Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:12:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: verification code taric declared by bitmain for customs duty  (Voting closed: January 22, 2016, 11:02:52 AM)
8543709099 - 1 (14.3%)
8471410090 - 2 (28.6%)
I want to close this poll - 2 (28.6%)
specify the code in posts - 1 (14.3%)
I'm afraid to vote - 0 (0%)
no code assigned - 1 (14.3%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Code taric declared by bitmain  (Read 2239 times)
marvykkio (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 11:02:52 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2016, 11:08:36 AM by marvykkio

guys do not do your usual that you do not vote,
This survey is for ourselves, to see how many types of code declares bitmain,
since we purchase all the same merchandise.

thank you all for the effort

I ask all users who do not want to vote,
to avoid writing on post crap like:
I'm scared
the section is not correct
to criticize the post.

thank you so much

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 01:12:50 PM

code 8543709099

http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/dds2/taric/measures.jsp?Lang=en&SimDate=20160107&Taric=8543709099&LangDescr=en

code 8471410090

http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/dds2/taric/measures.jsp?Lang=en&SimDate=20160107&Taric=8471410090&LangDescr=en

Bitmain not give any codes for custom.
marvykkio (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 01:17:10 PM

why not give the codes? you have something to hide? Shocked Shocked
marvykkio (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 01:18:47 PM

we buy all the same product, and the people are compelled to know what has to be paid, and what is not paid clear?
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 03:15:04 PM

we buy all the same product, and the people are compelled to know what has to be paid, and what is not paid clear?

You're the only one in the European Union, who have such a problem. Others do not pay in EU duty for computer and server products export from third countries as China
Choose the right customs agent, and save hundreds of dollars.
And I say again, Bitmain not give any TARIC codes for custam or tell custom which one to use. 
marvykkio (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 03:25:31 PM

if the product is the same, because it changes statement? is not it better to know all the codes assigned bitmain its customers?It is why they are different? we are talking of the same product all over the world?
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 10:48:37 PM

They don't declare a HTC..

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 07:12:27 AM

What the heck is this supposed to mean? The original post makes ZERO sense, seems to almost be random gibberish.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
marvykkio (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 07:53:19 AM

why?
excuse that code you have assigned at the time of customs clearance?
It is so hard to vote? Undecided
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 09:08:59 AM

How many import/export/customs threads do we need in the hardware section.  That is all I see Huh
marvykkio (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 09:49:36 AM

but instead of worrying about the wrong section, or what it means to this poll, think to vote, this is for all of us, especially to those living in the European Union, and customs do what they want, with this survey we ask you to enter bitmain a code (legal) so that customs does not apply the code taric at will, and where there will be no payment we users do not pay the duty, of course, until it comes to miner.

This does not apply to VAT,
but only for the duty.

Now, please, please stop the pundits do, that vote does not cost anybody anything.

I hope that now I was very clear
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:26:09 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2016, 10:53:52 AM by toptek

tip man if i was you find out what happen for sure then take it up with them you may mess things up for every one else if you keep pushing it, seen it happen and not here but in my day to day life .I hate for bitmain to stop selling to the public because of this, these guys on the forums are  not being pussy either you can bet if they were being fucked they would say so., i have seen it happen in the past,

bitmain is not stealing anything from you ,they don't need too , the way it sounds some one made a mistake , you get more bees with honey then you do with vigor.So be nice to bitmian they might help you more,other wise if i was you prove they are stealing or back off before it's to late .Just a friendly tip.I know how it feels when you get told one thing then end up paying out the ass because of some third party or middle mans, Mistake.

Sorry don't take what i said wrong it's not meant to be just a tip from life expes and other things ive seen happen. if you noticed on the forums unless i missed it some place no one has yet to keep making posts with out proof of some kind they usually beef it out in one post get out of there system then move on . it's only money after all . but i do feel you !!! as does every one else here .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Matias

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:38:21 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2016, 11:12:14 AM by Matias

Right code is 8471410090 as has been said in n+1 threads. And NO Custom duty for that, Only VAT (22% in Italy).  

