Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:48:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Private Investigator] Will Help Find Out Who is Behind An Account  (Read 1784 times)
BeastBTC (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

I'm A Beast!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 03:04:29 AM

Find Out Who is Behind An Account!
Ever wonder who may be the one making rude posts? How about those scam artists?

• I can search over 300,000 databases, email providers, websites, social media sites, and more
  • I have access to government databases used by law enforcement (access legally obtained)
  • Great turn around times with findings

• If Your Target Is Located And Confirmed - 0.25BTC
  • If Your Target Cannot Be Located But Partial Info Found - 0.05BTC
  • If Your Target Cannot Be Found With No Information - FREE! 50% Off Next Work Order

Escrow Gladly Accepted! Buyer Pays Any Fees.
Prices Are Negotiable!

Please Note: Social Security Numbers Are An Extra 0.05BTC
Can Obtain SSN If The Target Has One Of The Following:

• Have A Drivers License
  • A Registered Voter
  • Has Served In The Military
  • Has Ever Been Admitted Into A Hospital
  • Has Had A Felony

PRIVATE MESSAGE ME IF INTERESTED!
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 03:19:17 AM

what if you found and provided wrong informations, will you still ask for payment? and how could we be so sure that the infos you gave is true and correct?
BeastBTC (OP)

I'm A Beast!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 03:33:31 AM

what if you found and provided wrong informations, will you still ask for payment? and how could we be so sure that the infos you gave is true and correct?
I confirm all the information with evidence and proof. It's not where I just send you information in text, but I screenshot ALL findings to prove.
ajrah

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 03:37:46 AM

Did you try helping the community by finding out who and where Master-P is? I think it would be a good jump off point for your business if you helped those who we're scammed by this guy.

BeastBTC (OP)

I'm A Beast!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 03:39:56 AM

Did you try helping the community by finding out who and where Master-P is? I think it would be a good jump off point for your business if you helped those who we're scammed by this guy.
I heard a bit about him, but he was before I joined the group, and likely before I got involved in bitcoin.
I could always look into it and see if I can't get any matching leads to who and where he may be now.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 03:41:46 AM

Oh dear, even master-p, we can't trust no one with large sums of BTC here, it seems.

Why don't you find some scammers to prove you are really good?

BeastBTC (OP)

I'm A Beast!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 03:46:09 AM

Oh dear, even master-p, we can't trust no one with large sums of BTC here, it seems.

Why don't you find some scammers to prove you are really good?
When trying to decode who the scammer is, there are certain steps.
First, you need a victim.
Next, you need to get as much info from the victim as you can about the scammer. How did they communicate, by email? phone? Then you get whatever you can from those.
Then, you try to attempt social engineer by going through databases and websites, accordingly.

Even with a BTC Wallet address you can track down who it may be, because you use search engines to your advantage.

If you were scammed by someone, please contact me and we can talk further.
BeastBTC (OP)

I'm A Beast!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 03:59:52 AM

For Example:

ps_jb (user) has posted this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1318986.0

Just from the WHOIS I can see this information:
Alexey Serov
4904 Yucatan Drive
Alburquerque, New Mexico 87111

505-238-9837
serov@unm.edu

By taking his name, with the educational institute you can learn this:

Dr. Alexey Serov (Russian Federation citizen), is a Research Assistant Professor at Center for Emerging Energy Technologies, University of New Mexico. He received his M.S. from Moscow State University, Russia in the field of Material Science and Inorganic Chemistry, and PhD from University of Bern, Switzerland. In the period from 2005-2007 he worked in Samsung SDI, Fuel Cell Team, South Korea in the field of non-platinum catalysts development. He also participated in design of MEAs for Direct Methanol Fuel Cells.

In his current role at UNM he leads the electrocatalysis team under supervision of Prof. Atanassov. His role is research, development and IP protection of novel non-PGM cathode catalysts for fuel cell application as well as novel anode materials for different fuels electrooxidation. Most of the development is done in direct collaboration with DOE and industrial partners.

Dr. Serov has over 30 publications in peerreviewed journals. Additionally he has more than 20 issued patents and an additional more than 30 patents pending.

Source: http://ceet.unm.edu/about/people/alexey-serov.html

"His" house:

And by then doing a reverse address search, you can see it is owned by a Alexey Serov, and a Maria Serov, meaning he is married.

And from there you can go on more and more.

Source: http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindNearby?utf8=%E2%9C%93&street=4904+Yucatan+Dr.+NE+&where=Albuquerque%2C+NM

After this, i went to local utility records and found another address:

Alexey Serov
(505) 294-8877
5300 Eubank Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87111

When looking through the other databases, I can see the current owner is:

Frank H Clark
505-294-8877

That shows Alexey is the current owner of Yucatan Drive and sold Eubank Blvd.

The WHOIS info also matches:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1318757.msg13480976#msg13480976

Proof I know what I am doing?
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:06:51 AM

OK now do me!  Shocked

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
effone1

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 04:17:26 AM

are you allowed to freely post personal information?
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:18:45 AM

are you allowed to freely post personal information?

Sure, go nuts.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 04:24:39 AM

I always wanted to know the real identity of this user. I'm not sure if I can pay you. But... hey, if you can find out the real identity of that user, many people will use your service.

Life sucks.
ajrah

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:27:21 AM

I always wanted to know the real identity of this user. I'm not sure if I can pay you. But... hey, if you can find out the real identity of that user, many people will use your service.
I almost dropped from my seat when I clicked the link that hides the user name from your post. But I think it would not be accurate anymore since the lost of Satoshi was years ago. He might have changed IP. 

krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 04:35:59 AM

I almost dropped from my seat when I clicked the link that hides the user name from your post. But I think it would not be accurate anymore since the lost of Satoshi was years ago. He might have changed IP. 
He is offering a service to find out who is behind an account, I'm pretty sure he must be an excellent private investigator. This must be an easy task for him and don't forget he have access to more than 300k databases as well as government databases. Roll Eyes

Life sucks.
BeastBTC (OP)

I'm A Beast!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 04:37:19 AM

He is offering a service to find out who is behind an account, I'm pretty sure he must be an excellent private investigator. This must be an easy task for him and don't forget he have access to more than 300k databases as well as government databases. Roll Eyes
Not many people have access to NCIC and CLEAN, but thats only US, not international for government DB's.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 05:19:36 AM

I challenge you, get my private information and send me inbox, once did. I will post the same information here and vouch for your service.
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 05:25:05 AM

I say solve some cases of scams over scam accusations section or maybe you can find some of the Ponzi owners who vanished with a lot of people's money and then that would serve as vouches for your service.

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 09:45:11 AM

I say solve some cases of scams over scam accusations section or maybe you can find some of the Ponzi owners who vanished with a lot of people's money and then that would serve as vouches for your service.
Yes that would be great.If you can trace scammers like master-p not only we the victims would appreciate it but also give you some tips.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 11:41:03 AM

Yes that would be great.If you can trace scammers like master-p not only we the victims would appreciate it but also give you some tips.
Well we need someone to hire him to do that, he doesn't work for free Tongue
Maybe we pitch our money into an escrow to do that ?
Also, i would like to know the real identity behind bitcoin black friday scam that happen months ago Roll Eyes
That man still owe me some Coins
BeastBTC (OP)

I'm A Beast!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 12:15:32 PM

Well we need someone to hire him to do that, he doesn't work for free Tongue
Maybe we pitch our money into an escrow to do that ?
Also, i would like to know the real identity behind bitcoin black friday scam that happen months ago Roll Eyes
That man still owe me some Coins
I read about that. What was that website address, I can investigate it because since its a website, there are lickly archived records about the owner and such.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: