Bitcoin Forum
March 25, 2017, 11:41:32 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✔ [ XAPO & ePay & FaucetHub ] ♛ [ YannikFaucet ]  (Read 32894 times)
felicita

Activity: 700

yannik.biz

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 12:16:15 PM

My hot walled is now refilled have fun at withdrawing your balance !!!
Iam now away until the 3. Januar 2017 !!

kind regards

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
avisfx

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 02:24:21 PM

Hi Yannik, thanks for solved my problem earlier.
FreiherrDennis

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 03:55:18 PM

Looks good, cool earnings!
I put it to my Faucetlist...

Saubere Arbeit Yannik Wink
Alantar

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 12:48:01 PM

At any time i see only "SORRY, IT SEEMS THAT MY MAIL SERVER IS NOT RESPONDING."

ifaucet.net ~1000 faucets
hastalavista

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:14:25 PM

Hi, so I think I found the site grow-coin.ru on your list some time ago, but now it is gone, does it pay or not ?

Maybe when you delete links to faucets not paying, you should let your users know that, so they don't waste time ...

Regards
felicita

yannik.biz

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 06:41:49 PM

At any time i see only "SORRY, IT SEEMS THAT MY MAIL SERVER IS NOT RESPONDING."
send em your mail and i will creat you an account manua.

Hi, so I think I found the site grow-coin.ru on your list some time ago, but now it is gone, does it pay or not ?

Maybe when you delete links to faucets not paying, you should let your users know that, so they don't waste time ...

Regards

I never linked any .ru page on my Faucetlist !!!! maybe you saw it on a advertise spot on my faucet but never on my Faucetlist !

kind regards

B2

BitDouble.io

felicita

yannik.biz

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 06:42:06 PM

For a small promotion Time i give out up to 700 Satoshi /  hour !
Do not miss this Wink

and ask me here if you have any Problems or Questions ! !!!

kind regards

B2

BitDouble.io

tribanogrami

Activity: 154

bLack&White

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:49:54 PM

Do not miss this Wink

kind regards

Thanks man Wink

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
YOLOdice.comFast 1% Edge DiceAwesome ChartsFaucetPlay / InvestJOIN NOW!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
felicita

yannik.biz

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 09:13:19 PM

Do not miss this Wink

kind regards

Thanks man Wink

B2

BitDouble.io

hitadil

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:08:42 PM

why i cant cash out i got this msg ?
.The wallet you are withdrawing from does not have enough available balance to fulfill the Credit.
my xapo adress is good  Undecided
felicita

yannik.biz

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 04:38:47 PM

why i cant cash out i got this msg ?
.The wallet you are withdrawing from does not have enough available balance to fulfill the Credit.
my xapo adress is good  Undecided

what a Question Cheesy Cheesy
what is to missundertsand on this text ??

The wallet you are withdrawing from does not have enough available balance to fulfill the Credit.

the wallet is empty will refill this now !

kind regards

B2

BitDouble.io

xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 98

Qtum • Value Transfer Protocol DAPP Platform

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 02:03:23 AM

Do not miss this Wink

kind regards

I want to registee but when i try it said my server mail isnt responding, can u create my account manually : xdtiagonzhar@gmail.com

Also is the bonus 700/hour still availlabe?
Thanks

FREE DISTRIBUTION TO BTC HOLDERS       PAYMENTS IN CHAT
● Byteball ●    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
               REGULATORY COMPLIANT ASSETS               UNTRACEABLE PAYMENTS
felicita

yannik.biz

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 07:54:08 PM

Do not miss this Wink

kind regards

I want to registee but when i try it said my server mail isnt responding, can u create my account manually : xdtiagonzhar@gmail.com

Thanks

Your account is now sucessfully manually created Wink
you cna now login with this mail: xdtiagonzhar@gmail.com

and yes Bonus is still avalibale !

kind regards

B2

BitDouble.io

angaper

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 09:09:48 PM

"ONLY BAD MEMBERS"? What do you mean by that?

I really like your web and recommend it to my friends. In addition, I have signed up as your referral in many of the faucets and business you promote.

I deserve an additional bonus, do not you think?  Wink

Regards!
wonapalei

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 09:36:30 PM

435 Satoshi Smiley nice
ngle100

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:17:10 AM

Do not miss this Wink

kind regards

Thanks

Your account is now sucessfully manually created Wink
you cna now login with this mail: xdtiagonzhar@gmail.com

and yes Bonus is still avalibale !

kind regards

I want to register too but I also got this message: "Sorry, it seems that my mail server is not responding."

Can you create the account for me? My email is: huenguyenht1962@gmail.com
Thank you Smiley
felicita

yannik.biz

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 06:57:58 PM

I want to register too but I also got this message: "Sorry, it seems that my mail server is not responding."

Thank you Smiley

your account is now sucessfully manual created !
you can now login and claim with this mail:
huenguyenht1962@gmail.com

kind regards

B2

BitDouble.io

Racey

Activity: 868

Need a clone?

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 09:49:23 PM

For a couple of days, i had to enter my mail by typing, the fill form was not working, was you testing something?
Working properly now, great site as usual.

MY BLOG PLEASE VISIT HOT FAUCET LIST
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ http://liverpoolfootballmaniacs.blogspot.co.uk/ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ngle100

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 06:16:08 AM

Thank you Smiley

your account is now sucessfully manual created !
you can now login and claim with this mail:
huenguyenht1962@gmail.com

kind regards
Thank you for making an account for me Smiley , I just tried it and got 426 satoshi, very nice faucet and paying with 1 captcha and not too many ads, keep it up! Smiley
Camba

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:31:28 PM

Payout Done ! [49726 Satoshi] send to:

Thank you Yannic Admin.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.