Ofcourse it is possible, that italian custom put wrong code. Mistakes happen. In that case just correct their mistake. Bitcoinminer is computer hardware, not some random electrical machinery.
marvykkio (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:51:44 AM

tip man if i was you find out what happen for sure then take it up with them you may mess things up for every one else if you keep pushing it, seen it happen and not here but in my day to day life .I hate for bitmain to stop selling to the public because of this, these guys on the forums are  not being pussy either you can bet if they were being fucked they would say so., i have seen it happen in the past,

bitmain is not stealing anything from you ,they don't need too , the way it sounds some one made a mistake , you get more bees with honey then you do with vigor.So be nice to bitmian they might help you more,other wise if i was you prove they are stealing or back off before it's to late .Just a friendly tip.I know how it feels when you get told one thing then end up paying out the ass because of some third party or middle mans, Mistake.

Sorry don't take what i said wrong it's not meant to be just a tip from life expes and other things ive seen happen.

then do not vote out of fear that does not provide more bitmain miner users?

congratulations, you had to be born a woman, not man.
has nothing to do what you say, because bitmain not doing anything illegal,
because the code taric that should put is the right one, if not bitmain insert the code, any customs has the privilege to put any code for you to pay the duty, even though the law does not affect pay.

Bravo continues so, to allow you to steal money
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:59:15 AM

Sorry don't take what i said wrong it's not meant to be just a tip from life expes and other things ive seen happen.

because the code taric that should put is the right one, if not bitmain insert the code, any customs has the privilege to put any code for you to pay the duty, even though the law does not affect pay.

sorry i can't and won't vote i have yet to order a S7 right now with real life health issue i have to pay DR bills off even with insurance they don't care etc , i can't afford a S7 or id have one , i do have standards, i follow my self.

I all ready told you more then was  needed or i should have . f i don't use it or have it why lie.

cya .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
marvykkio (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 11:03:05 AM

I edited the post, and I entered another option.

thank infinitely the same
marvykkio (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 11:10:39 AM

sorry i can't and won't vote i have yet to order a S7 right now with real life health issue i have to pay DR bills off even with insurance they don't care etc , i can't afford a S7 or id have one , i do have standards, i follow my self.

I all ready told you more then was  needed or i should have . f i don't use it or have it why lie.

cya .

I remind you that the price is going up in price S7
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 07:39:56 PM

How many import/export/customs threads do we need in the hardware section.  That is all I see Huh

They're nearly all by him, complaining about customs handling of Bitmain products. Which he continues to buy. And makes a new thread for. Every. Ti. Me.

marvykkio (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:24:36 PM

and reported to me?
marvykkio (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:53:30 PM

They're nearly all by him, complaining about customs handling of Bitmain products. Which he continues to buy. And makes a new thread for. Every. Ti. Me.

dear dogie, unlike many others, I have the balls to complain about the wrong things,
and what you do not understand all you pundits who by entering the correct code taric,
we would not pay customs duty.

1) customs duty = no (correct code 8471410090)
2) VAT = yes
3) administrative rights are =
4) stamp is =

here are two things to think about
1) many of you do not pay the duty (because bitmain associated code (8471410090)
2) you are all afraid of what?

Are we joking? but seite employees bitcoin?
You like to spend a lot more money? instead of saving?
I do not understand how reasoned.
all that you are afraid of not being able to buy more miner.
we do not ask bitmain to do illegal actions
attach code 8471410090 it allows us users to save money of duty
legally.
you spent thousands of dollars, and what will be bitmain? always 3 months warranty,
It does not save users who spend many dollars from them.

I've bought from bitmain
4X S3 +
4 X S5
and now 3 X S7

this and everything I bought.

I always received 4 packs,
instead you could make only one unique package, and up to 100 kg the price does not change.
I ask this? they answer that they can not do
you ask him to enter the code to avoid paying the duty (legally) and not respond,
if you pay in bitcoin can declare the price he wants,

diversamente se paghi in USD che esiste tracciabilità.

insomma ci sono tante cose, ma voi tutti tenete la bocca chiusa per paura che non vende più miner a utenti finali.
ma fatemi il piacere di smetterla.

sto inserendo sul post una opzione
ti sembra un sondaggio errato?

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH
by google translador
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: