOVES being in FLY. FACT. I said investor. FLY is 144 Pages long, you wont find 1 upset INVESTOR. That speaks volumes.

At the end of Ros swap I dumped my 26 million I bought and paid for for 4 sats each. Whoppee!!!

Everyone that participated in ROS-FLY . Their investment today is worth 133x times their initial investment. FACT.

There are tens of thousands of users on bitcointalk that have called me a scammer, you and some other guy.. thats .00001% . Doesnt that seem a bit odd?

Also YOU posted a negative feedback on me first. SEE timestamps. PROOF who is lying. YOUR BUSTED!

Now you can choose to delete this page, and remove my neg trust and I will remove yours, or it can all stay. I frankly dont care as none of its is true. You choose.

Vegas

Your investors must be blind or all day on drugs.They can not sell their Coins, even if they want to. Fly has no buy-support at all!
So basicly their investment is worth nothing!
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:28:06 PM

From Crypto Towellie:
fuck theymos

Ok Ill make sure he sees this. Not good for you.

LOL

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
keesdewit
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 07:28:09 PM

LMAO!

BUSTED

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1152802.0

LOOOOOOL

Quoted for the sake of humour! Grin

You cant read dude?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1152802.msg12155090#msg12155090

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:29:52 PM

He is well on his way to a permaban. Talking to mods now. He is out of control. Im going to talk to every mod and make sure they see how his pissed all over bitcointalk.org , and disrepespected the owner and the forum.

Vegas

keesdewit
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 07:31:34 PM

From Crypto Towellie:
fuck theymos

LOL

Vegas

I did not say that, and you know that.

You are again making things up. Very mature

Thank fuck theymos and the other mods can track down what happend. Sorry, but not working man

I would be very carefully if I were you. You really dont know who you are dealing with

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:33:13 PM

From Crypto Towellie:
fuck theymos

LOL

Vegas

Thank fuck theymos and the other mods can track down what happend. Sorry, but not working man

I would be very carefully if I were you. You really dont know who you are dealing with

Yup. I am a destroyer. Thats why the popcorn came out. THEY know your about to get crushed. Your choice. Its easy for me. Truthfully, everytime , I end of being called a bully. It would be in your best interest to delete this thread. But, its up to you.

Vegas

MoShooz

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:34:22 PM

From Crypto Towellie:
fuck theymos

LOL

Vegas

You mean careful ?

Who are you ?
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:38:23 PM

People should really stop this. I mean Vegasguy isn't a scammer, he is still working on his coin. Real scammers are the people that launch a coin and then run away like GRID, ICB,... and so many more coins.

Vegasguy is a person with some ideas and he outline his ideas, and of course, he want to profit out of it. If you want to invest/mine in 100% real coins, then it should be a CPU mining coin and no premine or ICO, like MMXVI for example. ROS is still trading on Bittrex, something that a lot of coins cannot say, why because it is supported by real people and aren't scam coins.
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:40:09 PM

Ok Im going to point out the obvious , that you clearly dont see. ALL the trolls are gone from FLY thread. Most of them are banned. So, knowing that.. do you want to continue this childish argument or are you done? Now, grow up and delete this thread and remove neg as I will for yours and we part ways. Your choice. I can play either way.

Vegas

Crypto_Towelie (OP)

Coin Developer

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:41:10 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 07:55:15 PM by Crypto_Towelie

Ok Im going to point out the obvious , that you clearly dont see. ALL the trolls are gone from FLY thread. Most of them are banned. So, knowing that.. do you want to continue this childish argument or are you done? No grow up and delete this thread and remove neg as I will for yours and we part ways. Your choice.

Vegas

I will not delete a thing! I only stated facts! You look like an idiot here!  Grin

In my PM BOX!

LOL

What A Great Team!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: