Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:25:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265795 times)
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 07:17:16 AM

What about private tutoring how to make money with BTC, aimed towards newbies and intermediate users. I personally currently use 16 different revenue streams to make money in crypto which generate about 4-6 BTC per month for me. However, my system s not for people who are unable or unwilling to invest sizable amount of money into those projects. I m sorry to say but you cant make money unless you spend money.

Would people be interested into something like that?

Are you trying to sell a method or something?
Btw i agree with you, that is very hard to make some decent money starting totally from scratch,faucet or similar, or at least it request lots of time.
Without a minimum investment is not easy to get high-rate payment from nothing Wink
Would be nice to know how you generate about 4-6 BT/month....can you explain to us for free, or your metodh is on sale?

It s not one single method, it s a product of my 3 years of crypto research and investing. I ve had lots of success but also some failures during that period and now I have been invested into 16 different crypto projects which generate me revenue on a daily basis. If I would put all this info for free here on the forum, I would devalue 3 years of my hard work and I would saturate most of these methods, so I cannot do that. I m not trying to take advantage of people, I would just like to know if people would be interested in private mentoring, probably 2 days, 2 hours each day, where I would be willing to disclose and show what I do and how I do it to a few people only. Again, this would not work for people not willing to invest cause starting from 0 now, using faucets and similar stuff would take long time to achieve anything. This is aimed towards newbies and intermediate users who are willing to invest, understand crypto and would like to make more money in this great economy.
Let's say people are willing to know your methods and try them to earn some extra Bitcoins. How much would you want the fee for such lessons. Would that amount be negotiable? What could be the timing of your availability for mentoring?

The fee is negotiable, I dont have a figure in my head, especially since this would be available to a few people each month. I really do not want to saturate these projects cause they bring me money. Timing is not a problem, I m flexible, almost every day I can find a couple of hours. So if anyone would be interested into something like this, shoot me a number. I d start with one guy only and I d offer 24 hours full refund policy, no questions asked.  As I ve said, I m a Hero member, been around for a long time, I m no scammer and I do not want to take advantage of anyone. I just feel it s fair to get rewarded for sharing info about projects I ve been collecting for years. At the same time, the client would get a great opportunity to make some money and keep making money. So this would be a win-win situation.

No people interested in this option? I can also provide data of my past performance to interested parties.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 07:18:25 AM

Am storing them, and then will invest them or exchange them when price rocket
kpitti
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 07:20:47 AM

I have no plan like that. I would like to enjoy and use my Bitcoins now. Who knows what will be next year, even tomorrow. Will be good to have some BTC when price will rise up, but I will not call it plan for me.
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:55:10 AM

If I do not care about the price of bitcoin redeemed because I think all the same. But my plan, I will collect as much bitcoin then bought a house / car. Yes maybe it is still very far from being achieved but what's wrong with dreaming, and I keep trying to make it happen. I will also retire from the bitcoin if I had no time to take care of my bitcoin bitcoin and accounts will I sell  Grin
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:21:12 PM

The time to became rich with bitcoin has gone already,others altcoins may provide a better result against bitcoin.Just some lucky people were able to change their lifes thanks to bitcoin and others are and still crying the current value of it,the fact is todays bitcoin reaching 1000 dollars would mean 2x investment and 5x for some but i doubt there is several people with thousands or even milions into bitcoin.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:50:22 PM

The time to became rich with bitcoin has gone already,others altcoins may provide a better result against bitcoin.Just some lucky people were able to change their lifes thanks to bitcoin and others are and still crying the current value of it,the fact is todays bitcoin reaching 1000 dollars would mean 2x investment and 5x for some but i doubt there is several people with thousands or even milions into bitcoin.

The time to get rich with altcoins by some dirty pump and dump schemes is mostly over as well.
Most of the alts are crap and have nothing what couldn't be implemented in Bitcoin if it is useful and absolutely needed.
Therefore I think your argument is wrong. Bitcoin is the numero uno. And you and we all don't know what the value will be in 5, 10 or 15 years.It might be zero or will be worth shitload of money.
bearex

Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 07:24:17 PM

My dream is just to have about 4 BTC and then sell them when (if Cheesy) they reach 10k$ each.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 07:33:28 AM

My dream is just to have about 4 BTC and then sell them when (if Cheesy) they reach 10k$ each.

I suggest you upgrade your plane cause that one s big time lame. We re talking about a dream here and all you dream about is 4 BTC? Make a plan, better plan.

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 07:37:58 AM

I would look for bitcoin very seriously. because now bitcoin can be obtained free of charge.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 09:00:57 AM

I would look for bitcoin very seriously. because now bitcoin can be obtained free of charge.

If u re going to post BS posts just to increase your post count, pls do it on some thread. What kind of comment is this?

RyanX

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 09:31:47 AM

Selling goods and services fort bitcoins, holding some coins for the highest price, trading some altcoins for some profit, that's can make a little income and profit online

I wish I can be paid with bitcoin. I will also hold some and use most of the coins to pay my living expenses.

wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 10:02:45 AM

I am working on a webshop for bitcoin. It's not making me rich but I am contributing to the bitcoin economy and i hope to earn some money.
In the end it's all about good businesses.
knowhow

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 07:54:49 PM

The time to get rich with altcoins by some dirty pump and dump schemes is mostly over as well.
Most of the alts are crap and have nothing what couldn't be implemented in Bitcoin if it is useful and absolutely needed.
Therefore I think your argument is wrong. Bitcoin is the numero uno. And you and we all don't know what the value will be in 5, 10 or 15 years.It might be zero or will be worth shitload of money.

Yes there is no any new or old coin that will make you rich the pump and dump happens a lot into altcoin world,if someone present always into the pump of the coins on the righ time,as i know there is a group doing the pump and making the dump slowling along the pump,soo they take others money and play with pure profit,the thing is that is a restricted group.Soo besides those healthy bitcoin whales group,there is no a big space between a good trade,as the most people need to conver their bitcoin to pay bills there are very few people who dont need and play the medium and long term into crypto world.
Brian Dean

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 08:28:14 PM

I do not plan on getting rich now. Firstly, I to know more about it and make myself comfortable with sending and receiving it. Then I may buy some better ASICs to mine and earn some profits if possible.

-Dean
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 08:36:56 PM

I do not have any specific plan how to get rich but i hope with the coins that i hold currently to make a better profit in the future.
viking02

Activity: 770

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:49:00 AM

does anyone here know of someone who acquired a lot of btc when it was worth very little such as when it was under 20 dollars etc?

then they found out they had a ton of btc?

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
                         ,╓g▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄µ╖          ,╖
                     ,╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ñ╖    ,@▓▌
                  ,á▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓µ╫▓▓▓▌
                ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀╜╙            '╙▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
              ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀`                       ╙▀▓▓▓███████▌
             @▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀`            ,,,,,         ,g▓███████▀`
           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀         ,µ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▄@, ,@▓███████▀
          ]▓▓▓▓███▓`       ╓▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓╜
         ]▓▓▓▓█▓█╝       ╓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▀╜
         ▓▓▓▓███▌       ╙▓███████▓▒       "▀▓██████▀`
        ╫▓▓▓███▌          "▀████████▄        '▓██▀
        ▓█▓███▓▒            `▀████████▄,       `
       ]▓█████▌                ╙████████▓,
       ]▓█████▌                  ╙▓█▓█▓▓▓█▓╖
       ]▓█████▌                    ╙▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ▓█████▓[            ,,       `▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▓██████[            ╓@        ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ╠██████▓          ╓▓▓▓▓m        ╙▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓@
         ▓█████╜       ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖╖,,,╓╖▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
         └▓█▓╜       ,@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓█▀
          '"       ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓█████████████▀╙        ,
                 ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╜    ╙▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▀▀▀▀╜          ╓▓▓▓╖
               g▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`                          ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓w
            ,g▓██████████▓▄,                    ,╓@▓▓█▓▓▓█▓██╜
            ▓████████████████▓▄▄p╖,,     ,,╓µ▄▄▓██████████▓╜
            ▓█████╜╙▀███████████████████████████████████▀`
            ▓██▓╜     "▀▀███████████████████████████▀╜`
            ▓▀`            ╙▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀"
. COMSA
ICO: Oct 2 - Nov 6
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 06:10:59 AM

Selling goods and services fort bitcoins, holding some coins for the highest price, trading some altcoins for some profit, that's can make a little income and profit online

I wish I can be paid with bitcoin. I will also hold some and use most of the coins to pay my living expenses.
Yes I also use bitcoin as an additional cost of my life. Because bitcoin can now be obtained easily.
I hope a lot to bitcoin. I want to make it happen
RyanX

Activity: 140

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 08:45:43 AM

Yes I also use bitcoin as an additional cost of my life. Because bitcoin can now be obtained easily.
I hope a lot to bitcoin. I want to make it happen

We need to persuade our employers to pay us bitcoin directly. So we do not have to exchange fiat into bitcoin can use it.

jmintuck02

Activity: 182

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 09:28:23 AM

I save some btc and spend a little. I split what is in my wallet in half or less than half and spend the lesser half. I still save

the bigger half for saving up. It sometimes seems tempting to spend it, but no, I won't as much as I can help it. I plan to get

another miner to do the altcoins and sell them when the price is higher for them. And the ole' sig campaigns.

ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 09:29:32 AM

4 BTC is too small, you can even get more than 10 BTC to wait for bitcoin price to reach $10k, because it will be very long to bitcoin price go that far

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: