Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:12:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The new dark age  (Read 2210 times)
abs350 (OP)

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 08:06:42 PM

Friends

Prepare for a new dark age. Today the JPY trades at 117 which is a signal we are in for a big big crash.

The era of the USA is finally over. Soon the western world will self destruct and we will enter a new dark age.

The future is here. AS western civilization self destructs over the coming weeks and months let us be thankful we are alive and have each other to keep our positive momentum going.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:34:37 PM

Friends

Prepare for a new dark age. Today the JPY trades at 117 which is a signal we are in for a big big crash.

The era of the USA is finally over. Soon the western world will self destruct and we will enter a new dark age.

The future is here. AS western civilization self destructs over the coming weeks and months let us be thankful we are alive and have each other to keep our positive momentum going.

Maybe this could become another strong moment where btc gain value and popularity among users...
Why trust a "bank" that print money and limit you account ?
I think we are entering in a new age, where btc could be one of strongest tool for this time.
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 09:23:17 PM

Friends

Maybe this could become another strong moment where btc gain value and popularity among users...
I think we are entering in a new age, where btc could be one of strongest tool for this time.

that's exactly what i ask it to myself everyday , along the ages, there is something in people that makes them forget, never learn and try to build something better...let's hope that this time, is the time for the change with our lovely tool, the bitcoin.

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 10:00:53 PM

I don't believe in all these prophecies like: 'Oil crude is $xx today! Crisis will hit tomorrow!' or 'Bitcoin is price falling! It is the end of crypto!'
I am totally convinced that crisis will gonna hit us sooner or later, but it it won't be easy to spot - you, see financial stability is always advertised as stable until it isn't.
If it would be so easy to spot and predict crisis from simple evidence like price drop of single currency - there won't be any slumps!
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 10:03:59 PM

Friends

Keep calm man, better days will come, people and experts will solve this situation, even if the crash happens it will be back on its foot again.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 10:12:55 PM

Friends

Keep calm man, better days will come, people and experts will solve this situation, even if the crash happens it will be back on its foot again.

They always find away to band aid a broken skeleton frame and I'm sure this time will be no different. This has been coming for a very long time though, since before 2008 we was just given a little more time in that year.

If it goes to shit more and more that is because the powers that be want it to and the future will not be to bright for a very long time. To a degree I agree with you OP there are some dark times coming but no different to most the world for the last hundred years.

Most of us have had the blinkers on to what has really been happening so now we get a ruse awakening.
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 10:22:46 PM

There have been many crashes that we bounce back from, the cycle of the markets.  With all of the new technologies out there it does not seem like we are heading into a dark age anytime soon, in fact it may be the opposite.  There may need to be a brief dark period before a more light period. Bitcoin will be part of the light ages.

I love Bitcoin
zodiac3011

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 10:38:25 PM

come on this is lame. This is not the end of the world man Grin everyday we all hear about this lame idea of a big crash, a crisis. Everything is still fine until something actually happens! Oil, fiat exchange rate,... they are parts of the economy and a few factors cannot decide the whole thing. Even if it does show us something, when will it happen? That's also a good question to ask, I believe
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 10:51:43 PM

Dark age is a bit overdramatic.. Most people have survived the previous crash, although with massive financial problems.

It is not time for the USA to be replaced by china, just look how much they are dropping compared to the USA.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 04:54:49 AM

Friends

Ha ha ha. So why is JPY at 117 (to what f*cking currency) a trigger point? Since when is the Yen the driver of workd markets? Why don't you offer any facts? Who do you consider "we"?

If you don't redpond you must be talking bullshit.

Friends don't bullshit friends.
Kisleav

Activity: 1092

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 05:00:01 AM

Speculation can be good but dangerous too
Cheap Ass

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 05:09:12 AM

It's insane that it keeps dropping that fast everyday
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 05:12:05 AM

Oh it's you again, looks like you might not have been joking at all with your last thread  Smiley You haven't mentioned Bitcoin in this post but I hope you're not implying that if Western civilization were to suddenly self-destruct, Bitcoin would somehow be our savior because it most definitely would not.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 07:43:39 AM

It's insane that it keeps dropping that fast everyday

i think you're trolling because the price went up yesterday and now it's stable again at above 450, which i might consider the new bottom at this point
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:08:59 AM

This seems just silly to me, every year there are people saying that we need to prepare for a crisis
and what not. It's been decades since debt has come to existence and it won't go away
chokesir

Activity: 196

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 08:46:59 AM

I am so confuse I am reading this right? I don't see the price dropping.
Well I see that now is at the range of 450 dollars is not that much, but is stable enough for me.
Dropping for me is just going -50 dollars or something.

flagpara

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:56:34 AM

Friends

that's exactly what i ask it to myself everyday , along the ages, there is something in people that makes them forget, never learn and try to build something better...let's hope that this time, is the time for the change with our lovely tool, the bitcoin.

Maybe because bitcoin is fucking useless  Roll Eyes
Can you buy your groceries with btc? Pay your taxes? Repair your car? Buy your clothes?
Because I can't. Not even talking about the fact that I'm not paid in btc so I HAVE TO go through a bank...

MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 09:07:01 AM

The future is always here, I'm actually not too worried about a crisis coming or about to happen. People like you are just so bend on getting people scared.
What's your source on this big big crash happening? And yes infact I have been keeping up with the stock market and that it has been going on around the world.
This happens almost on a yearly basis, mostly at the beginning of each year, so I'm not really surprised to see this happening.
flagpara

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 09:48:02 AM

The future is always here, I'm actually not too worried about a crisis coming or about to happen. People like you are just so bend on getting people scared.
What's your source on this big big crash happening? And yes infact I have been keeping up with the stock market and that it has been going on around the world.
This happens almost on a yearly basis, mostly at the beginning of each year, so I'm not really surprised to see this happening.

I agree with you.
People are just realizing they can't sustain a 10% growth that our economy required, just because it's not possible... Adding 10% of value every year can't stand for very long!

Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:17:27 AM

Friends

Maybe because bitcoin is fucking useless  Roll Eyes
Can you buy your groceries with btc? Pay your taxes? Repair your car? Buy your clothes?
Because I can't. Not even talking about the fact that I'm not paid in btc so I HAVE TO go through a bank...

That's true, I'm in the same situation as to where I can't use bitcoin yet to pay for my groceries.
I do believe that this will change in the near future though.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: