Print  
Author Topic: ...  (Read 7758 times)
ErebusBat

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 01:25:54 PM

I would be interested in this.  I am a programmer and since I have had my son my brain has been adjusting to much less sleep and I have noticed a considerable decline in my focus.  I have nt tree any supplements; however I did switch to a standing desk.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle

Signup for CEX.io BitFury exchange and get GHS Instantly!  Don't wait for shipping, mine NOW!
miernik

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 01:36:26 PM

I posted a private message to nootropicsforbitcoins with interest 4 days ago, but received no reply, is the offer active?

ErebusBat

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 01:45:55 PM

I posted a private message to nootropicsforbitcoins with interest 4 days ago, but received no reply, is the offer active?
I hope so... I am really hoping to find out how they work for me and if they work well have no problem buying them; however finding the 'right one' at the full price is prohibitive.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle

Signup for CEX.io BitFury exchange and get GHS Instantly!  Don't wait for shipping, mine NOW!
miernik

Activity: 334

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 05:53:11 PM

I check the site weekly unless it's active. Yes there's a few bottles left.

So, is the offer to get a free bottle and report back experiences here still active? I sent you a private message, how do we proceed?

jago25_98

Activity: 900
Merit: 1000

Crypto Geek

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 09:33:58 PM

I'd like to give a small review. I've tried piracetam and I found that the day after I was a little less alert than I was prior to taking. That is, what it gives with one hand it takes with the other the day after. I'd be happy to compare this experience with what you provide and see how it works and report back here.

I don't want (need?) a number of bottles though because I don't believe in taking these things long term. Rather, I think it has a place for when you want a burst of 5-6 hours and the next day doesn't matter - for example when you're not allowed to sleep in your car and you're stranded or when you need to perform something as a one-off.

To anyone taking this stuff I recommend making sure you're up on your omega3 too.

Bitcoiner since the early days. Crypto YouTube Channel: Trading Nomads | Analyst | News Reporter | Bitcoin Hodler | Support Freedom of Speech!
solareclipse64236

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 10:16:02 PM

Hi,

Can you stock up on nooptep? how about adrafinil?

solareclipse64236

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 04:28:55 AM

okay YES on the nooptep

but I definitely need something that will keep me up like modafinil, alternatives?

solareclipse64236

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 03:58:25 PM

Why my physical address? Samples?

Also I need to know whether you're still hanging around bodybuilding.com? Are things still the same over there? Way too many trolls in the early 2000's

solareclipse64236

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 04:30:11 PM

Sent

If your nooptep product contains centrophenoxine that would be excellent

Also why can cerebralhealth.com stock up on adrafinil http://www.cerebralhealth.com/nootropics.php

??

ErebusBat

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 06:08:55 PM

Regardless it certainly is not a supplement or in any way related to anything natural so it's an illegal supplement. It was discontinued in Europe due to kidney and liver issues and modafinil was created as a safer and more effective version. You can get them online from other retailers I just won't sell it for my stated reasons.
Smart... I would prefer a retailer that is concerned about my health and laws than one who cares only about my money.

counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 09:53:36 AM

I would like to try your cognitive products please, I"m always innterested in having a mental boost.  I've never tried any of your products before.
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 10:11:19 PM

noot, do you have a list of recommended reading on l-carnitine?

I could go trawling through medline or embase, but why do work twice?  Cheesy
Schrankwand

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 10:14:17 PM

okay YES on the nooptep

but I definitely need something that will keep me up like modafinil, alternatives?

Use modafinil. Adrafinil is pretty harsh on the liver and in the end gets converted to Modafinil anyway.
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 10:31:41 PM

I would like to try your cognitive products please, I"m always innterested in having a mental boost.  I've never tried any of your products before.

Certainly. Have you used any type of nootropic or compound that acts on the mind? What type of cognitive or emotional enhancement effect are you looking for?

I have not used nootropic or similar compounds.  This is something I've been looking for.  I'd like to feel more alert and focused and something else for sleep and anti stress would be great.  I'll send you a pm now, thanks alot.  I'll be sure to do a review of my experience here for others to know my opinion.
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 11:43:48 PM

mostly looking for studies on the effects on neurotransmitters. I'll have look at that link tomorrow. Bedtime for grey now.
ErebusBat

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 10:34:03 PM

I have been in touch with the OP and he agreed to send me a free sample which arrived today; however I am recovering from a nasty chest cold and do not want to start them until I am fully recovered.  I want to provide a good review for everyone.

One thing I can comment on is that the OP has done exactly what he said and not only does the bottle appear to be of very high quality the included literature is also very nicely put together (not by someone in word with 14 different fonts).

The bottle contains 120 capsules of 800mg Piracetam and 'feels' very professional with full grade labeling and safety seal you would expect from a quality product.

As a picture is worth 1,000 words:

ErebusBat

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 02:03:01 PM

Sorry to hear about your chest cold but I appreciate the honest review of our product presentation. Look forward to your thoughts on the product when you're better of course.
Thank you. I think it was a perfect storm of stress, traveling, allergies, and cold wet spring storms.  I am feeling much better and with this progression i would expect to be back to full form this week.

On a side note I had started taking lecithin to boost my choline levels (for the piracetam).  I have had some interesting results, although not strictly nootropic.

I also had a stye at the same time (told you I was stressing my body Smiley) and my Dr. told me to not wear my contact in that eye until it was healed.  As someone who sits in front of a computer all day everyday who is normally prone to headaches to begin with I was not looking forward the days of sure headaches to come.

Although having one contact in and one contact out was not a walk in the park, I did not get a single headache all that time.  In fact the first time I have had a headache since starting my lecithin regimen was yesterday, when I remembered that I forgot to take my morning dose.  Shortly after taking it my headache subsided.

I also seem much more present and clearer in my own head (it is very hard to describe and very subjective; however this subject will not stop taking lecithin).  I am very eagerly looking forward to starting the Piracetam and boosting where I have already come with only the lecithin.

Honestly if is was not this thread I would not have started researching into bio-hacking and just the lecithin has already made an incredible difference.  THANK YOU!!!!

solareclipse64236

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 02:00:35 PM

Received my bottle yesterday

will be taking pictures today and starting a thread on nooptep(great anti-amnesic)

teek

Activity: 667

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:07:06 PM

hey,  sorry for not posting yet..  i'm about 10 days in..  what i can say so far is its definitely interesting.. though i am still in evaluation mode.  One thing i have for sure noticed is it does seem easier to get up and get going in the morning.  "boot up" times are improved,  it's like I just put in some raid-0 ssd's  lmao.  I think (though it is hard to tell)  i've had at least a few "wow that was kind of cool" moments reflecting back on a recent interaction or task i've just finished.  I've been taking 3.2 - 6.4 g per day and playing with dosing a little.  I think I am finding that one dose (3.2g +) in the morning is all I really need..  I usually get so involved in stuff that by the time I even remember dosing again its already the evening.. 

Product itself looks just like the image another poster in this thread posted.  Professional / clean looking supplement bottle.  I have not got in to adding other things to my stack yet,  i am not really sure which direction to go in, in that regard but think a multi-vitamin and fishoil is something i should be taking anyways so i intend to start that as well in the next few days. 

Like OP told me,  coffee does seem a little stronger..  Alchool is interesting..  I think it seems I have a little less tolerance that normal..  I also read some forum posts about people dosing and then having a few drinks shortly after and apparently it ends badly,  so i have been staying away from that all together. 

So far I think I like the product and can't really say that i have had any negative side effects..  no headaches to speak of either, which seems to be quite common.. 

Any tips or tricks for me OP? 

teek
teek

Activity: 667

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 07:23:11 PM

Yep piracetam...  what would be another one to try if i like the effects of piracetam? 

thanks
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: