Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:59:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOINS Miracle! Any One Had Such Experience?  (Read 1883 times)
arlene05973 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:08:36 AM

I got 0.50 BTC in one of my wallet yesterday. I do use [3 different wallet for security and for the purpose od identification]

I can't remember sharing or giving out the wallet ID in question to anyone online.

The account is a new account because i created it recently. I remember meeting some online who promised to pray for my business and finacial need's.

Few days after my encounter with the lady online i found money when coming down from the bus in roma termini. i took the money and quickly ruh to some group of tourist who came down from same bus before me to ask if, by chance they lost something?.. At this point one of them began to search for her money because they where unaware at the point that something is missing. Few second she shouted my money... my money. Then i took the purse with money therein and gave it to her. One among the three ladies suggested to her friend that i need to be recompensated. And immediately the lady squiz some cash into my right hand.

From that moment there has been lot of unsual experience. Has anyone had such experience?

Thanks
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:15:19 AM

I wish I had some one sending me 0.5BTC to one of my wallets. So far I only have had shitty dust payments sent to my wallets. Angry
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:22:51 AM

I had quite a similar experience, not about the 0,5BTC (I never have been so lucky), but about the lady. One day, in June 2015, I found the ID card of a man in a gas-station. I found him and I gave it to him. To thank me he gave me 5€.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:33:09 AM

I am just curious. Could you share the transaction id of this 0.5 BTC you get. I read something similar, and I want to check if it is the same sender.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:02:14 PM

surely this is not a collision, but i've always wonder, if there are way to know if a collision happen

because if there are not, then no one will know ever if at least one happened at some point
WENGER

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

Negative rating was requested by me (SFR10)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 12:37:11 PM

The only possible thing here would either someone accidentally happen to send funds to your wallet but as you mentioned it, you only created it recently so the only possible person would be the one you met online, in which he said he would pray for your business and financial needs in case you did something generous for him and this is his way of rewarding you back anonymously without giving a hint.
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:19:59 PM

The only possible thing here would either someone accidentally happen to send funds to your wallet but as you mentioned it, you only created it recently so the only possible person would be the one you met online, in which he said he would pray for your business and financial needs in case you did something generous for him and this is his way of rewarding you back anonymously without giving a hint.

It may also be someone that written an address letter by letter and who did a mistake. Sometimes it can be a simple coincidence Smiley.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:34:54 PM

I got 0.50 BTC in one of my wallet yesterday. I do use [3 different wallet for security and for the purpose od identification]

I can't remember sharing or giving out the wallet ID in question to anyone online.

The account is a new account because i created it recently. I remember meeting some online who promised to pray for my business and finacial need's.

Few days after my encounter with the lady online i found money when coming down from the bus in roma termini. i took the money and quickly ruh to some group of tourist who came down from same bus before me to ask if, by chance they lost something?.. At this point one of them began to search for her money because they where unaware at the point that something is missing. Few second she shouted my money... my money. Then i took the purse with money therein and gave it to her. One among the three ladies suggested to her friend that i need to be recompensated. And immediately the lady squiz some cash into my right hand.

From that moment there has been lot of unsual experience. Has anyone had such experience?

Thanks

No. My answer is no. I haven't had any kind of such experience. And I can tell even that I don't believe in such things (so that was the bitcoin arrived at your wallet which has caused all such "miracles"). In the best of cases, according to me, are a one after ones causalities which can happen very rarely and as such can create the impression a "miracles". For sure you are an Italian ( Smiley seeing even the name you mention in your post and where I have been to many times) as nationality because they are very superstitious and believers of such kind of things. I have some (and are very good friends) who I have meet during to many various times I have been in Italy for work. And most of them are like you.

There is any miracle. It is only a casuality. But in your case, if the after is better than the previous, can be called without hesitation "miracle". But caused by the case and maybe event from your work or behavior. And not from any kind of divine being.
arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:56:58 PM

The only possible thing here would either someone accidentally happen to send funds to your wallet... I'm still thinking about this perhap's i may have given someone the address but, uptil now i can't remember giving out this specific address to anyone.

Just like the other person commented about writing my address on a sheet of paper for someone.. i don't normally write down my wallet address because the code are long & are very easy for someone to ommit some letter's.

Well, Let it be if, that is what 2016 has in stock for me.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:06:57 PM

Doing good deeds sure has it's good karma. I have like experiences (tho it's no where near 0.5 btc) where I get rewarded maybe it's the goodkarma that is being sent back for doing good in our surroundigs. Smiley
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 02:12:24 PM

Praying works. I had a similar experience once in a chat that allows Bitcoins and other currencies tips. I remembered "give and it shall be given to you" and decided to make a tip to active users. Then that unleashed kind of a tip war among users in chat, it was just crazy... and I ended having a lot more coins than I gave in the first place.  Smiley

rienelber

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:14:34 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2016, 05:23:21 PM by rienelber

quote author=Erkallys link=topic=1320471.msg13495475#msg13495475 date=1452345599]
quote author=WENGER link=topic=1320471.msg13495184#msg13495184 date=1452343031]
[/quote]

It may also be someone that written an address letter by letter and who did a mistake. Sometimes it can be a simple coincidence Smiley.
[/quote]

That's probably the case! How I wish this happened to me! Cheesy
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:36:13 PM

I think what you are calling a miracle is just someone screwing up in the middle of a transaction as they mistakenly sent money to you when they meant to sent money to someone else. Somehow you were lucky enough to be the owner of the private key, that's all in my opinion.
arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:43:13 PM

Praying works. I had a similar experience once in a chat that allows Bitcoins and other currencies tips. I remembered "give and it shall be given to you" and decided to make a tip to active users. Then that unleashed kind of a tip war among users in chat, it was just crazy... and I ended having a lot more coins than I gave in the first place.  Smiley

Hello Maokoto, this was exaltly what the lady i met online told me! "..That i should learn to forgive always and keep giving to people who may not have the opportunity to give back to me...." ..that long lasting success start's with giving...
arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:50:14 PM

I think what you are calling a miracle is just someone screwing up in the middle of a transaction as they mistakenly sent money to you when they meant to sent money to someone else. Somehow you were lucky enough to be the owner of the private key, that's all in my opinion.

Do you think is possible to make such a mistake?

What do you suggest?
Should i send the bitcoin back to the sender's address and see if he or she might resend it again?
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:20:48 PM

Do you think is possible to make such a mistake?

What do you suggest?
Should i send the bitcoin back to the sender's address and see if he or she might resend it again?

If you send those Bitcoins back it's pretty much guaranteed that you will never see them again. It's your choice to sent them back or not. Maybe the guy is broke and would really need those Bitcoins, or maybe that guy is a criminal and you got those Bitcoins so he doesn't deserve them back.

As you see there is no white/black situation here, you never know if you are doing the right thing sending Bitcoin back to some anonymous person.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:26:45 PM

I know how it feels to loss bitcoin due to some of your mistake recently (but i get it back because it was related to bitpay payment). But the situation just after getting my bitcoin lost in thin air without any option to find out to get it back, i was so dispressed and keep on looking at my gmail from my phone even in midnight for reply from bitpay and neteller. But in bitcoin transaction it is hard to send refund, or to find real refund address if you will to refund it. So you are lucky, enjoy others mistake. Angry
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:29:22 PM

So far I haven't had that much luck to one day see my wallet has a nice bonus in it. Being honest is always the best. A very long time ago I found a physical wallet on the streets with around 600 Deutsche Marks in it, yes before the Euro, and I gave the wallet to a police officer. 2 days later the owner of the wallet came to my house and gave me 100 Marks as reward. Nice!
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:51:43 PM

I haven't had any experience with what you're talking about
Doing good and helping out others next to you seems like common courtesy to me
Most people only do good because they expect something in return
Doing something good and not expecting anything is the best thing you can do, most unexpected things happen

You receiving 0.5 btc seems much, someone could have made a mistake with a transaction, so you received it
Moneyburner

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:55:16 PM

Sounds like someone made a mistake with their transaction.

I'd return it if I were you, I know if I did something similar I would want the same treatment.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: