Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2012, 07:52:39 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2013, 04:33:09 PM by nootropicsforbitcoins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 08:51:12 AM

See here.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 10:44:32 AM

Nice article. I've joined WOT and will have it on the site shortly.

Been on Facebook, Google plus, Diaspora, and Twitter for awhile. Also have been using bitcoins for about a year.

Cool.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
beeteecee

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2012, 06:48:42 PM

Looking forward to receiving my order! Didn't know you guys existed.
bitfoo
Donator

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 05:24:22 PM

So how does this work? I don't see any way to pay for an order with BTC on the website.

jwzguy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 06:26:52 PM

Any chance you will stock Oxiracetam?
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 07:38:03 PM

Any chance you will stock Oxiracetam?

They had that (see here: http://www.harvestmoonhealthfoods.com/unnuox800mg6.html ) but discontinued it for some reason.
rickylford

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2013, 01:40:10 PM

Greetings BTCitcoin Community,

I represent www.nootropicsforbitcoins.com (a branch of Cognitive Nutrition, Inc) and we are pleased to officially announce we are now accepting bitcoins for nootropics and a wide range of dietary supplements. To my knowledge we are the first nootropic producer to accept bitcoins.

We have been in business since 2003 and sell to doctors, clinics, pharmacies, and health retailers, as well as, direct to customers worldwide. Our most popular countries are USA, Canada, UK, and Australia but we can ship to nearly any country.

I'm very pleased to be able to support the Bitcoin community and appreciate your support and feedback.

To show my support I am offering 40% off all CN brand nootropics. Simply use the code bitcoin40 and choose bitcoin as your payment method for the code (valid until 2/25/2013).

(PS: We are in the process of having our website remade over the course of the next few weeks or so and will be powered by Bit-Pay shortly but we do accept Bitcoins now).

Sincerely Steve
Why does http://nootropicsforbitcoins.com redirect to http://cognitivenutrition.com? Is the first link some type of affiliate link?

Apparently cognitivenutrition.com gave me a "sid_customer" cookie. So, it pretty much looks like a "Sub ID" referral/affiliate type of thing. Do you even work for Cognitive Nutrition?
DannyM

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 12:07:59 AM

Scam.

That really doesn't help anyone. Give us some reasons and details please.
jwzguy

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 04:38:32 AM

I'll freely offer a total of 10 bottles (one each) of any of the following of our most popular nootropics: Piracetam, Aniracetam or Pramiracetam for any member of this forum (with over 50 posts and 2 months) to try and report back their experiences. Just reply to this post here and tell me why you would like to try this and if you're tried any related compounds.

Piracetam is our star product for cognitive and cardiovascular health has a massive amount of research on it back to the 1970's. Aniracetam and Pramiracetam are generally more potent and faster acting (results within a few hours to a week of use).

Product intro:

Description

Piracetam (2-oxo-1-pyrrolidine acetamide) is a natural water soluble derivative of the neurotransmitter (brain chemical that relays certain types of messages) GABA (gamma-Aminobutyric acid). It is considered the original nootropic (cognitive enhancer and brain protector) and remains the most popular cognitive enhancer for general use. It is a solid foundation for any cognitive enhancement regimen due to the broad range of positive clinically proven biochemical effects on brain function as well as cardiovascular health. Piracetam can be used by people of all age ranges and has been studied longer and far more in-depth than most dietary supplements.

Overview

Piracetam positively supports normal healthy cognitive & cardiovascular functioning by a multifaceted means of action. Approved & used since 1970’s worldwide (by various Health agencies in Europe, Asia, and South American) for improving health. Piracetam is recommended by many healthcare professionals and health organizations, such as the Life Extension Foundation and the American Academy of Anti-aging Medicine (A4M).

Neurochemical Effects

: Enhances brain metabolism (By increasing glucose utilization, blood & oxygen flow) [Boosts mental energy & cerebral circulation].

: Increases cerebral phospholipids & cellular membrane fluidity [Supports healthy neuron communication & structure].

: Supports cognitive receptors [Strengthens neurotransmitter receptors involved in memory and neuro-protection].

: Stimulates the Corpus Callosum, an area of the brain that controls communication between the left and right hemispheres (Increases communication between both hemispheres) [Involved in speech and creative thinking].

: Stimulates the Locus Coeruleus, (specialized neurons) [Involved in information processing, attention, cortical/behavioral arousal, learning and memory]

: Inhibits platelet aggregation [Supports healthy blood flow].

: Decreases EEG complexity (Increases cooperatively of brain functional processing) [Positively effects neuro-electrical functioning].

: Has a significant antioxidant effect.

Dosage

The standard lower dose is 800 mg taken 2-3 times a day. For advance usage up to 4.8-9.6 grams may be taken daily or as needed divided in 2-3 doses. For long term usage it may be best to take weekend breaks.

Synergism

Piracetam's effects are be enhanced by several different types of Nootropics. Acetylcholine precursors such as Centrophenoxine, CDP-Choline, and Alpha GPC are widely reported to be of benefit. Many people combine Piracetam with Aniracetam (a related fat souble compound) for providing related benefits of Piracetam in a longer lasting form and reaching lipid regions of the brain while Piracetam acts more quickly in other areas. Hydergine, Pyritinol, Deprenyl are just a few other nootropics that can be used with Piracetam for superior cognitive enhancement.
I would definitely be interested in doing a trial with any or all 3 of these racetams. I am currently working on my thesis and have always been a little ADD. A friend recommended oxiracetam but I haven't had a chance to try them out. I would be happy to post my experience.
jwzguy

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 05:11:09 AM

Sure thing. Have you tried any other nootropics (cognitive enhancers and/or neuro supplements) or compounds like adderall or ritalin before?

I suggest Aniracetam or Pramiracetam as they are much more noticeable for most people than Piracetam. It's best to try one racetam or nootropic at a time to best understand your neurochemistry and see how you respond to it.

Pm me your address and I'll have this shipped out to you Monday.
I haven't tried anything too serious (just ginko, gaba) as far as supplements go. I haven't ever tried to get a scrip for adhd medication, although I've been very tempted. I don't have anything resembling a learning disorder, just am very bad about distracting myself sometimes. But I am definitely under the gun at the moment. I should be keenly aware of any affects. The guy who recommended oxiracetam said that racetams were very effective but not dangerous, and what I have read looks promising. I will pm you. Thanks!
jwzguy

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 04:22:29 PM

Hello! I have been taking the pramiracetam for over a week. It has definitely made a noticeable difference. I have a much easier time resisting the temptation to distract myself from difficult and/or boring tasks. I'm usually groggy in the morning, but I seem to be awake and fully aware much more quickly (a few mins vs up to an hour) after taking it.

I haven't tried the Picamilon or L-Huperzine quite yet - I was going to take them separately. Do people normally take all 3 at once?

I also have not had any negative side effects, despite being prone to insomnia. However, I do take it in the morning.

I will definitely be getting some more when this runs out. Thanks again.
blueadept

Activity: 225
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 03:20:58 PM

I've purchased Aniracetam from Cognitive Nutrition before they accepted Bitcoin and been pleased. I haven't purchased from this site using Bitcoin, though.

Like my posts?  Connect with me on LinkedIn and endorse my "Bitcoin" skill.
Decentralized, instant off-chain payments.
jwzguy

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 03:43:37 PM

That's overall great news and the effects should accumulate even more-so as time goes on. What dosing are you doing?

For Picamilon (GABA-A receptor agonist) people start with anywhere from 50-150 mg while L-Huperzine A is anywhere from 100-400 mcg as needed. I find 300 mg of Picamilon and 400 mcg of L-Huperzine A to be ideal for me at once. I did try taking 800 mcg of L-Huperzine A once and it resulted in a Wake Initiated Lucid Dream so I'd use some caution when going higher than 400 mcg at once near night.

I'm just taking 300mg of pramiracetam per day. That is way enough to feel an obvious effect. I have definitely gotten a lot of work done over the last couple weeks. This stuff is a life-saver. It just seems easier to not distract myself (despite our insane price rollercoaster going on, I have 2 monitors dedicated to watching that.)

I'll be placing an order soon, thanks again for letting me try it.
thatbluedude

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 10:13:47 AM

Do you still offer free samples? Is worldwide shipping included?
Also, are there any legal problems wih ordering these from the EU?
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 07:58:56 PM

NFB shipped first business day Post was open after order, arrived next day. Very easy to do business with. Difficult to review actual product so early except to say they aren't filled with fast-acting lethal poison - so that's good.   Tongue
teek

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 09:17:10 PM

i've actually been curious about piracetam lately..  i'd take a bottle to canada..
teek

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 09:28:12 PM

i've actually been curious about piracetam lately..  i'd take a bottle to canada..

Have you used any nootropics before? Send me your info via pm and I'd be happy to ship you one.

i have not.  i will do that.

thanks
Mooshire

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 03:15:24 AM

Lucid dreams are the shit, just not if you're trying to wake up  Wink

ECore

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

https://ubikiri.com/

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 12:14:49 AM

Any chance of stocking cerebrolysin?

Integrated Distributed Ledgers
A whole world of different blockchains living together in a single network based on DAG. No more gates, bridges, portals or special nodes connecting blockchains into a single whole. Only one p2p network, consisting of blockchains of various types: from private for state and corporate networks to public for crypto projects.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: