Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:02:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How would you help with bitcoin?  (Read 13403 times)
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:56:50 AM

If you had a lot of money or Bitcoins how would you help Bitcoin/ Bitcoin community/Bitcoin awareness?

I will make a donation on this forum, so that more moderators were recruited and could make this board a comfortable and secure. so that we can share a lot of knowledge. Thank you
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:15:02 AM

If you had a lot of money or Bitcoins how would you help Bitcoin/ Bitcoin community/Bitcoin awareness?

of course the first thing that im gonna do is i will conduct a free seminar to the community
to educate them about Bitcoins. with this i am promoting Bitcoins to the investors too.

I do not have finance to organize big seminars to permote bitcoins. I just tell my friends and colleagues to start using  bitcoins and the benefit they can get from this.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Nowl1935

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:20:26 AM

Umm, for me, I will help people with bitcoin by introducing it to them. Let say, i will create a youtube channel, with a video about bitcoin, how to start with it, how to earn, and more.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:47:13 PM

Well i think at first,i would start a bitcoin charity.
This is indeed a pretty good idea,almost 100% of funds deposited in this charity would go to the poor (almost of course because transaction fees)
I would have fun starting something like that but well... im not rich yet Cheesy lets wait some time and i will surely hahaha
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:22:20 PM

Hm. at first i wouldn't do any of that. i would most likely try to please myself with buying different things and when i feel like i am done. i could donate to people who do their best promoting  btc like blogs maybe youtube channels and etc.
moosemoose

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:21:41 PM

-i will feed the poor
-donate to charities
-conduct some livelihood projects
etc.

I will help the community with that using bitcoin if i have the chance to.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:58:57 PM

I only own few satoshis, but I am using it everyday to buy cellphone load and if I have to pay someone, I always ask if he/she is accepting bitcoins  Smiley

But if I have a lot of bitcoin, I'll put up a business and I will accept bitcoin as a payment...  Smiley
you are still lucky person that you can load your cellphone using bitocin. we do not have even such facilities. i hope that a time will come when i will also do shopping in bitcoin.
AioFox

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:18:06 PM

Not really, i probably would tell have a few people. I use Bitcoin for my own personal endeavors; i probably wouldn't be using it if there was a better way to make quick and easy payments online. I'm a gamer so since Steam began to accept Bitcoin for purchasing items in their store; i just use it for that nowadays; also i buy gifts for other people/
Makatoshi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:58:27 AM

Not really, i probably would tell have a few people. I use Bitcoin for my own personal endeavors; i probably wouldn't be using it if there was a better way to make quick and easy payments online. I'm a gamer so since Steam began to accept Bitcoin for purchasing items in their store; i just use it for that nowadays; also i buy gifts for other people/

I use the bitcoin to buy good online. I can only buy computer related parts in my country. Otherwise I will use it more.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:11:41 PM

I only own few satoshis, but I am using it everyday to buy cellphone load and if I have to pay someone, I always ask if he/she is accepting bitcoins  Smiley

But if I have a lot of bitcoin, I'll put up a business and I will accept bitcoin as a payment...  Smiley
you are still lucky person that you can load your cellphone using bitocin. we do not have even such facilities. i hope that a time will come when i will also do shopping in bitcoin.
Me also in my country bitcoin offering cellphone load and it really a big help for me because i always need a load. Bitcoin is good help for me in terms on financial problem because it helps me to increase my monthly revenue to sustain my expenses.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:28:58 PM

To be honest I do not think that I would help the community at all because I am here for my self to make money and sure I sometimes help people out but not with money.
I can help people because of the knowledge that I have so money does not have to be involved.
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:48:07 PM

I think that bitcoin is needed now is a campaign to promote bitcoin to the wider community that will be a nice effect for bitcoin itself
you can do it without capital

Hide_ip112

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:50:23 PM

If I had a ton of money I'd open my own exchange, outside of the US, so no silly regulations!

If you do that with all the good will impact and help your life ..?? . This should be taken into account on how you will do it and how do you keep all systems running in your exchange. Because all problems will inevitably exist in the exchange that may be opened
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:00:36 PM

I am trying to recommend and convince people around me to start using bitcoin, some of them are already part of this forum and some of them were simply not interested in it.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:02:12 PM

my help with bitcoin is helping others (like people on forums) and my friends and family to know more about bitcoin and answer their questions as well as i can and if i can't i will refer them to good resources like the wiki page. and it doesn't need any money like OP says Smiley

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
ezehy2014

Activity: 257

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:04:32 PM

In other to help the bitcoin community, when I have many bitcoin I will open a store which one can pay with bitcoin and I will come up with many things that will involve bitcoin
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 03:59:04 PM

I don’t have lot of money but I am still contributing in bitcoin awareness. I posted a series of articles in my native language on my blog trying to cover maximum aspects related with it. Now, If I had lot of money (it depends what lot means), I would create ecommerce store and give decent amount of discounts and cash back (in bitcoins) on each and every product for the buyers who pays in bitcoins. I believe giveaway is not an option (because free is always free and earned is always valued), so I would try to make people start using bitcoins (in a wise manner and more frequently).
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:03:52 PM

I think that bitcoin is needed now is a campaign to promote bitcoin to the wider community that will be a nice effect for bitcoin itself
you can do it without capital

i think when the price reaches the $1000 price level again, that the media attention will draw a lot new people to bitcoin. that's probably the best advertising bitcoin can have as it will be a world wide news item.
takingthis4

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:19:59 PM

If I had a ton of money I'd open my own exchange, outside of the US, so no silly regulations!
so how it would help other people besides allowing you to make a lot of mane if it would be popular? i think that i would just donate some bitcoins to charity and that would be it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:38:46 PM

In other to help the bitcoin community, when I have many bitcoin I will open a store which one can pay with bitcoin and I will come up with many things that will involve bitcoin
Thats a good idea,, but the problem is what store you want to open.. For me i can only help bitcoin to promote and make my own journey for bitcoin and make a blog for it..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: