Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:05:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The MatTheCat reverse indicator thread  (Read 3191 times)
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 01:16:14 PM

derp....scrapped.

ditto 'the above quote' for your trading at a loss Smiley

we all are quite 'mad'  imho from the majority point of view no matter how we pursue crypto..in my case btc holding...in your case in/out trading....so it goes Smiley

Time will definitely tell ....

Nope.

My trade was more a play on EUR rising against USD.

USD to BTC on Finex. BTC to EUR on Kraken. EURUSD currently at 1.08. Am expecting to see it at around 1.12 over coming week. So Fiat is better sitting in EUR than USD for now. True, I was traying to catch a bus back up the charts, but Bitcoin started looking heavy, so just converted right away. No Loss.

I entered trade without waiting on divergence on 15 minute chart. Not waiting on Div at least on 15 min charts is in the sin bin of all trade entries, but I done it anyway, with one eye on the EURUSD bounce. Too many moving parts.

That div (15 min BTC) has now occurred and my trade will probably now go on to work, but I cant be arsed with it all right now.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:06:04 PM

derp....scrapped.

ditto 'the above quote' for your trading at a loss Smiley

we all are quite 'mad'  imho from the majority point of view no matter how we pursue crypto..in my case btc holding...in your case in/out trading....so it goes Smiley

Time will definitely tell ....

Nope.

My trade was more a play on EUR rising against USD.

USD to BTC on Finex. BTC to EUR on Kraken. EURUSD currently at 1.08. Am expecting to see it at around 1.12 over coming week. So Fiat is better sitting in EUR than USD for now. True, I was traying to catch a bus back up the charts, but Bitcoin started looking heavy, so just converted right away. No Loss.

I entered trade without waiting on divergence on 15 minute chart. Not waiting on Div at least on 15 min charts is in the sin bin of all trade entries, but I done it anyway, with one eye on the EURUSD bounce. Too many moving parts.

That div (15 min BTC) has now occurred and my trade will probably now go on to work, but I cant be arsed with it all right now.

heh...well good for you...at least you have the chops and an 'angle' ...myself I prefer (or whatever) the long game on holding BTC...by end of life of the 2 Titans (I convert ltc to btc)I should be around 110 btc of coin....end of miner life that is ....so even at today's prices of around 400 bucks I've doubled my money almost exactly (admittedly on paper) and that includes all equip and electric since oct 18th 2013 when I started....

so yeah...I'm speculating on future growth of this 'open protocol' and such for BTC etc at least most folk today I can get them to the point where they accept it as a risk and speculation....that is better then 2013 when my bank sic'd the SEC on me because 'obviously' i was a criminal mastermind (bank error to say they jumped to conclusions was an understatement) was fun thou.....got it cleared up promptly but felt like 'Al Capone' when I went into the bank that week (needless to say ..changed banks)

so anyway progress of a sort.....from everyone thinking btc is a 'ponzi' to them in 2015 just thinking I'm crazy (no real change there most folk think that anyway) Smiley

well good luck on your endeavors ..I like reading this thread for the other perspective on all this ...coward that I am...(we also serve who hold and wait) Smiley

later

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
r0ach (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 04:46:33 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2016, 05:02:13 AM by r0ach

New reverse indicator in:

Fucking rat cocksuckers.

6 fucking BTC trade with Stop Order

This was a short position where he was disagreeable the price went up.  If he was still short, we would be clear for an extreme upside breakout, but his short was wiped out, so it's unclear what the market will do now.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
MatTheCat

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 11:55:39 PM

New reverse indicator in:

Fucking rat cocksuckers.

6 fucking BTC trade with Stop Order

This was a short position where he was disagreeable the price went up.  If he was still short, we would be clear for an extreme upside breakout, but his short was wiped out, so it's unclear what the market will do now.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 11:51:40 PM

Any update on the indicator please?  Tongue

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
MatTheCat

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 12:13:05 AM

Any update on the indicator please?  Tongue

yep...shit trade...and a complete reversal from the short tub I have been thumping the whole time...up until the 2nd time I got Stop triggered at the very top of the candle.......

....but trade was based upon bull div forming on 15 minute...but nothing came of it, it was invalidated...and I closed my position...except for a few BTC...which I decided to hold and simply not sell until they were in profit (as opposed to all the hopscotching around which is beginning to do my nut in...since I know in a few months time, this will be trading up around $650+ regardless of any pumps n dumps in between.....

...anyhow..as for reverse indicator....

I am still expecting BTC to crater....and since for various reasons I amn't actually in this trade I posted:

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/TivbFXdk-Short-Trade-Location-Hits/

Crater, it most likely will.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 07:40:27 AM

Hmm, Mat is long, those are basically the epitome of "weak hand" coins.  Now all we need is to print a bumper sticker that says, "If MatTheCat is long, what could go wrong?"

yeah ... i hold all my coins i've ever mined...may as well print one up for me too Smiley ...hell you may have a thriving bumper sticker business concern a going! Smiley

boom or bust baby....boom or bust Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
r0ach (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:12:00 AM

The new reverse indicator:

I am currently short from $430, and won't be adjusting anything for the time being.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░