Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:53:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just created a bitcoin blog  (Read 1300 times)
enhu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:30:12 AM

I decided to create a bitcoin and hope to get more contents, I know its not something new but maybe i could help spread the world about it. someone told me, bitcoin affiliate marketing is an uncharted territory.
  I was thinking of joining affiliate marketing and promote some services through the affiliate link, can you suggest me which of them to promote to which I could potentially earn?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:35:44 AM

I think it may be possible and potentially lucrative to advertise for Bitmain. What would also be possible would be gambling-related websites, like you already do in your signature.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:48:06 AM

It will be difficult to promote affiliate links through a blog if you don't have any real content on there.

Your best chance is to write an article about the service and include your link multiple times in the article.

Traffic will be a bitch for any starting blog, especially when it is full with ads and referral links.
enhu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 10:16:05 AM

It will be difficult to promote affiliate links through a blog if you don't have any real content on there.

Your best chance is to write an article about the service and include your link multiple times in the article.

Traffic will be a bitch for any starting blog, especially when it is full with ads and referral links.

Ye i don't want to riddle it with ads, i know ads can be annoying to some people.  I'm still creating more contents to it and as of now I just have two articles on it. My plan are just some tutorials on it.
Gambling sites may not be my option for now, I don't want then to have the wrong impression that bitcoin is just about gambling. I do have bitpay account, I'm just not sure if they do have referral link program.

is there services like Ecoin that does have ref program?

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 10:18:38 AM

I decided to create a bitcoin and hope to get more contents, I know its not something new but maybe i could help spread the world about it. someone told me, bitcoin affiliate marketing is an uncharted territory.
  I was thinking of joining affiliate marketing and promote some services through the affiliate link, can you suggest me which of them to promote to which I could potentially earn?
Before finding ways to earn,I suggest you concentrate on getting good quality visitors first.A good traffic will bring you more revenue from lots of ways including adsense.You need to apply seo techniques to get organic traffic

SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 10:20:16 AM

If you created your bitcoin blog then share with us the link so we can give you suggesting, to put ads then adsense is the best but there are some that pay in bitcoin but adsense pays more
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 10:22:33 AM

First get some visitors and earn a little money with adsense. When you get some, you can start offering products related to bitcoin (affiliate marketing).
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 10:24:07 AM

You will need to put in lot of work and effort to try and make a blog which people would actually visit. Its going to be hard but if you can maintain the enthusiasm with which you started this blog, it might just work.

Just don't copy paste articles, try to write some new and unique and worth reading.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
WENGER

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

Negative rating was requested by me (SFR10)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 11:00:46 AM

I've done the same in the past and just creating a blog and using it to spread the word out and hoping the affiliate programs you've joined, will get referrals under it so you would earn some money wouldn't be enough. You should do a lot of marketing works and as result you have to spend first and see the results in the long run so most likely you get tired before you know (hate it to break it to you like this but its true) unless your a type of person who have patience to wait in order to see the results come in your way after long time so first before you do anything or start posting stuff, read on how to make a good blog (design and everything as every single detail counts) then learn how to post in a way that makes everyone come back to your blog (not just some boring informative type of blog) and then start doing it.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:01:26 AM

Maybe I missed it, but is there any link to your blog? Would be nice to see how it looks at the moment.

Maybe we can give you some feedback to improve it and attract more visitors.
Erkallys
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:50:55 AM

Maybe I missed it, but is there any link to your blog? Would be nice to see how it looks at the moment.

Maybe we can give you some feedback to improve it and attract more visitors.

No, I didn't gave it yet. This sounds normal to me. If it is still under construction, that's in his interest that potential regular-visitors don't see it while it's not really interesting.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:58:42 AM

Don't put any advertisement now, you have make a quality articles first to attract more visitors to visit your Blog. If you already put an ad from now but your articles is not that good, then it's hard to gain more visitors.

faucet used to be profitable
foxkyu

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:07:01 PM

I'm thinking to create a new blog about bitcoin. Have the idea about the domain name, but not buying it yet.

I think write an article about bitcoin is still good enough for new blog. There is still many people didn't know about bitcoin.

And from blogging we can share what we know about bitcoin. Forget about the ads and visitor first. Write an great content is the key imo.
Erkallys
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:10:15 PM

I'm thinking to create a new blog about bitcoin. Have the idea about the domain name, but not buying it yet.

I think write an article about bitcoin is still good enough for new blog. There is still many people didn't know about bitcoin.

And from blogging we can share what we know about bitcoin. Forget about the ads and visitor first. Write an great content is the key imo.

Yes, you're right. Creating a Bitcoin blog can still be a good idea. However it depends on the language ued in it. English may be in competition with a lot of people. However, if you write high-quality artciles it may be a good blog that have a lot of visitors. Nethertheless, if you can't write high-quality articles, writing in your native language, if it isn't English and if you come from a rich country, could be a better idea.
jethrorn99

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:13:19 PM

If the content of your bog is good, then go get Ad Sense.

As long you don't use ads too much on your blog tho, that would be a shame.
KenR

Activity: 910

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:13:54 PM

First off ,all try heavy SEO marketing tricks including link building and stuff.Promoting the blog on social networks such as Facebook and Tumblr will be an advantage.Since it is a bitcoin blog I don't think amazon affiliate will be a good idea.Try getting as much traffic as possible after that you can contact gambling sites for affiliate and referrals.Provided you have decent ranks in alexa.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
enhu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:36:58 PM

Not comfortable  inserting my blog link here especially because it don't yet have much content to it. like i said it only have two articles as of now. it just introduce bitcoin to the world and one that contains speculation/ prediction to what will happen to bitcoin in the near future and its possibilities. I did introduce the blog somewhere and i got some bad reviews and so i indeed it still needs graphic design and some better layout.

siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:41:54 PM

Not comfortable  inserting my blog link here especially because it don't yet have much content to it. like i said it only have two articles as of now. it just introduce bitcoin to the world and one that contains speculation/ prediction to what will happen to bitcoin in the near future and its possibilities. I did introduce the blog somewhere and i got some bad reviews and so i indeed it still needs graphic design and some better layout.

As was mentioned above, don't overdo it with the ads no matter which route you use. Some of the better known "news sites" like bitcoinist and newsbtc I don't even bother to read because of the pages barfing ads, and they don't render properly with adblock. If you have good content I am likely to support your blog via tips or donations. Advertising that is overdone is a hugr turnoff and makes you look unprofessional or like a tabloid really. Unless that is the direction you are going.  Cheesy

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
KenR

Activity: 910

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:47:03 PM

I think you should post the blog link here and ask people for reviews.Whatever the outcome is take the criticism constructively and then try to improve the blog.How will you know what people exactly like to see in your blog ? Of course the reviews! Give it a shot.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
enhu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:56:44 PM

As was mentioned above, don't overdo it with the ads no matter which route you use. Some of the better known "news sites" like bitcoinist and newsbtc I don't even bother to read because of the pages barfing ads, and they don't render properly with adblock. If you have good content I am likely to support your blog via tips or donations. Advertising that is overdone is a hugr turnoff and makes you look unprofessional or like a tabloid really. Unless that is the direction you are going.  Cheesy

Which bitcoin site do you guys consider great that you somehow read from time to time?
Maybe I can also check it an will know which ad sizes and what makes it look professional.  I don't have coding skills and so all i did is grab some wordpress theme and install it. I just replaced the logo and banner I've come up.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: