Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:08:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265795 times)
maudevang

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 02:04:32 PM

I'm not having a real plan to get rich with the bitcoin, I just want to stay focused on it and see what is gonna happen with the market of it.
By holding you can already make some good profit without any doubts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 02:48:12 PM

I'm not having a real plan to get rich with the bitcoin, I just want to stay focused on it and see what is gonna happen with the market of it.

That's true if you want to get rid of risk of investing then its good to hold them as it is predicted that price  will be higher in future so you can sell them at that time to make profits from it.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 02:57:09 PM

That's true if you want to get rid of risk of investing then its good to hold them as it is predicted that price  will be higher in future so you can sell them at that time to make profits from it.
Well we don't know if bitcoin will be more valuable in the future, but there is no way to be rich just lets hope that bitcoin will be more popular and more valuable in the future.. if bitcoin will be accepted locally i think the price will increase more..
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 03:04:02 PM

It could happen that you get rich with BTC, but I think the massive surge that we experienced in the very early days (some of us remember those days), is long gone. There will still be great gains, but I don't think at any pace like we once saw before.

Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 03:08:43 PM

for now, I can do just constantly collect bitcoin of some way to follow the signature campaign, trading and faucet. after I had bitcoin by the number of that much, I will open a business

At this stage our main focus should be to collect as many coins as possible without thinking that it can make us rich or not, and if we manage to have high amount of coins and if price reaches to the moon then you will achieve your goal of getting rich with it.

getting rich should never be the first motive. and the times to get rich with bitcoin are over. you have to start small and from there you have to work your way up. if you have done that, then you can focus on your next targets. but never expect unrealistic things to happen. that is the basic rule.
That's true its not easy to get rich with bitcoins especially if you have entered late in bitcoins, people who are early adoptors have already become rich with it as they bought at very cheap price.
I think this is still not late to buy bitcoin since many good news heard outside that more adoption will come for bitcoin that can push bitcoin to be more expensive.  so if you have more bitcoin right now you are in good decision and wait for the right time to sell your bitcoins.
If you buy more bitcoins you will be easily be rich in bitcoin in the future..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 03:50:39 PM

for now, I can do just constantly collect bitcoin of some way to follow the signature campaign, trading and faucet. after I had bitcoin by the number of that much, I will open a business

At this stage our main focus should be to collect as many coins as possible without thinking that it can make us rich or not, and if we manage to have high amount of coins and if price reaches to the moon then you will achieve your goal of getting rich with it.

getting rich should never be the first motive. and the times to get rich with bitcoin are over. you have to start small and from there you have to work your way up. if you have done that, then you can focus on your next targets. but never expect unrealistic things to happen. that is the basic rule.
That's true its not easy to get rich with bitcoins especially if you have entered late in bitcoins, people who are early adoptors have already become rich with it as they bought at very cheap price.
I think this is still not late to buy bitcoin since many good news heard outside that more adoption will come for bitcoin that can push bitcoin to be more expensive.  so if you have more bitcoin right now you are in good decision and wait for the right time to sell your bitcoins.
We don't have to buy if for the future, if you have a bitcoin, better to grow it instead of continuing to buy. growing will be better. don't worry, because the price of the bitcoin still long to rise to a high price so you have plenty of time to grow and continue to collect for the future.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 03:58:46 PM

We don't have to buy if for the future, if you have a bitcoin, better to grow it instead of continuing to buy. growing will be better. don't worry, because the price of the bitcoin still long to rise to a high price so you have plenty of time to grow and continue to collect for the future.

Yeah its good to grow them but if no one will prefer to buy then price will not go higher in future, as we need people should invest their fresh money in it to take its price higher.
Hutalar

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:41:24 PM

Yeah its good to grow them but if no one will prefer to buy then price will not go higher in future, as we need people should invest their fresh money in it to take its price higher.

If the bitcoin is developed properly in the next few decades, more people will invest in the bitcoin, the price will be higher.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:45:57 PM

If the bitcoin is developed properly in the next few decades, more people will invest in the bitcoin, the price will be higher.

Adoption will surely go higher in future and not only in the term of individual but also many businesses will start using and implementing bitcoins and that will definitely take price higher.
Realetim

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:39:01 PM

Adoption will surely go higher in future and not only in the term of individual but also many businesses will start using and implementing bitcoins and that will definitely take price higher.

That depends on the transaction confirmation time for many people, if that is more than 20 mins, most people will not use it.
mishra1994

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:49:19 PM

Yes for me also not a very long term plan with bitcoin right now or a plan to get rich with it i am also just focusing on collecting bitcoins in my wallet and with time if any good invetement oportunity comes then i will invest them there.
Drago2016

Activity: 314

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:59:25 PM

Certainly very interesting if someone is planning to start work and then only with the direction of accumulation. Wait when the price will rise to the level of bitcoin 5k like fiction.
lol3c

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 06:09:27 PM

Don't you think that bitcoin price may drop ? What will you do when you hold your bitcoin like that ? In fact, when bitcoin price goes down, you will lose your money. Nowadays it is very hard to predict wheither bitcoin price rise or fall down so i think holding bitcoin like that is not a good idea
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 06:31:31 PM

Don't you think that bitcoin price may drop ? What will you do when you hold your bitcoin like that ? In fact, when bitcoin price goes down, you will lose your money. Nowadays it is very hard to predict wheither bitcoin price rise or fall down so i think holding bitcoin like that is not a good idea
You will not lose money if the price of bitcoin was decrease bitcoin will not die and i think it will stay long alive and more price increase will happen in the future..
So holding and patience is need to able to make a good profit. .

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
ashiqdey

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 07:01:21 PM

me too had that plan. but after seeing price stability since last June i had lost that hope so now i am planning to sell all the bitcoin and i am keeping eye on other altcoin in yobit. very soon I will become trader that would make me rich by at least to some extent.
kollo99

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 07:27:14 PM

i am going to open an exchange center where i will do exchange of all the currency including bitcoin and hope that through this way bitcoin will become more and more popular in my area.
moonya

Activity: 263

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 07:38:40 PM

Certainly very interesting if someone is planning to start work and then only with the direction of accumulation. Wait when the price will rise to the level of bitcoin 5k like fiction.
This man is hoping to become a millionaire, thanks to the price of bitcoin. Likely cost cryptocurrency be big, but I doubt that much.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:20:15 PM

I'm thinking that you can just get rich by saving up bitcoins and than if you are doing that it can make you right without any doubts.
Holding the bitcoins is one of the best things you can do right now without any doubts.
elDano

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:23:25 PM

My plan to get rich with the bitcoin is not having a plan, I will see what is happening with the bitcoin and just try my luck on that.
I think that a strategy will not really help you to make some good money.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 10:16:07 PM

i am going to open an exchange center where i will do exchange of all the currency including bitcoin and hope that through this way bitcoin will become more and more popular in my area.
i think it is really risky and i would not make a lot of profit out of it, thats why i wouldnt do it at all

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: