Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:41:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265786 times)
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:18:31 AM

Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:23:20 AM

Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin

not sure if that is not a plan at all, i call that waiting.  Grin

My plan is to trade with bitcoin when i get to have a lot while learning the skills. as of now I'm working online as freelancer and just want to provide services and also signature campaign.
 It could take a year maybe before I could really get into it though.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
007eminem

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:26:12 AM

That could hardly happen in near future, I mean to see the price go to the 5k.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:30:03 AM

Hey guys,

Half million dollars is not a small amount and he can maybe retire,
Everyone has his goal to have lots of btc but it depends how much we can afford to buy.
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:32:48 AM

My plan is to earn as much as possible until a big price increase. When this will happen, I will invest it in profitable bussinesses. I can also wait a (really) long time to see a huge price increase.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 09:33:26 AM

Hey guys,

I am a realistic person and I know at current rate I can't buy more than 2 btc.I will soon buy 2 btc and hope bitcoin price goes to $10k in next year so I can become millionaire in terms of my country currency Cheesy and I can then buy myself a new car and a small piece of land
DerChiller

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:38:08 AM

I don't have a plan to get rich with btc. I don.'t think that the btc price will rise so much, it could also rapidly fall down, so it us very risky.

Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:41:41 AM

I don't have a plan to get rich with btc. I don.'t think that the btc price will rise so much, it could also rapidly fall down, so it us very risky.

The halving is coming, the userbase is increasing, what could make Bitcoin's price fall ? Nothing right now. Even if Bitcoin loses users, the price will still grow due to the 2 halvings that will happen in a 4-years time span.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:46:29 AM

My plan is to just keep increasing my bitcoin holdings slowly over time by buying some fractions every month and earning it through sig campaign.

Besides that, I will try to sell on obvious peaks like the next ATH, but I will never go all in with my holdings to not risk missing out on a real run.

Final thing is some stable altcoins like LTC and NMC and even doge, I think they can increase quite a bit more in value this year or the next.
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 10:55:26 AM

Hey guys,

The price could do something like reach $5k and drop to $1k so he would have to sell in all which would be a really hard thing to do.  It could also reach very high price and die completely after.
Kevin77
Legendary

Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:02:57 AM

I just have a plan to make myself a millionaire.
I will keep on saving my bitcoin to any long period till all my bitcoin savings would worth $1 million.

I have very less amount of bitcoins now, but I will keep on investing into bitcoin and I will wait even for 20 years.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 11:13:52 AM

I am not planning to collect over 1 BTC as I feel content while trading only. I have no aim to earn a lot as for that you need to hold bitcoins for a long time till it doesn't reach a specified amount. Only those who have bought BTC when it was $100 or below can afford to hold it as they can earn maximum profit now (if they had over 5 BTC) else those who bought it at $220-$250. 100 BTC seems impossible to buy now unless the person can risk such a huge amount.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:20:12 AM

I don't have a real plan, but one of my goals is to try to collect 50BTC in my cold wallets. All this purely by trading profits and not by buying. That's how I minimize my exposure to zero %. What will I do with my coins after reaching 50BTC? I don't know. Tongue
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:35:41 AM

I don't have a real plan, but one of my goals is to try to collect 50BTC in my cold wallets. All this purely by trading profits and not by buying. That's how I minimize my exposure to zero %. What will I do with my coins after reaching 50BTC? I don't know. Tongue

That s exactly what I d like to hear from people. Where s the limit and what then? There must be some wild dream you guys can share with the rest of the community.

Duomo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:43:06 AM

I don't know, I have a few bitcoins and I will hold on to them. I can't give a definite value or speculate. But 50 Bitcoins is very doable and 100 is in range. It really depends on how quickly you want to acquire them and then sell them. But for this value, the cost of living of living must be cheap or the individual is older..?
These are just assumptions, it just doesn't seem like such as large value.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:43:35 AM

Hey guys,

So he is a fiat believer and just use Bitcoin as a tool to achieve his scam money dreams.
Well I hope Bitcoin then continues climbing in price and that dude realizes he made the wrong decision.
On the other hand a few others will be lucky say thank you to get those coins I guess.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:53:08 AM

I have 2 strategies.
First, to collect as much of BTC funds I can, in my wallet.
Second, I always part of this BTC funds reinvest in some other business opportunities.
So, I wait that BTC price increase and/or that my other buss. opportunities succeed.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:58:49 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2016, 07:30:14 AM by Amph

there are two plans, one to get rich in uᴉoɔʇᴉq and one to get rich in fiat

the latter is easy, just hold, the former is difficult, you need to buy with your fiat if you have some that can be used to buy, or earn uᴉoɔʇᴉq in other way, which is very difficult nowadays

i think i'll choose the latter, but without dumping, because the final outcome should be to use uᴉoɔʇᴉq directly, at least for me...
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:17:06 PM

I don't know, I have a few bitcoins and I will hold on to them. I can't give a definite value or speculate. But 50 Bitcoins is very doable and 100 is in range. It really depends on how quickly you want to acquire them and then sell them. But for this value, the cost of living of living must be cheap or the individual is older..?
These are just assumptions, it just doesn't seem like such as large value.

As I ve said, he lives in a third world county. Some of those places, the average wage s $100. Imagine what u can do with $500k.

Lutzow

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:18:54 PM

I'll keep on working for coins and save thwm in my wallet then wai for the price to shoot up. I believe one day that could happen and I'll be thankful that I had known bitcoin when it's price is what it is today. Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: