Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:28:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How would you help with bitcoin?  (Read 13400 times)
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:26:26 PM

If you had a lot of money or Bitcoins how would you help Bitcoin/ Bitcoin community/Bitcoin awareness?
i will promote bitcoin with my sosial media , may be too in television station channel .. and teaching my friend, my family and my boyfriend Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adamsmit556

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 01:41:40 PM

I don't know how to help bitcoin or bitcoin community, but I prefer to pay my friend's debts if I had shit loads of cash.

marleybobthedog

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:26:43 PM

I would love to do something for bitcoin to popularize bitcoin to promote it and invite new users to bitcoin. Because mass adoption would help to make virgin famous and world will know its value.
Boss CJ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:21:29 PM

As of now, I am sharing my little knowledge of btc to my friends and family, I believe that many users can help btc grows more as well as helping my family to have other income and to be wise in using money. Currently, I'm still reading forums, doing some research.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 04:50:42 PM

I would probably post some bounties of a couple of BTC to let someone make some works for the public domain.
DOesn't have to be anything Bitcoin related, just something that everybody can use and enjoy for free.

staceyoh

Activity: 381

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 05:55:38 AM

If I had a lot of money I will help bitcoin by
convincing many people to use this. And I
will make advertisement about bitcoin.So that
many people will know the use and benefits of bitcoin.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 06:00:32 AM

I would have held the Bitcoin Megafair where each participant would be given for free and also the coupons where the store which accepts its would be given discount coupon so that they can shop and starts getting used to it. Also would create website and blog for more information purpose. Will visits Universities and tell students about it uses .
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 06:09:12 AM

I can't for sure. But the media will, every time there is a success story  that pops out people gets interested in what and how do they do it. For example a 14 yo old boy reach 1 Million dollars just by trading his lunch money. that sort of headline will make people get interested in what he specifically do. If there is a millionaire because of bitcoin he would be instantly recognize by the media by now and make a headline out of it.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 06:11:02 AM

I d set up a fund based on very safe BTC investments, differentiate in a few different projects. Profits from these I would allocate on a monthly basis on helping people in need, seeking medical assistance, homeless, families having a lot of children ETC.

I d name that fund according to my late uncle.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
rezha275

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 01:02:11 PM

If you had a lot of money or Bitcoins how would you help Bitcoin/ Bitcoin community/Bitcoin awareness?
if I have a lot of bitcoin, maybe I will be handing out a bit to friends bitcoin community by giving a gift or a small little quiz
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:00:15 PM

I can just simply contribute and help bitcoin by just simply using it alone. And by simply using it we can already help bitcoins community.

Because out of that usage, it is adding the demand of bitcoin in the market and that will lead the price of bitcoin to increase.

And if I can see the price of bitcoin falling then probably I would love to buy some.

Vires in Numeris
johnnyyash

Activity: 334

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 05:10:53 PM

i will create a bitcoin website, and lend out to help those who are in need of btc, who has idea in investing and trading with btc...creating awareness too..is another i will want to carry out...making btc known by all...
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:09:54 PM

i think bitcoin awareness is very important for supporting of bitcoin because there is some still do not know about bitcoin that what is bitcoin and how to use bitcoin if we spread the awareness about bitcoin then i am sure bitcoin will be more get success.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:25:53 PM

I would buy a very well known business and start accept ONLY bitcoins haha. If I'm not in it for the money then who cares right?
millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:58:37 PM

May be I can helpbutcoin by introduce itto my friends or my family. Becouse I think if more people ude bitcoin, bitcoin will be strong in the market. I am not really sure but I try to explain bitcoin to them.
Makatoshi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 06:14:17 PM

May be I can helpbutcoin by introduce itto my friends or my family. Becouse I think if more people ude bitcoin, bitcoin will be strong in the market. I am not really sure but I try to explain bitcoin to them.

If you can introduce the bitcoin to 2 friends and they use it and do the same thing then the bitcoin will be popular.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 06:52:04 PM

I would strongly consider making some altcoins but ones that are actually beneficial to the community and backed by something even if I run it at a loss. I think that would help bring some much needed faith back into the community of bitcoiners. Too many scams around for most of our liking.

I guess competitions and investing in other peoples ideas would be a good idea as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 01:13:47 AM

I will build a big retail company and the customer can buy things using bitcoin, i will also build a school that will teach bitcoin and i will actively held a seminar about bitcoin and how can bitcoin change our lives
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 01:20:34 AM

Educating others on how to make use of bitcoin's power is already a big help. Not only will others familiarize with bitcoin, that can also help in mass adoption and could lead to higher usage and transactions for bitcoin. It's a win-win situation for you and the person you are trying to help.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 01:25:15 AM

I think the only thing that i can he with bitcoin is to promote it via blogging this is what i am doing right now .. for additional organic traffic in SEO methods.. Also spreading it here in my country and teach some of my friends how to use it and find some investors to invest just like i have one of the friend that convince to invest in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is not stable and the price can be increase more in the future.. he trust me so he made profit right now.. 
The other thing that i can help is to let know people about bitcoin that it is not 100% safe that there is some site ponzi site that giving promises using bitcoin so i help them to stay away so that they can trust more bitcoin.. and those ponzi are just fake and scam..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: