Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:04:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265795 times)
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2969

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 10:30:13 AM

Here's my step by step in getting rich by bitcoins:
1. Earn bitcoin via signature campaign in bitcointalk.org and playing faucet sites.
2. After I get capital fund in step one. I'll go for investment site maybe a HYIP site but I will aware because hyip will be scam in time.
3. Getting more bitcoins I will create account in trading site "crypto currency" and forex trading if bitcoins needed to convert into dollars I will convert. This program is full legitimate but it has also a risk.
4. Optional playing gambling site sometimes can earn a lot of bitcoin if you are lucky. So time control is needed.
The wrong way in your methods are investing in HYIP's almost all hyips are scam you will never make any profit in that way..
Also gambling sites is not a source to earn and make a good profit.. gambling made only to give entertainment to people not for giving free profit..
Its just for fun .
It is better to stay in signature campaign and claiming and faucet also trading site can be increase your earnings that you can save more in bitcoin for a long time.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:35:07 AM

Hopefully bitcoins price will rise, my plan as of now if just to have an earnings with btc with campaign signature, since I don't have budget to put up a small business.  just keep saving btc and when price rises, go sell my btc's.
you are right that bitcoin price will rise  , there is maximum people are hold bitcoin in huge or low amount and when price go to high then they sell it in huge price and get a good profit form bitcoin.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 10:43:15 AM

Hopefully bitcoins price will rise, my plan as of now if just to have an earnings with btc with campaign signature, since I don't have budget to put up a small business.  just keep saving btc and when price rises, go sell my btc's.

are you not interesting with other way to growing your bitcoin ? because holding is not make your bitcoin growing. no interest in staking too.
so i prefered to invest mining hardware or trade our bitcoin.

Mining is good if electricity cost is cheaper, best way to grow bitcoins is by trading, and you can make descent profits from it at regular intervals.

in my experience each 1 Rx 390 can give me arround $50-$60/month and the electric fee arround $10-$15 so im still get some profit each month, also we can sell back our hardware after reach ROI

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:16:05 AM

I'll just keep holding, Buying as much as my resources allow me and getting as much for free or services as I can, I hold that for a long time and when it's time to sell for a good price I'll sell, Maybe BTC becomes the new money in the future, so I wouldn't need to sell it Cheesy .
Well if you are going to keep your holding that is your plan to get rich? and if you are going to buy more bitcoin then what are you going to do to grow your bitcoin? and if you are going to hold that for a long time when the bitcoin will be a good price ? for me make some trade or play gambling kidding Smiley
laurynasc111

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:20:41 AM

Buy Bitcoin when It is cheap, sell when the price of Bitcoin hits 100k, buy a ticket to Mars Grin
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:31:30 AM

I'll just keep holding, Buying as much as my resources allow me and getting as much for free or services as I can, I hold that for a long time and when it's time to sell for a good price I'll sell, Maybe BTC becomes the new money in the future, so I wouldn't need to sell it Cheesy .
Well if you are going to keep your holding that is your plan to get rich? and if you are going to buy more bitcoin then what are you going to do to grow your bitcoin? and if you are going to hold that for a long time when the bitcoin will be a good price ? for me make some trade or play gambling kidding Smiley

Gambling is not the way to grow your coins, its a way to loose your coins, but yes growing coins in possible with trading as there is always an opportunity to make profits.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:06:40 PM

Buy Bitcoin when It is cheap, sell when the price of Bitcoin hits 100k, buy a ticket to Mars Grin

Hahaha that is going to be nothing if you are going to become rich already with bitcoin and you can go get back again and again with Mars. But that is
going to be a good plan if we are going to buy bitcoins at low price and wait for the price of bitcoin to get to $100k even though it is going to take a lot of years before it happens.

We will never see that high price of bitcoin, if you want to get rich with bitcoin then try to accumulate as much as you can so even if price doesn't goes to moon, you still have an chance to get rich if you have more coins.
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:13:05 PM

Gambling is not the way to grow your coins, its a way to loose your coins, but yes growing coins in possible with trading as there is always an opportunity to make profits.
Yes indeed trade is better than gambling because of gains from trade outweigh gambling. If you want to get rich on gambling was very difficult because gambling is just a game that requires luck. If you want to become rich should get away from gambling. To become rich we must try and try all the ways in bitcoin.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:21:53 PM

Yes indeed trade is better than gambling because of gains from trade outweigh gambling. If you want to get rich on gambling was very difficult because gambling is just a game that requires luck. If you want to become rich should get away from gambling. To become rich we must try and try all the ways in bitcoin.

We can try all the ways in bitcoin except gambling, and to become rich with  bitcoin the only way is to trade with coins, start with small capital and move step by step ahead.
vindicare

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:28:36 PM

I will just use bitcoin as an intermediate to be rich and use it on some investment in real life because I think Bitcoin is in early stage for now to be use as an rich scheme investment. But if I saw some opportunity I will grab it and implement it in real life so that I can be unique in a way that I'm using digital currency not fiat.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:36:07 PM

I will just use bitcoin as an intermediate to be rich and use it on some investment in real life because I think Bitcoin is in early stage for now to be use as an rich scheme investment. But if I saw some opportunity I will grab it and implement it in real life so that I can be unique in a way that I'm using digital currency not fiat.

You cannot sit idle and hope for opportunity coming your way, you need to create an opportunity to take best benefits from it and if you will look around then you will come to know that what I am saying is true.
michelle1845

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 03:02:44 PM

We need to have more fiat to invest in cryptos or we need to work hard to earn more btcs daily, there is a possibility to earn much btcs in trading, but only if you know how the proper way to trade is.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 03:04:54 PM

We need to have more fiat to invest in cryptos or we need to work hard to earn more btcs daily, there is a possibility to earn much btcs in trading, but only if you know how the proper way to trade is.

Yeah if you want to become rich with bitcoins then you need to have good capital and if you invest that in trading then you can become rich over a period of time.
potatopower

Activity: 296

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 03:26:16 PM

yeah i hope that the price is going to grow up really fast in the future, in my opinion the best plan with it should be to buy as much bitcoins as possible now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 03:37:06 PM

Yeah if you want to become rich with bitcoins then you need to have good capital and if you invest that in trading then you can become rich over a period of time.

Well for me the best plan to get rich with bitcoin is that you are going to buy a lot of bitcoins with your capital and you are going to do nothing. But you
are just going to hold it until the price is going to increase. That was the bitcoin rich people has done from the past, so I think that is still going to be applicable at all to become rich with bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 03:37:50 PM

You cannot sit idle and hope for opportunity coming your way, you need to create an opportunity to take best benefits from it and if you will look around then you will come to know that what I am saying is true.

Yeah, sitting idly and waiting for things to happen will get you no where. It is better to be proactive. Even if bitcoin is still on its early stage, there are a lot you can do with it already. I think now is the best time to make use of bitcoin in an investment.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 03:43:14 PM

not necessarily sir. bitcoin in a world where anything can happen. for example, investing in trading, we do not require a large capital to get rich. even many people who become rich just by their hard work. plus a bit of luck that will make everything to be perfect.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 03:46:10 PM

I don't believe in ''get rich overnight'' online promises.
We still need to help Bitcoin project a lot, with sharing news about it, educating people, trying to inspire merchants to accept Bitcoin etc.
Eventually, after some time of hard work and effort, I believe that Bitcoin will become mainstream and that our patience, faith and hard work will be rewarded with high price of Bitcoin.
At that moment, I will probably retire, sell some of my Bitcoin funds and travelč around the world, enjoy life Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Alibatant

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:05:09 PM

That is right. We need more users of fiat to use the bitcoin so that more people means more adoption and higher price.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:08:36 PM

not necessarily sir. bitcoin in a world where anything can happen. for example, investing in trading, we do not require a large capital to get rich. even many people who become rich just by their hard work. plus a bit of luck that will make everything to be perfect.

But you cannot afford to depend only on luck every time,  sometimes luck may not favor you and which may allow you to loose your money, and getting rich with bitcoin is not that easy.
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: