Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:17:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX  (Read 193131 times)
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 01:50:13 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2016, 03:20:50 AM by vegasguy

Guys your both obviously intelligent, and I am VERY serious when I say I welcome you to the XDE II thread to ask questions professionally. Please dont be aggressive, and hateful. Ask intelligent questions. I actually need you there the day of the swap to watch every single move I make with a microscope. Conduct yourselves professionally and you can stay and ask intelligent questions. If you start acting aggressive and throwing out random off topic statements, then I WILL delete your posts. But really, go to the thread, be nice and respectful, and ask anything that is XDE II related. Stay on topic. I welcome you in this manner. Please , Im trying to move everyone over to the next thread. I ask nicely, and respectfully dont post here. Now, welcome, and I will respect you as long as you respect me. Please , lets discuss XDE II. The thing Ive never understood I know you guys watch me carefully, so you also know I give away THOUSANDS of FLY. Its all over the FLY thread. Tell my im lying and I will fill this page with proof, over and over, all day long I give away LOADS of FLY to my supporters. You guys know in your heart that I am not a bad person. The proof is, if I was the proof would be splattered everywhere. Have I made dumb mistakes and said things I shouldnt have, YES! My point is this: You guys use all this energy towards me to discredit me. Why not BECOME one of us, and share the wealth. Ok.. find me ANYONE that has given away more money in crypto than me? I am generous to an extreme. So knowing that , why not become one of us, and BENEFIT? You dont even get joy from trashing my name. You take a lot of time to do it. But whats the point? What do you gain? Wouldnt you gain more by supporting a healthy project? Here is the truth, I started FLY with 58,000 FLY, I gave it away all the way down to 41,000 fly, and bought it back to 48,000 fly. I will do the same with XDE. Im not greedy, because I dont have to be. I LOVE giving money away. So its 2016 now. You can benefit a WHOLE lot more supporting me, and I think you know that. Dont you find it odd that FLY has 138 pages, and not 1 person that owns fly has ANY complaints?!!?!? Its not Moderated guys!!! I cant delete ANY of it. That ALONE PROVES for a fact that I have done everything ethical. Not 1 person has called me a scammer. Maybe Spiral, cause I got payback on him, so of course hes mad. But thats all history. I dont carry any hate for either of you. Really , lets have a fresh start. Too much hate in this world. Support me, and I will give you XDE as I have done with fly. Yes, Im serious.

So Im not sure how you missed my acts of kindness and generosity over and over again. Ask yourself what scammer / greedy person gives away THOUSANDS of dollars?? In fact in my real life I give away more money in a year than most people make. I do Crypto because I want to leave this world a better place than I found it, and people that have never had money in their lives, now will.

In case you missed it here is just some examples of my generosity. Now tell me how many scammers give away THOUSANDS of dollars. Answer: NONE.

Acts of generosity and kindness. You have my FULL permission to contact ANYONE in these messages and verify its authenticity:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1154550.msg13413107#msg13413107    Message #2796
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1154550.msg13412594#msg13412594    Message #2794
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1154550.msg13412141#msg13412141    Message #2791 The Fly address of Capnbdl getting my stakes: http://fly.dnsalias.com/address/F9fNusJLCQjt4qq87xfALquEqZSTrAjBDH
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1154550.msg13411302#msg13411302    Message #2785
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1154550.msg13360183#msg13360183    Message #2669 Gave away 400 FLY to about 20 people for Christmas. About $500 +/-
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=937480.msg13148755#msg13148755      Sent crestington $200 in btc to help the guy out. Asked for nothing in return.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1154550.msg12897233#msg12897233    Spent 5 hours of my time , fixing his wallet. No charge Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1154550.msg12812132#msg12812132    This guy was hacked. Never met him before in my life. Just that he was devistated from a hacked wallet. Gave him .4 BTC of fly.

There is probably 8-10 more in different threads, but you get the point. You guys are attacking a good, honest, and MOST generous and helpful and kind person. Nuff said.

I will save these links for when Im attacked in any of my threads. I will just post these and by then I will have added more. So lets just be cool. Thanks.

Thank you

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 09:57:28 AM

XDE takeover thread has been started here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.msg13413487#msg13413487
FLY team will take over XDE. You may swap your XDE coins to new ones, details are provided there.

this space is intentionally left blank
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 06:41:07 PM

NEW OP POSTED!!! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.new#new

DO NOT POST HERE! POST IN THE ABOVE THREAD. THANKS!

Mods: PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
mObLOBScHAr

Activity: 136
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 07:00:34 PM

BEWARE OF THIS SWAP!
vegasguy and his team try to steal this coin with totally unrealistic conditions!

Raise your word! Don't Accept this swap!

Don't accept, that all not-claimed coins in the swap move to the dev-team.
Don't accept, that dev-team get much better staking-wallets than anyone else.
Don't accept, that they claim to be de rescue of XDE, they just want you to pay them for nothing!

Mods, please don't lock this thread. The swap is not even close of approved by the community.

Crypto_Towelie

Activity: 175
Merit: 150

Coin Developer

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 07:12:22 PM

The last "swap" vegasguy did was ROScoin.

In fact this was not a swap! He invited people with ROScoins in his new coin, flycoin. When he received the ROS from people who wanted to be part of his project, he dumped ALL ROS on holders who decided not to go with his project!

He also "premined" more coins then the original ROScoin supply! Never burned 1 coin of the leftovers. Instead he sold them for bitcoin. Putting that bitcoin into the buywall, to create an artificial value for flycoin

Regards
Towelie
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 09:23:48 PM

I will keep old XDE, after all happened to it XDE deserve it.
Although I would agree with takeover if it keep base specs of XDE but this with 1K coins and POS 200% make story totally different.
All that has nothing to do with XDE, it is new coin which try to use XDE community and fame for profit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 09:57:47 PM

Although I would agree with takeover if it keep base specs of XDE but this with 1K coins and POS 200% make story totally different.
All that has nothing to do with XDE, it is new coin which try to use XDE community and fame for profit.

The problem is, the coin is literally dead with this actually situation! So Vegas bring in new life. You have to read the OP, to get the point, why 200%!

I can explain it to you, marcetin :-)

Greetz
Meta
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 10:22:49 PM

The problem is, the coin is literally dead with this actually situation! So Vegas bring in new life. You have to read the OP, to get the point, why 200%!

Greetz
Meta
@Flyteam:
The coin is not dead any more, because with the recent news people started trading it again.
@Marcetin:
Thanks for your voice. Could you also post it in the takeover thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.0
That would be a very nice voice in the discussion that is currently ongoing.

this space is intentionally left blank
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 10:30:11 PM

Greetz
Meta

My point is more from developer side not economical, XDE is first working rare stake coin, so changing that you change true nature of it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 10:36:33 PM

Greetz
Meta

My point is more from developer side not economical, XDE is first working rare stake coin, so changing that you change true nature of it.

I understand u, I hope you join our new XDE thread and discuss with us. XDE II will also be a very rare coin! But is this not a big opportunity to bring in life in the network? You cannot profit from a dead rare coin! Crypto is nothing, who can be collected like stamps...

Come to new thread and let us discussing there. I would appreciate it to see you there

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.0

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 11:08:24 PM

Greetz
Meta

I understand u, I hope you join our new XDE thread and discuss with us. XDE II will also be a very rare coin! But is this not a big opportunity to bring in life in the network? You cannot profit from a dead rare coin! Crypto is nothing, who can be collected like stamps...

Come to new thread and let us discussing there. I would appreciate it to see you there

Well, again different approach, what is dead coin? Coin is not dead if there is more than two peers working. But in this case there are 11 connections https://bitnodes.net/node/185-69-55-225/ so how anyone can say it is dead coin. 3 peers work 24/7 which I can personally guarantee. Domain is expired ok, but that has nothing to do with coin and coins network which is working flawlessly.
I was not active here on forum last months so I had no idea what is happening and today I saw this and I must say I am totally unpleasantly surprised. That is not giving life to XDE but just using XDE for some money scheme where profit is guaranteed.

I will not discuss in other thread because we are discussing about XDE and it destiny and place to decide that is here in official thread which can not be closed by anyone unless mblados say so, which will never happen.

Sorry guys I really do not like this change from original code, if you were using same source not doing this with wallets and swap I would support. But in this case I can not.

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 11:13:44 PM

Greetz
Meta

Well, again different approach, what is dead coin? Coin is not dead if there is more than two peers working. But in this case there are 11 connections https://bitnodes.net/node/185-69-55-225/ so how anyone can say it is dead coin. 3 peers work 24/7 which I can personally guarantee. Domain is expired ok, but that has nothing to do with coin and coins network which is working flawlessly.
I was not active here on forum last months so I had no idea what is happening and today I saw this and I must say I am totally unpleasantly surprised. That is not giving life to XDE but just using XDE for some money scheme where profit is guaranteed.

I will not discuss in other thread because we are discussing about XDE and it destiny and place to decide that is here in official thread which can not be closed by anyone unless mblados say so, which will never happen.

Sorry guys I really do not like this change from original code, if you were using same source not doing this with wallets and swap I would support. But in this case I can not.

Not the connections itself...actually, it seems, there are few "sleepers" and wait for their chance...

But of course, I respect ur decision. :-)
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:18:00 AM

From Mercetin:

I really would like your support on this project. The reason I changed the POS structure is because the coin value was so high, nobody was willing to pay those prices. We can still keep the price high $10, maybe $20 a coin and very rare, but it would be in the thousands of coins. I just posted more changes in my last post to make it more fair and balanced. Please read. I want to bring everyone together on this.
We ARE using V6 source code and just changed the POS rates. The only thing we MUST change is the POS rates to inflate it just enough to trade. Please join us. Your support and blessing is very important to us.

Vegas

Crypto_Towelie

Coin Developer

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 12:52:37 PM

In fact this was not a swap! He invited people with ROScoins in his new coin, flycoin. When he received the ROS from people who wanted to be part of his project, he dumped ALL ROS on holders who decided not to go with his project!

He also "premined" more coins then the original ROScoin supply! Never burned 1 coin of the leftovers. Instead he sold them for bitcoin. Putting that bitcoin into the buywall, to create an artificial value for flycoin

Regards
Towelie

Quoted for the sake of truth

Good luck with these clowns!
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:24:56 PM

Regards
Towelie

You ask former holders ROS, whether they are satisfied with the profit of at least x20.
I am personally very pleased.

Leave a topic of ROS, placebo and vegas reconciled and explained the situation a long time ago.

This topic XDE - come good times for this coin, so you better take care of promotion, not FUD.
Crypto_Towelie

Coin Developer

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:54:15 PM

Regards
Towelie

You ask former holders ROS, whether they are satisfied with the profit of at least x20.

Leave a topic of ROS, placebo and vegas reconciled and explained the situation a long time ago.

This topic XDE - come good times for this coin, so you better take care of promotion, not FUD.

This is not fud, but basic truth and facts. Do your own research! ROS holders did not get any better from this if they did not join his project. ROS is still a valid coin and trading on exchanges. This man dumped all ROS he received after his "trade in" was over. Unacceptable, and not how a takeover or "swap" should be!

Now with this coin, they force themselves in. Claiming all kinds of rubbish on how good they are, and how much they deserve to get paid by doing this for "you" LMAO. FLY has been unable to trade for WEEKS because of the ignorance of this developer team. Pushing out releases without proper testing. Causing chains to fork, and stall. Causing users funds to be stuck on exchanges or inside the wallet, unable to do anything with it for weeks. No wait, vegasguy and metamorphin are not even developers!

And yet they claim to be the best at what they do!  Cheesy

#clowncoin

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 01:59:51 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 02:12:15 PM by metamorphin

Regards
Towelie

This is not fud, but basic truth and facts. Do your own research! ROS holders did not get any better from this if they did not join his project. ROS is still a valid coin and trading on exchanges. This man dumped all ROS he received after his "trade in" was over. Unacceptable, and not how a takeover or "swap" should be!

Now with this coin, they force themselves in. Claiming all kinds of rubbish on how good they are, and how much they deserve to get paid by doing this for "you" LMAO. FLY has been unable to trade for WEEKS because of the ignorance of this developer team. Pushing out releases without proper testing. Causing chains to fork, and stall. Causing users funds to be stuck on exchanges or inside the wallet, unable to do anything with it for weeks. No wait, vegasguy and metamorphin are not even developers!

And yet they claim to be the best at what they do!  Cheesy

#clowncoin

We dont need to be developers! We are maker. Also cooks and pupils can make a takeover!
Riding on old gone history is wasting of time!

U will laugh! We improved our testings since a lot of versions! Everything is running smooth and we have a lot of smiley faces in our community, because they know their values of their wallets!

Greetz

P.S.: A typical scam actually u can see it here: https://twitter.com/notsofastcrypto/status/684340225867444224

In FLY we never scammed or so!
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 03:09:59 PM

Yes, when I collected all the ros, the swap was over , Ros was at 4 sats. I dumped my own holding of 26 million to a buy wall of 4 sats. lol

You wont be reading any more twisted truths from Crypto towelie here any more Wink

Final profits from those that swapped from Ross to FLY 133x their investment. FACT that MANY know.

Vegas

Crypto_Towelie

Coin Developer

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 03:20:27 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 03:41:33 PM by Crypto_Towelie

Yes, when I collected all the ros, the swap was over , Ros was at 4 sats. I dumped my own holding of 26 million to a buy wall of 4 sats. lol

You wont be reading any more twisted truths from Crypto towelie here any more Wink

Final profits from those that swapped from Ross to FLY 133x their investment. FACT that MANY know.

Vegas

Twisted truth??

This is the truth!You dumpd all ROScoins, that is NOT ok with a swap. Also YOU kept the remaining " unswapped " coins yourself, and you sold them to your " private investors " to create a artificial price on FLYcoin, and filling your OWN bags! This man and his so called team are actually indeed scammers! You kept coins that did not belong to you!

Why did you premine more coins then ROS originally had? There is NO good explanation for that! Why did you keep the unswapped coins to yourself?

Also take note on how this "team" is changing thoughts about the takeover EVERY day. You are misleading investors! 50% of what is stated in your new OP is already reversed/changed!

#clowncoin
#fraud
Crypto_Towelie

Coin Developer

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 03:45:14 PM

Post here again, and I will be posting on your thread , EVERY SINGLE DAY. I dont work, so I have all the time in the world. Want me to prove it for the next 6 months? Ive posted EVERY DAY in FLY AND XDE2. Ill just include your thread now. Want to take that chance?

Vegas

HOW PATHETIC! THIS IS NOT EVEN YOUR THREAD YOU SCAMMER!

But go ahead.. make yourself ridiculous in my thread Cheesy

This is the "dev" you guys are getting! LMAO
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: