Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:19:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying VOIP phone number that can receive SMSs?  (Read 936 times)
Staring Owl (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 07:10:20 PM

Is there such thing? VOIP or similar service that accepts bitcoins and can actually act like a mobile number and get SMSs as well sending and calling?

Grin SLOT machine with generous payouts and affiliate program. BTC No registration needed BTC Start playing for real within seconds BTC Provably fair and transparent BTC You can win up to 5000 times your bet BTC Or make 30% by referring friends. ->  BitBandit.eu
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 11:16:01 PM

Is there such thing? VOIP or similar service that accepts bitcoins and can actually act like a mobile number and get SMSs as well sending and calling?

I've not used any of them myself, but take a look att:
 - http://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Trade#VoIP.2FSMS

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2012, 04:20:20 AM

A pre-existing phone number can be a free DID from IPKall.com that you point at a free pbxes.com account (and login with a SIP client).

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: