Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:36:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we raise the POS rate to get more coins and inflate it to lower the price to begin more trading of XDE2? If so what should the POS rate be? NOTE: IF WE RAISE THE POS, ITS ONLY UNTIL WE BEGIN TRADING WITH GOOD VOLUME.
YES!! POS TO BE 500%
YES POS TO BE 400%
YES POS TO BE 300%
YES POS TO BE 200%
YES POS TO BE 100%
NO!! LEAVE IT THE WAY IT IS.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins.  (Read 228399 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 03:24:09 PM

One wallet - same staking is not acceptable, because we have to be paid and dont work for peanuts! (its my personal opinion! )
and why don't you just get your payments through regular payments?
I understand you want to be rewarded for your work, but a better staking wallet is an exponential reward as a explained in posts before, and this is for me not acceptable.

Changing wallet prices: Vegas already did an offer...the top 5 holder pay 1/2 prices. You for sure a top 5 holder, so u benefit extremely!
I don't to this for my personal benefits. I don't care if I only pay 1/2 price, when others have to pay too much. Fairness for all, not only top holder.
Why only top-holder? With that you will increase the gap between high- and low-roller.. why do you want that?

Delay start of swap: PM vegas ur emailaddy, so we can discuss the "unsolved questions and problems" in a slack. Uki is also there
will do it, but I don't really understand why we can't do that here in public.
edit: pm sent.

Ok so it takes more than one member to change things. Ive said it before and I stood by it. Those that hold even 3 coins have enormous influence on our decisions. What is your xde addy? I have posted mine already.

There will NOT be a delay, as there is no reason to. We have EVERYTHING finished except wallet graphics which are being worked on and near finished.  Swap will start January 7th 2015, and end January 23rd 2015 9am PST. I think through CAREFULLY my actions as they have good and bad consequences. As we burn whats unclaimed, per your request, late comers will not be able to swap. So when people show up late, wanting to claim, I will give them your name.

There is an old saying "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it"

Vegas
A suggestion for fair usage of "super wallets"
What if it was only 1 of theese wallets, the one hosted on staisybit to reward ALL stakers.
Asuming this will get added to staisybit fairly fast, this option would benefit all from what i can see.

IW

Great suggestion. In flycoin, its called "SuperFLY". I wanted to create something completely different here. So it would take a few hero members like yourself to vote this in or high holders.

It would also have to be continually funded by higher tx fees , like superfly. Probably 5%, and maybe another 5% autoburned. The money MUST come from somewhere as its going to be given out to everyone but "the rich". But then people get so say, well, this is just another fly coin. It also has to be funded originally from day one. From where? Should we NOT burn unclaimed and send it here? This would be platinum wallet #6. Stake @ 300%. Leaving one Platinum wallet left.  Im open to talk. This is just a SUGGESTION. But I need to hear if you want this or not. Adding this makes it a whole lot like FLY coin.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
incognitoworker

Activity: 736
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 03:33:44 PM

One wallet - same staking is not acceptable, because we have to be paid and dont work for peanuts! (its my personal opinion! )
and why don't you just get your payments through regular payments?
I understand you want to be rewarded for your work, but a better staking wallet is an exponential reward as a explained in posts before, and this is for me not acceptable.

Changing wallet prices: Vegas already did an offer...the top 5 holder pay 1/2 prices. You for sure a top 5 holder, so u benefit extremely!
I don't to this for my personal benefits. I don't care if I only pay 1/2 price, when others have to pay too much. Fairness for all, not only top holder.
Why only top-holder? With that you will increase the gap between high- and low-roller.. why do you want that?

Delay start of swap: PM vegas ur emailaddy, so we can discuss the "unsolved questions and problems" in a slack. Uki is also there
will do it, but I don't really understand why we can't do that here in public.
edit: pm sent.

Ok so it takes more than one member to change things. Ive said it before and I stood by it. Those that hold even 3 coins have enormous influence on our decisions. What is your xde addy? I have posted mine already.

There will NOT be a delay, as there is no reason to. We have EVERYTHING finished except wallet graphics which are being worked on and near finished.  Swap will start January 7th 2015, and end January 23rd 2015 9am PST. I think through CAREFULLY my actions as they have good and bad consequences. As we burn whats unclaimed, per your request, late comers will not be able to swap. So when people show up late, wanting to claim, I will give them your name.

There is an old saying "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it"

Vegas
A suggestion for fair usage of "super wallets"
What if it was only 1 of theese wallets, the one hosted on staisybit to reward ALL stakers.
Asuming this will get added to staisybit fairly fast, this option would benefit all from what i can see.

IW

Great suggestion. In flycoin, its called "SuperFLY". I wanted to create something completely different here. So it would take a few hero members like yourself to vote this in or high holders.

It would also have to be continually funded by higher tx fees , like superfly. Probably 5%. The money MUST come from somewhere as its going to be given out to everyone but "the rich". But then people get so say, well, this is just another fly coin. It also has to be funded originally from day one. From where? Should we NOT burn unclaimed and send it here? Im open to talk.

Vegas
Unswapped coins could be setup as a community staking wallet on SB, similar to what we did in XQN to reward stakers on staisybit exept we funded that from our personal holdings.
Optimal this would be done in a trustless way, cloud staking smart contracts, based on the communitys requirements.
Sub-optimal, it could be made as an 3.part service provider holding staking the coins and re distribute based on communitys requirements/rules.

IW

Quotient- Closed loop economy enviroment experiment
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195335.0
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 03:38:05 PM

Ya, its similar to Superfly. Superfly is very structured and has requirements. IF the community wants this it will be more relaxed and given to those who continually support xde2. I just dont know if people want this or not. Also it could complicate the code as it did for fly, and delay the launch, so it could be added shortly after launch.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 03:47:42 PM

Hi XDEII community,

I have been watching this 'take-over' for some time now. You guys have a lot going on. From what I see, most of it is for the good. I do have one question, probably stupid, but I was always taught the only dumb question was the one not asked. So....I am a full-time 'hobby' miner and would like to know if the new XDEII will be mineable and if so, is there a place to do so and what algo? OK...so that was three dumb questions. Don't condemn me for asking, but it would be a great way for me to 'start' to acquire some XDEII, no matter how small the amount may be.

Thanks for taking the time to reply,
Good Luck with the new structuring of this coin. Great save!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 03:50:27 PM

Hi XDEII community,

I have been watching this 'take-over' for some time now. You guys have a lot going on. From what I see, most of it is for the good. I do have one question, probably stupid, but I was always taught the only dumb question was the one not asked. So....I am a full-time 'hobby' miner and would like to know if the new XDEII will be mineable and if so, is there a place to do so and what algo? OK...so that was three dumb questions. Don't condemn me for asking, but it would be a great way for me to 'start' to acquire some XDEII, no matter how small the amount may be.

Thanks for taking the time to reply,
Good Luck with the new structuring of this coin. Great save!

Well.. Pow is over. This is POS now. So if the community wanted it, we could setup a multipool. It does not matter either way.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 04:04:21 PM

Guys there are still a few people that want some things changed, but they have not been specific. Please if you want something changed, be specific about what it is. Make specific examples. The team is claiming 53 coins each of 1000. Is that unfair for 2-3 years of non stop development? We are claiming a wallet worth 6 btc each for 2-3 years of development. Is that unfair? Should prices on special wallets be lowered? Be careful with this one, because coin will inflate faster, and dumpers will dump faster if everyone has these! What can be done to make this fair? We cannot work for peanuts, because we will bring you the highest quality.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 04:22:10 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 04:49:25 PM by vegasguy

Update: So unclaimed funds now burned.
Team gets exactly 53 xdeII coins each from premine.
Cut prices of All wallets in 1/2 to make it more available.
Special wallets for sale NOW, I wont lower the prices any more. They are WELL within reach of most people. PM me if you wish to buy.

Btc funds only sent to one address so EVERYONE can see how much I have collected and see that it goes to a buy wall of XDE2: 174sqmqAD9tvMmE6Q8sRTDbrp4mt3ENNjK (This address will NEVER change)

Bottom line: Community MUST endorse this coin, and it MUST be fair, or im not ok with it.

Vegas

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 06:18:32 PM

I agree the burning of unclaimed XDE is the way to go
and am glad that was the final decision. There will be the inevitable
person that misses the swap. So everyone please let people know.
I have started in the CCEX chat room.
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 08:01:42 PM

Vegas, I always support you in your projects.. Though I'm not always saying a lot.. But this is ridiculous really..

Cheers,
Banzai
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 08:21:13 PM

Vegas, I always support you in your projects.. Though I'm not always saying a lot.. But this is ridiculous really..

Cheers,
Banzai

Ok and Ive always admired and respected you. Whats needs to change? Im all ears sir.

Ive already agreed to burn non claimed coins, Ive cut the prices of special wallets in 1/2.

What else needs to be changed? I do listen , and do make changes.

Thanks

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 08:36:24 PM

So Ive posted a new poll with a lot of options. There are many that just dont want to speak up and I respect that. So you can speak anonymously, I dont get to see who voted for what.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 08:38:27 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 09:09:39 PM by vegasguy

Ok guys, I'm made my descision. I won't take part in the swap. I will stay on the only one true XDE.

I posted enough here in this thread that Dev should now know that (and what exactly) are several huge problems with this swap.

You loosing over 16 XDE from me.
You loosing over 10 XDE from marcetin.
You loose over 1,8 XDE from Dromedar.

Over 20% of the Old XDE coins won't take the swap.

Anyone else who don't will participate in the swap? Please PM me, I trying to revive the old-xde-community.

http://s18.postimg.org/6djdiwvzd/xdewallet01asdf.jpg

Ok and like Ive said many times, Im open to change.

Let me ask you this... what is fair that the team get for development? Please be specific. Also vote in the poll I just posted.

Ok what about a staking massive staking wallet for the community were all unclaimed funds are deposited and are staked automatically to each user based on the percent they hold with a small min of 3 old xde coins. It would stake at 300% (Platinum) to be divided among all users EXCEPT team members? This would be automatic. Of course when everyone halfs POS, it would half POS.

I need to hear what everyone wants guys.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 09:13:48 PM

I won't repeat again. I did it already several times.
Read the last 4 pages of this thread and you should know the major concerns we have.
There are also some proposals for adjustments.

Really I will work with you. You are a massive shareholder. There are MANY different opinions and ideas in last pages, so just let me ask.

1000 total premine. 7:1 swap. ok?
53 XDE coins to each team member? Ok? Or lower. Give me a number.
Platinum wallets or gold wallets or no wallets for team members or do away with special wallets or lower prices more?
Burn funds or put them into a community wallet to stake at 300% to everyone with 2 of more coins? Even for all or based on coin % holding?

Lets work together. Lets shape this. Really, Ive already changed some key factors.

BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 09:14:47 PM

Cheers,
Banzai

Ok and Ive always admired and respected you. Whats needs to change? Im all ears sir.

Ive already agreed to burn non claimed coins, Ive cut the prices of special wallets in 1/2.

Thanks

Don't do a take over at all! You have FLY to take care of...

Or do it without paying yourself and your team.. Only people who actually own this coin are allowed to swap to a new source imho... You and the team are acting like pirates here if you do take these coins! (as a matter of saying that is)

The ROS swap had enough drama already, I would have thought you learned from that bro. (I'm not talking you down here, just an opinion from an outsider)

When I took over CHIP. No way in earth I would have even thought about keeping or claiming more coins then I had before the swap.

Effort and good work always gets rewarded and reflected on the exchanges, but not upfront. (In the case of chip, we are also 2x-3x higher on the exchange then before the takeover, and I am all by myself coding here, imagine what you and the team can pull off  Wink)

How much do you and team fly hold of this coin right now? And who of team fly are holders?
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 09:20:23 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 09:31:37 PM by vegasguy

Cheers,
Banzai

Thanks

Or do it without paying yourself and your team.. Only people who actually own this coin are allowed to swap to a new source imho... You and the team are acting like pirates here if you do take these coins! (as a matter of saying that is)

The ROS swap had enough drama already, I would have thought you learned from that bro. (I'm not talking you down here, just an opinion from an outsider)

When I took over CHIP. No way in earth I would have even thought about keeping or claiming more coins then I had before the swap.

Effort and good work always gets rewarded and reflected on the exchanges, but not upfront. (In the case of chip, we are also 2x-3x higher on the exchange then before the takeover, and I am all by myself coding here, imagine what you and the team can pull off  Wink)

How much do you and team fly hold of this coin right now? And who of team fly are holders?

Banzai I dont speak for everyone, because I dont know everyones balance, but ive been buying in preparation for the swap. So Im at 12.8 XDE. Help me understand, so I pay hundereds of dollars for graphics, work for the next 2-3 years on a daily basis on this, for NOTHING?

Is that what the community wants? SERIOUSLY?!?! It really is starting to look that way. I guess im from another world where, I do quality work, and the support is never ending and non stop, and I get paid thousands of dollars over  a period of time, and users want my time for the next 2-3 years for free? I dont get it ? Please explain.

Because thats my conclusions. They want a quality team of 5 to work daily on xde2 for free?? With no financial interest?

The SAME exact reason WHY coins fail. Devs dont make ANY more for further development. So why should they continue. So they dont. They die. There is no motivation for them to work.

Vegas

BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 09:35:03 PM

Cheers,
Banzai

Thanks

Banzai I dont speak for everyone, because I dont know everyones balance, but ive been buying in preparation for the swap. So Im at 12.8 XDE. Hope me understand, so I pay hundereds of dollars for graphics, work for 2-3 years daily on this, for nothing?

Is that what the community wants?

Vegas

That is already a fat 10% total supply Vegas... Isnt that more then enough to get you going and make something out of this coin? Lets say this coin will go to the same level FLY is trading. That would mean a massive 30-40K$ value (I think that is rather massive though, I dont know about you Tongue). And that only with taking over and improving the coin. That is more BTC then the average ICO out there.

Anyway, I would dig into your team first and calculate your total balance before you decide anything drastic.

I really hope you make the right decision here buddy, and good luck with the new project!
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 09:37:56 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 09:55:23 PM by vegasguy

Thank you Banzai for your guidance. I will make the right decision, because the community will guide me on whats right and fair, and I do listen.  People are already voting, and its taking shape what they think is fair, and It doesnt sound unreasonable. So far the vote thats leading Im good with. The main thing is I would like to hear from holders. To my knowledge, I hold the only coins in XDE , all the rest have none. One other team member is attempting to buy. Also Banzai, the 10% I own is my money. I bought the xde ages ago. Is all my time free? Who pays for all the development and support and graphics and promotion? ME? So I get to pay for everything to the tune of thousands of dollars AND work on this daily for free for the next 2-3 years? Is that what the community wants? No wonder there are so many shit coins and scams, and short term coins. Nobody wants to give a fair cut to the devs to stay dedicated and make something brilliant. It DOES make sense now, actually. At the same time, users SCREAM when dev misses a post or there isnt an update on the wallet for a few weeks. My team and I are intense, and dedicated, and on top of everything, answer every question usually within minutes, answer every pm within minutes, fix ANY problem fast. But we felt we deserved more for such dedication. But Lets look at the poll in about a week, and see what community thinks we should get.

Vegas

mObLOBScHAr

Activity: 136
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 10:01:33 PM

Help me understand, so I pay hundereds of dollars for graphics, work for the next 2-3 years on a daily basis on this, for NOTHING?
1. you paid hundreds of dollars for graphics? sorry, that is your problem. the graphics are worthless. the only thing that matters is code, working code.
what do graphics contribute to a SWAP? (if it were a initial launch I would partially agree with graphics, but not here).
Nobody forced you to do this. If you want it, ok, do it, but don't expect to get those graphics paid from your community. Atleast not upfront, without contributing anything else.

I guess im from another world where, I do quality work, and the support is never ending and non stop, and I get paid thousands of dollars over a period of time, and users want my time for the next 2-3 years for free? I dont get it ? Please explain.

actually BanzaiBTC wrote it pretty good... (bold marked)

Effort and good work always gets rewarded and reflected on the exchanges, but not upfront. (In the case of chip, we are also 2x-3x higher on the exchange then before the takeover, and I am all by myself coding here, imagine what you and the team can pull off  Wink)

Because thats my conclusions. They want a quality team of 5 to work daily on xde2 for free?? With no financial interest?
First of all: we want nothing. You started the whole thing. We never asked for 3 financial analyst to be in the team and getting paid for "years of work".
If they are worth it, why not. But show us first. I don't care about your fly history. Only what matters is here at this coin.
Second: Nobody was saying that you should have absolute no financial interests. The range of possibilities you could have chosen of was huge, but you picked the wrong ones. Read the old posts.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 10:10:12 PM

So please answer these questions. Please be specific:

1000 total premine. 7:1 swap. ok?
53 XDE coins to each team member? Ok? Or lower. Give me a number.
Platinum wallets or gold wallets or no wallets for team members or do away with special wallets or lower prices more?
Burn funds or put them into a community wallet to stake at 300% to everyone with 2 of more coins? Even for all or based on coin % holding?

Lets work together. Lets shape this. Really, Ive already changed some key factors.

bitcoin_flapper

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 10:35:16 PM

ok we'll see how this is going to work out in the next little while
Only time will tell. Why you started a self-moderated topic?  

I can not vote!!
After all this drama, I do not agree to swap over and will HODL my good old XDE coin.
Besides a "restructuring to be more fair for everyone " is welcome

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: