Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:00:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ◄█► YOU CAN ARCHIVE OR TRASH THIS POST ◄█►  (Read 2828 times)
Operatr (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 04:50:23 AM

I don't think this thread is legally binding, the winner can just take all the money and not share.
i am not sure. Huh or he could just use the installments.

op i would need 4 lines at half (qp), send me an address and how much i should send. gimme the share ticket at PM when completed.

Sorry don't understand your question. What is 4 LINES at half?

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:52:03 AM

I don't think this thread is legally binding, the winner can just take all the money and not share.

op i would need 4 lines at half (qp), send me an address and how much i should send. gimme the share ticket at PM when completed.

then i would need 2 shares instead. gimme the payment info.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 04:56:53 AM

lol no man 1 ticket = 1 share, are you saying you want all 4 tickets I have left for 4 shares ? That's fine but if there were say 30 tickets in the pool by tomorrow? You would only have 4/30 of the shares understand ? Please make sure your clear on this. for every 1 ticket purchased and entered into the POOL here, you're receiving 1 share per ticket entered. Nothing more, there's no negotiation here ...lol let me know, but I'm not trying to make this pool complicated. I want it to be fun.

lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:58:26 AM

lol no man 1 ticket = 1 share, are you saying you want all 4 tickets I have left for 4 shares ? That's fine but if there were say 30 tickets in the pool by tomorrow? You would only have 4/30 of the shares understand ? Please make sure your clear on this. for every 1 ticket purchased and entered into the POOL here, you're receiving 1 share per ticket entered. Nothing more, there's no negotiation here ...lol let me know, but I'm not trying to make this pool complicated. I want it to be fun.
sure, 2 shares; final decision. send payment info.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 05:02:39 AM

sure, 2 shares; final decision. send payment info.

OK great...lol @lottery248 sending you a PM right now send 0.009 BTC to 115QRatBEKf8H93zVycfzBgPZoofpmbDZK I'll pm you this message as well, then just come back here and post the tx and I'll post your 2 TICKETS  here.

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 05:12:06 AM

I have also archived thread to this point  :-)

https://archive.is/vg8kG

Which is only 3 tickets entered at 3 equal shares right now. Will re-archive after next entrants :-)

lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:21:43 AM

Which is only 3 tickets entered at 3 equal shares right now. Will re-archive after next entrants :-)
.009 deposited, please provide the ticket.
https://blockchain.info/tx/ec51e7bb81b63077dc429d112b03554b5609cc7764770751d3f7a6a4b1c3787e

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 05:32:21 AM

.009 deposited, please provide the ticket.
https://blockchain.info/tx/ec51e7bb81b63077dc429d112b03554b5609cc7764770751d3f7a6a4b1c3787e

@lottery248 is in for 2 Shares with Two Tickets

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 05:42:13 AM

archived at 5 TOTAL Tickets

https://archive.is/O67s6

Anegg

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:44:09 AM

What countries can participate?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:48:44 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2016, 10:54:43 AM by lottery248

in fact depends on the law, powerball has no restriction of residental matter AFAIK.
FYI you cannot buy tickets outside US directly, you must be in US to buy ticket but you don't need to be an US residents to claim the prize. (18:54 edition)

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 06:03:38 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2016, 06:24:00 AM by Operatr

in fact depends on the law, powerball has no restriction of residental matter AFAIK.

Yeah what usually happens in POOLS. The person who PURCHASED and is in POSSESSION of the Winning ticket will ...

PRINT THEIR NAME & SIGN the ticket...

PHOTO COPY both sides of the Ticket...

Put the ticket in in a SAFE DEPOSIT Box or somewhere safe ...

Will then call their states district headquarter lottery office and tell them they won and will ask if they have a recommended attorneys list. The district office will usually have attorneys they recommend for this, if they do NOT, find one that deals in lottery trusts ...

The attorney takes it from there and will setup a trust and issue payments to parties in the pool (trustees) according to law ...

As long as you're not on a MOST WANTED or Terrorist Watch list I don't see any reason why receiving payments would be an issue ...

but again let's worry about this after WE WIN ...LOL

But that should be how the process goes in some order. But I am NOT an attorney or tax professional and this is just my opinion :-)

Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2950

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:40:12 PM

I think this is only for european and american is there any way to buy this ticket by international members ? Jackpot money making me greedy  Grin Tongue

If you want to send me $2 that's the price of the ticket, I'll pick you up a ticket also :-) You'll have to trust me with your $2 until I come back though lol

$2 sent. I don't think I've played the lottery before.

lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:57:32 PM

I think this is only for european and american is there any way to buy this ticket by international members ? Jackpot money making me greedy  Grin Tongue

If you want to send me $2 that's the price of the ticket, I'll pick you up a ticket also :-) You'll have to trust me with your $2 until I come back though lol

lol even a guy from Romania wants to try the luck to beat tha $800.000.000 .
good luck buddy with us! Grin

where is the transaction ID? Huh update (you are supposed to place fund in 115QRatBEKf8H93zVycfzBgPZoofpmbDZK AFAIK)

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 02:16:26 PM

I think this is only for european and american is there any way to buy this ticket by international members ? Jackpot money making me greedy  Grin Tongue

ok give me 5-10 minutes and I'll get the pic of the ticket up.

Everyone else please pm me before you send, I think I only have one ticket left MAYBE  :-)

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 02:25:36 PM

OK @Cyrus YOU'RE IN :-) I will update the thread also.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:25:59 PM

I wanna take part but I live in Canada/ Sad
Operatr, wanna go buy 2 more tickets. I'll cover the cost and we'll add them to the list.
Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 02:27:49 PM

Operatr, wanna go buy 2 more tickets. I'll cover the cost and we'll add them to the list.

I have ONE TICKET LEFT right now if you want it just send $2 if I reload with more tickets I'll update :-)

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:29:25 PM

I have ONE TICKET LEFT right now if you want it just send $2 if I reload with more tickets I'll update :-)

Done.. Send me the addy.
lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:31:12 PM

i think that you should buy more tickets this morning to extend the pools, i would expect there would be at least another 5 people would prefer to join this pool. Huh

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: