Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:17:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: To w00t or not to w00t? Let the community decide!
Yes! - 19 (29.2%)
No! - 35 (53.8%)
I'm not sure! - 9 (13.8%)
Really?! Another Poll?? - 2 (3.1%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 1337 [MANDATORY UPDATE] 41.78% APR| POS ONLY  (Read 259475 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rataplannetje69

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:43:41 AM

Just played again a nice snake game on: https://playforcrypto.com/ and make a payout, it was on my wallet in less than 1 second. That's much faster than a BTC transaction...

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 05:41:26 AM

How do I participate in the contest of the new logo mark of 1337 Huh

Please follow this link https://www.surveylegend.com/survey/#/d29yZHByZXNzMjYwOTk=~-KoHvgnYZvF7ww_VXcxF and click the design you would like to vote and also enter your bitcointalk username for lottery.

When will the voting for this logo contest end? and when will the draw for the lottery be done? By the way I might of missed it but what is the prize for the lottery winner? I can't wait to see which logo is the winner as they all look great.

By the way I've been talking to a couple of people on Twitter who are interested in 1337 coin and are seriously thinking about coming in. I told them that they would at least need 1 million+ 1337 coins to earn stakes regularly so hopefully they come in while the price is low.

Velvet is personally handling the contest and i think he ll keep it open for a while. Stay tuned, all the related info will be posted soon.

Yeah, we have seen a great number of users lately and not surprised as the new development progresses. Even with less than 1 million coins, users can earn a fair amount especially with the current APR and adjusting splitthreshold, splitblock etc and it goes without saying we're one of the highest paying POS crypto.

Thanks mate!

That's right 1 million is a good starting entry for new investors into 1337 coin. I just combined all my small amounts of 1337 coins into one large amount so in a day or so I should start earning some decent stakes and have set up splitthreshold, it's a cool little feature that will be earning me stakes for months on end.
decent earnings that can be really become a lot when the value rise up I think its been a while and this project will go up after this downfall from btc and almost all alts 1337 will bounce up and holders will be very beneficial, good luck guys.

Yes it will be interesting to see what will happen with all the Altcoins once we hit August 1st. At this time I'm happy to keep investing into 1337 coin and accumulate as many coins as I can. 1337 coin could be a hidden gem out there that is very cheap right now and now is the best time to buy and stake.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
al7878

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 07:50:01 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 08:10:58 AM by al7878

Hi guys,
Can you explain me or give me a link that explain "multisend" and how to use it (how to configure it in the wallet ...)

Thanks a lot guys

B2Bcoin

████████████████████
                ████████████████████████
                                     █████
                                     ██████
            ████████████████████████████
           ██████████████████████████

████    █████████████████████████
       ████    █████████████████████████████
      ████    ████                     ███████
     ████    ████                         █████
    ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ███
   ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ████
  ████    ████                           █████
████    ████████████████████████████████████
████    ███████████████████████████████████
² WEBSITE ² TELEGRAM ² TWITTER ²
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████                 ██████
   █████████               ████████
  ███████████             ██████████
█████████████   █████   ████████████
  ███████████   ███████   ██████████
   █████████   █████████   ████████
    ███████   ███████████   ██████
             █████████████
             █████████████
    ███████   ███████████   ███████
   █████████   █████████   █████████
  ███████████   ███████   ███████████
█████████████   █████   █████████████
  ███████████             ███████████
   █████████               █████████
    ███████                 ███████

MEROEX
AltScope

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:17:41 AM

Hi guys,
Can you explain me or give me a link that explain "multisend" and how to use it (how to configure it in the wallet ...)

Thanks a lot guys

settings>multisend

enter the payment address and percentage of stakes to send
click add
click activate
click view multisend for confirmation
jobs done  Wink

al7878

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 09:01:39 AM

Hi guys,

Thanks a lot guys

settings>multisend

click add
click activate
jobs done  Wink

thanks for your answer
If i understand good, i just have to enter my adress payment and for exemple 100 %
click add
click activate

I ll do this, thanks again

B2Bcoin

████████████████████
                ████████████████████████
                                     █████
                                     ██████

█████████████
             █████████████

MEROEX
advertiser77

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:36:59 AM

What is the current APR % ?
41.78% ?
What is the next APR and when it will change ?
Thank you
clemi11

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:31:41 PM

September
APR/2
Dezember
APR/2

then finish
xenonflux

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 06:37:06 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks a lot guys

settings>multisend

click add
click activate
jobs done  Wink

thanks for your answer
If i understand good, i just have to enter my adress payment and for exemple 100 %
click add
click activate

I ll do this, thanks again

Please follow the tutorial video https://youtu.be/oj_LKTTM300

Elite Coin | Donate to support development
1337: LeetDevFpGxwdbqcmQbNZAikqqRPBRRZP8 | BTC: 17tuXyRsDEBQrZT99JGsubb6N8sh547XvX | ETH: 0x01E363B7aC2E78EFFa597B0D9eBC50775468C720 | LTC: LXjtkT4ukNqhrRQHufah3aQLqjuJpbZctT
xenonflux

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 06:45:57 PM

What is the current APR % ?
41.78% ?
What is the next APR and when it will change ?
Thank you

Please check the Halving section here https://www.1337coin.net/specs

1337: LeetDevFpGxwdbqcmQbNZAikqqRPBRRZP8 | BTC: 17tuXyRsDEBQrZT99JGsubb6N8sh547XvX | ETH: 0x01E363B7aC2E78EFFa597B0D9eBC50775468C720 | LTC: LXjtkT4ukNqhrRQHufah3aQLqjuJpbZctT
Tortoise75

Activity: 346

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:30:54 PM

Please follow this link https://www.surveylegend.com/survey/#/d29yZHByZXNzMjYwOTk=~-KoHvgnYZvF7ww_VXcxF and click the design you would like to vote and also enter your bitcointalk username for lottery.

When will the voting for this logo contest end? and when will the draw for the lottery be done? By the way I might of missed it but what is the prize for the lottery winner? I can't wait to see which logo is the winner as they all look great.

By the way I've been talking to a couple of people on Twitter who are interested in 1337 coin and are seriously thinking about coming in. I told them that they would at least need 1 million+ 1337 coins to earn stakes regularly so hopefully they come in while the price is low.

Velvet is personally handling the contest and i think he ll keep it open for a while. Stay tuned, all the related info will be posted soon.

Yeah, we have seen a great number of users lately and not surprised as the new development progresses. Even with less than 1 million coins, users can earn a fair amount especially with the current APR and adjusting splitthreshold, splitblock etc and it goes without saying we're one of the highest paying POS crypto.

Thanks mate!

That's right 1 million is a good starting entry for new investors into 1337 coin. I just combined all my small amounts of 1337 coins into one large amount so in a day or so I should start earning some decent stakes and have set up splitthreshold, it's a cool little feature that will be earning me stakes for months on end.
decent earnings that can be really become a lot when the value rise up I think its been a while and this project will go up after this downfall from btc and almost all alts 1337 will bounce up and holders will be very beneficial, good luck guys.

Yes it will be interesting to see what will happen with all the Altcoins once we hit August 1st. At this time I'm happy to keep investing into 1337 coin and accumulate as many coins as I can. 1337 coin could be a hidden gem out there that is very cheap right now and now is the best time to buy and stake.
Yes and the good thing is 1337 is already on an exchange offering alternative trading pairs. So BTC is not the only link to the still dominant FIAT world out there, something important in my book giving the interesting times ahead.
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 12:31:31 AM

Thanks mate!

Yes and the good thing is 1337 is already on an exchange offering alternative trading pairs. So BTC is not the only link to the still dominant FIAT world out there, something important in my book giving the interesting times ahead.

That's right mate, it will be interesting times ahead to see what happens to BTC come August 1st but I believe 1337 coin will be okay as like you said we do have alternative trading pairs on Cryptopia and even more on Novaexchange.

@Velvet or anyone who can answer this question as I have been meaning to ask this for a long time now but keep forgetting. My question is will there or is there a cap on the coin supply? as I can't seem to find this anywhere.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
xenonflux

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 03:37:39 AM

Last day to vote for the best currency symbol design, https://t.co/vAm04jbnx2

lemoon789

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:02:53 AM

I want to talk to 1337 coins about everlasting love and long-term ownership
fluffytoes

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:49:18 AM

Hi, I installed the 1337 wallet and am staking. I got the first payout after 24 hours
but it's been 3 days now and I haven't gotten any other payouts.
I understand staking gives a daily payout.

The "weight" is +3 million. Expected time to earn payout is bouncing
between 16-17 hours in the last 3 days. I've restarted my computer
and the wallet. That didn't seem to change anything.

Is there anything else I can do?

Also, MalwareBytes showed a registry entry called "Backdoor.Trace" which it flags as malware.
I don't know if this is a false positive. I have quarantined it though.
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 06:27:42 AM

Hi, I installed the 1337 wallet and am staking. I got the first payout after 24 hours

Also, MalwareBytes showed a registry entry called "Backdoor.Trace" which it flags as malware.

No staking doesn't always give you stakes everyday unless you have a large amount of coins staking say 10 million then you will most likely earn stakes everyday but with just over 3 million then you might earn every second or third day if your lucky. There is nothing much you can do but you could at to your stack of coins and get it up to 5 million or so and then see how you go but again there is no guarantees that you will stake everyday. Please also take note that the expected time is just an estimate on when you might stake some coins. Do you leave your wallet open 24/7? as you might have it open when the network weight is high so that decreases your chance at earning a stake as there is more competition to earn stakes.

riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:42:33 AM

Lets say hypothetically one has 10m coins. Is it better to spilt into two 5m chunks or better to leave it as 10m? Same question applies for any coins between 1 coin all the way to 25m. Just curious as I thought it was the same but with how the weight works (which Ill be honest I do not know how that works) I now think it might be different and or better to stake one certain one. Thanks in advance for the clarity Smiley
al7878

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 12:43:21 PM

No staking doesn't always give you stakes everyday unless you have a large amount of coins staking say 10 million then you will most likely earn stakes everyday but with just over 3 million then you might earn every second or third day if your lucky. There is nothing much you can do but you could at to your stack of coins and get it up to 5 million or so and then see how you go but again there is no guarantees that you will stake everyday. Please also take note that the expected time is just an estimate on when you might stake some coins. Do you leave your wallet open 24/7? as you might have it open when the network weight is high so that decreases your chance at earning a stake as there is more competition to earn stakes.

I have 40 000 coins and i get 24 coins every 6 hours  Cool

B2Bcoin

████████████████████
                ████████████████████████
                                     █████
                                     ██████

█████████████
             █████████████

MEROEX
xenonflux

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 07:18:04 PM

Everyone, 1337 coin symbol design contest prize is now 2M, thanks to ladywhale for another 1M in addition to 1M from Velvet78 https://twitter.com/LadyWhiteCoin/status/885939474949079041

leoagro

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:48:48 PM

1337 need to launch soon a wallet that is easy to use if it is complete that do not need to do the manual configurations see the example of several currencies today that already have these wallets I myself have never been able to sync my wallet and have done everything that they indicated and nothing Always give zero connections, see the example of the wallet of xvg or xby I believe that the developer can do something similar
fluffytoes

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:49:40 AM

Thanks for the reply. I got the impression that staking pays daily from this link:

https://steemit.com/coin1337/@goplayonline/1337-coin-has-stake-donations

but I assume now this is just wrong information. Yes, I kept my wallet open 24/7. Current weight is now +4 million.

Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: