Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:16:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Teeth whitening strips  (Read 1671 times)
TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 08:13:44 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 08:52:07 PM by TheButterZone

This topic is locked because of everyone violating the Local rule: do not reply to this topic.

If you don't want to pay with BTC, I also accept cash, but absolutely no PayPal or other non-cash scammer payment methods.

Please PM, IM (links under my QR code avatar), text 619-393-2253, or IRC me. Don't, if you won't prove that you have enough funds to pay immediately.

Click for full-size:

Sealed new. 14 pouches, each with 1 upper and 1 lower strip. Once a day formula (so will last 14 days). Enamel Safe. “Best if used by expiration date noted on carton” (08/2014)

But expiration dates are almost always set too soon to get you to buy more product, per a physician of mine. I used a long-"expired" heating pack and it lasted as long as the package said to leave it on.

$3/, plus cheapest USPS shipping within the U.S. (including to an international shipping forwarding service of your choice) TBD, or you may pick up in San Diego, CA.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: