Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:42:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btcfast Is A Scammer  (Read 3127 times)
Ptv2 (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 04:29:56 PM

Do you mind posting the screenshot of your inbox,where btc fast has sent you his contact or any other proof in your inbox where you had a word with btcfast regarding the deal? Did you directly add him on skype ?

LOL Brother 1st Reading Above All Post...

I'm aware of the above posts.I just want to know if you had any conversation with btcfast ever on this forum.

I Was Deleted Which I Start.
If Owner Of This Forum Can Check ..
Also He Was Add Trust Feedback In My Profile When We Done 1st Trade
But He Delete This Too...

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:33:19 PM

Based on current info there's nothing here.

This is what is needed in order to state scam or not (the bold statement/question):

Skype unique user ID, not skype username.  Your username is Ptv2, your unique ID is p_t_v2.  Your scammer's username is btcfast.  That unique ID is btccfast.

This is a common scam tactic, either by the real or fake individual, to trick a user into thinking they are conversing with the real individual.

Next, you state that you sent a message through the forum and asked the individual if they received.  This proves nothing.  I can say that I received it.  The world can say they received it.  Did you ask the individual what was in the message?

As it looks to me at this moment, you were scammed by someone looking for a quick coin by scamming.  There is no proof at this moment that it was the user btcfast.

This space not for rent...
Ptv2 (OP)

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 04:36:45 PM

This is what is needed in order to state scam or not (the bold statement/question):

Skype unique user ID, not skype username.  Your username is Ptv2, your unique ID is p_t_v2.  Your scammer's username is btcfast.  That unique ID is btccfast.

This is a common scam tactic, either by the real or fake individual, to trick a user into thinking they are conversing with the real individual.

Next, you state that you sent a message through the forum and asked the individual if they received.  This proves nothing.  I can say that I received it.  The world can say they received it.  Did you ask the individual what was in the message?

As it looks to me at this moment, you were scammed by someone looking for a quick coin by scamming.  There is no proof at this moment that it was the user btcfast.

Dear Brother I Just ASk Him In Forum PM Can WE Talk On Skype . Then He Reply Me On Skype..

Also When WE Trade 1st Transaction He Added Me Trust Feedback . But Now e Deleted This Too.

btcfast

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

Pro Trader

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 04:37:56 PM

you still are not able to understand that this scammer was not me?

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:39:59 PM

OP show your Outbox SS(better if sho can verify it) and btcfast, your Inbox SS, for starters.
Ptv2 (OP)

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 04:45:07 PM

Here What I Ask And He Replying  Angry

vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:47:25 PM

Dear Brother I Just ASk Him In Forum PM Can WE Talk On Skype . Then He Reply Me On Skype..

Also When WE Trade 1st Transaction He Added Me Trust Feedback . But Now e Deleted This Too.

Then that message is your proof.  Provide a screen shot, not just the text but an actual "print screen" screen shot, of that message here from your inbox.  Without this screen shot you have nothing.  Your skype chat shows that user "btccfast" scammed you.  You  need to show that bct user "btcfast" scammed you and the only way to do that is with the above bolded statement.

vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:49:37 PM

Here What I Ask And He Replying  Angry

Ok, how did he get your skype unique ID?  Where is the reply and subsequent send from you (You did say that he initiated contact on skype so he had to of had your skype unique ID in order to do so)?

EDIT: Also, please quote that screen shot and provide the quoted text here.  Something doesn't look right to me with that...

Ptv2 (OP)

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 04:52:16 PM

Ok, how did he get your skype unique ID?  Where is the reply and subsequent send from you (You did say that he initiaed contact on skype so he had to of had your skype unique ID in order to do so)?

In My Profile All Info Added LOL

btcfast

Pro Trader

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 04:53:50 PM

vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 04:57:15 PM

Ok, how did he get your skype unique ID?  Where is the reply and subsequent send from you (You did say that he initiaed contact on skype so he had to of had your skype unique ID in order to do so)?

In My Profile All Info Added LOL

Ok, the following is the message I'm having a hard time with here:

I Want To Sell BTC With Preev 15%...?
If You Want Then Pm Me Smiley
Thanks Bro  Tongue

This post was before your skype conversation with btccfast, correct?  And you never received a PM from btcfast here on bct, correct?

Ptv2 (OP)

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 04:58:12 PM

LOL This Is Fake... Pm

Because He Reply Me n Skype Not IN Forum.

We Can Choose Any Middle Man From Here And Check Pms .

If You Send Me This Massage I Will Delete The Thread LOL

Because Now 100% Sure You Are The Scammer With Other ID.

btcfast

Pro Trader

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 05:00:45 PM

LOL This Is Fake... Pm

Because He Reply Me n Skype Not IN Forum.

We Can Choose Any Middle Man From Here And Check Pms .

If You Send Me This Massage I Will Delete The Thread LOL

Because Now 100% Sure You Are The Scammer With Other ID.

I can provide (to some moderator) my Teamviewer ID to check my messages

Ptv2 (OP)

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 05:03:32 PM

OK Done.
If Mod OK That You Reply Me.
The I Will Left This Talk Thanks

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:04:53 PM

Considering the turn of events, you have shown a fake SS(currently made), its highly likely that you selectively deleted the messages.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:37:34 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2016, 05:54:15 PM by Joel_Jantsen

I'm not sure if I'm right but I feel the message screenshots are edited .Here's why?
Notice the time ? Now whenever you quote a message you get full time that is "AM" or "PM" has to be there.

Look at this screenshot.On the both the time stamps,there is no AM or PM from the above's quoted message .

Ignore this post.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:41:31 PM

@ Joel_Jantsen

I think you are correct, the screen captures do look edited.

I just checked my pm's with quotes and they all show an am/pm after time.
vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:44:56 PM

Considering the turn of events, you have shown a fake SS(currently made), its highly likely that you selectively deleted the messages.

Actually, I think this two people who are saying two different things because two different things happened.

I could be wrong but here's what I see:

1) Pvt2 posts on btcfast's thread to trade btc for Preev
2) btccfast contacts Pvt2 through skype to initiate trade (scam)
3) btcfast responds to Pvt2 in bct forum PM

The contention here:
(him is being used generic here, if you are a her just replace him with her)

1) Pvt2 claims that btcfast contacted him after a PM is sent through skype to initiate trade but scams btc from him and does not send Preev.
2) btcfast claims that (skype) btccfast is not him.

The problem I see is that it is believable that Pvt2 was contacted by someone other than btcfast.

My recommendation to Pvt2 is that he removes all IM contact information as this provides scammers your contact info to initiate their scams.  All contact info should be provided to the verified user through private methods, not open for all to see (unless you are operating a business then you should be public with your information).

As far as this matter is concerned, I don't see it being resolved.  There is not enough proof/evidence here.

btcfast

Pro Trader

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 05:46:23 PM

vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:47:18 PM

@ Joel_Jantsen

I think you are correct, the screen captures do look edited.

I just checked my pm's with quotes and they all show an am/pm after time.

Can't use that to prove anything... there is a setting to change the timestamp...

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: