Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:11:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265795 times)
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:23:45 PM

I don't have big and long term plans, I just do my daily job and get some bitcoin as profit and also working on my blogging. I got a resolution of not spending any bitcoins. This may be considered as my plan of becoming rich with bitcoins.

Why dont you have a plan? Why dont you get involved more seriously?
I think not always plans work, you should take it easy and simple. You get any opportunity to earn, then should not be missed, and if you get too much pressed on earning the bitcoins, you might end up getting scammed or nothing.

But in my opinion also having a plan and working towards will get you more success than being without any ambitions. But being over ambitious will trouble you out of being too greedy and carelessness.
I am not planning to be rich with Bitcoin. I see Bitcoin as a bonus for me. I like it to sell and buy it. And sometimes I trade it.
I dont think you can be rich with Bitcoin, or you must have a really huge investment that you made.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Armando

Activity: 870
Merit: 500

Trading will make me rich)

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:32:48 PM

now maybe you can use this method. the current price of bitcoin has decreased to $ 430. I think this is an opportunity for you to buy bitcoin. because maybe 2-5 days. bitcoin prices will reach $ 450 back
if you buy 100 BTC. you can profit $ 2000 in 3 days or more

Yeah you might. But what if it will go back to below $400 where it was for a while? The cnance is at least the same.
iamthesky

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:38:16 PM

now maybe you can use this method. the current price of bitcoin has decreased to $ 430. I think this is an opportunity for you to buy bitcoin. because maybe 2-5 days. bitcoin prices will reach $ 450 back
if you buy 100 BTC. you can profit $ 2000 in 3 days or more

Yeah you might. But what if it will go back to below $400 where it was for a while? The cnance is at least the same.

Exactly, anything is possible, but that sort of risk will be a part of it every time when you deal with bitcoin, but still I believe that we can afford to take that risk at a moment.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 09:36:39 AM

I am not planning to be rich with it. I hope that more people will use Bitcoin and that the value will rise for a long time.
We never know what can happen later, it is quite unpredictable and that is risky.

I see Bitcoin as a bonus not as a daily earning or something.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 09:56:28 AM

I am not planning to be rich with it. I hope that more people will use Bitcoin and that the value will rise for a long time.
We never know what can happen later, it is quite unpredictable and that is risky.

I actually I dont think any "plan" to get rich with Bitcoin that includes just holding it has too much of a merit today. Sure, some people still believe we (talking about people who bought it in 100-500$ range or so) are "early adopters", but its just simple delusions. I own btc because its convinient and easy to deal with, not because i believe the price magically will rise to the moon and make me a millionere.
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 10:09:46 AM

Yeah, bitcoin is good as a extra income, and I don't think we can get richer by bitcoin by spending few hours on computer, if you want to get rich with bitcoin, you need to work on it 24/7.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 12:59:14 PM

I actually I dont think any "plan" to get rich with Bitcoin that includes just holding it has too much of a merit today. Sure, some people still believe we (talking about people who bought it in 100-500$ range or so) are "early adopters", but its just simple delusions. I own btc because its convinient and easy to deal with, not because i believe the price magically will rise to the moon and make me a millionere.

You can still buy litecoin, if it goes to 200-300$ like BTC, then that can make you a good profit.

The ride is there ,but not necessarly in bitcoin.

martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:09:44 PM

Yeah, bitcoin is good as a extra income, and I don't think we can get richer by bitcoin by spending few hours on computer, if you want to get rich with bitcoin, you need to work on it 24/7.
It is. But I see Bitcoin as a bonus and not as a daily income. Your life must not depend on Bitcoin. That wont be good.
I just invest a little bit with Bitcoin and that more people will use it too.

But the most important is that the value must rise for a long time in the future.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:46:29 PM

It is. But I see Bitcoin as a bonus and not as a daily income. Your life must not depend on Bitcoin. That wont be good.
I just invest a little bit with Bitcoin and that more people will use it too.

But the most important is that the value must rise for a long time in the future.

Yes true as you say that we should not depend on the bitcoin because bitcoin is not for a steady income but for extra income. Less effective if everyday we rely on bitcoin. Bitcoin might think I function just to add revenue and savings.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:49:28 PM

My plan is to reach 21 BTC as soon as possible, then basically hold for at least 10 years, and then, if the goverment is not a piece of collapsing shit like it is now and the goverment currency is stable and has a good outcome, I will sell some, then diversify and put some on stocks and metals as well, but never selling more than 50% of my BTC stack.
Its only 6 billion dollars marketcap, we are early also adopters, don't listen to the idiots saying otherwise, they are missing the big picture.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 05:09:38 PM

You can still buy litecoin, if it goes to 200-300$ like BTC, then that can make you a good profit.

The ride is there ,but not necessarly in bitcoin.
if bitcoin goes to $200? how about with bitcoin? i guess bitcoin can touch $10,000 because bitcoin price can touched $200 like you said.
Narosya

Activity: 428

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 05:18:24 PM

I just want to buy as many as bitcoin as possible. I will hold most of the coins and use some if necessary.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 05:19:48 PM

We can make plans but can't predict reality Smiley
Personally, I think that value of bitcoin is still low and I'm trying to buy or earn as much bitcoin as I can.
I think that bitcoin is very close to become mainstream and when this happens, value of bitcoin will increase a lot.
Then I will start to sell and earn some big profit Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
jonathgb25

Activity: 140

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 05:58:47 PM

My plan is based on web traffic. I made a blog related to make money and bitcoin, I just write articles and do Good SEO of my blog, I will earn some bitcoin with it and will keep on holding them for longer periods...

Dude, can you share some of your SEO techniques to me? Thanks in advance! Cheesy

darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 08:35:21 PM

My plan is based on web traffic. I made a blog related to make money and bitcoin, I just write articles and do Good SEO of my blog, I will earn some bitcoin with it and will keep on holding them for longer periods...
Wow.. make bitcoin related web was very nice but I think it's very difficult. I used to try to create a blog and it is very difficult and takes a lot of time to write. Now that I'm not writing in a blog because I've had no time anymore so I just played the signature campaign.
Yeah. Making a blog is dificult and very hard to do. But if you done it. Then it will earn money for you life time. When you leave signature campaign your earning stops immediately. But if you work for 6months or a year at blog. It makes money for your lifetime.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 08:40:45 PM

Dude, can you share some of your SEO techniques to me? Thanks in advance! Cheesy

I think its a good method but it will take some time till you can make money with it and you also need to be good at the SEO, its not as easy he says of course.
I just invested a lot of money in bitcoins to gain profit by trading and holding them for the halving that is coming this year.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:51:13 AM

I think its a good method but it will take some time till you can make money with it and you also need to be good at the SEO, its not as easy he says of course.
I just invested a lot of money in bitcoins to gain profit by trading and holding them for the halving that is coming this year.
Yes true to have a good SEO on the web it was very difficult because I've never tried it, it really takes a lot. May sell or trade services could make us rich with bitcoin.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:50:35 AM

Wow.. make bitcoin related web was very nice but I think it's very difficult. I used to try to create a blog and it is very difficult and takes a lot of time to write. Now that I'm not writing in a blog because I've had no time anymore so I just played the signature campaign.
Yeah. Making a blog is dificult and very hard to do. But if you done it. Then it will earn money for you life time. When you leave signature campaign your earning stops immediately. But if you work for 6months or a year at blog. It makes money for your lifetime.
It is true that blogs can generate more money from bitcoin but it was very difficult at all and need very much time and perseverance to make the article.
I also have a blog but to get the money there is very difficult, the better I play in bitcoin because I think passable easy.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:53:20 AM

Ofcourse I want to keep bitcoin as investation since bitcoin's value quite high recently.
So it will not impossible if bitcoin value one day reach more than $ 1000 since bitcoin getting more known that ever before
jonathgb25

Activity: 140

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 11:24:59 AM

It is true that blogs can generate more money from bitcoin but it was very difficult at all and need very much time and perseverance to make the article.
I also have a blog but to get the money there is very difficult, the better I play in bitcoin because I think passable easy.

Yeah it is very hard to build a blog to give you a stable income. I built some blog and it gives me roughly $0.05 a day without any interaction coming from me and I hope I can get some methods that will make it increase.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: