Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:42:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hacked account  (Read 2738 times)
nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:13:14 AM

ok, if you pay me 0.038btc on payday, then i can give you that account. Requesting the DT to remove the negative feedback from that(equator) account.

If no one replies to this topic in 24hours, then i will lock this thread.
Its hacked account! Why must pay to you? You hacked it and wanna get payment lol.
And you deserve negative trust for ur main account.
Better give back that account to original owner

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hacked account (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:19:45 AM

ok, if you pay me 0.038btc on payday, then i can give you that account. Requesting the DT to remove the negative feedback from that(equator) account.

Its hacked account! Why must pay to you? You hacked it and wanna get payment lol.
And you deserve negative trust for ur main account.
Better give back that account to original owner
don't spam post here. If you don't know the situation, then please don't post in this topic.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 02:31:10 AM

Regardless of how this situation ends, your lies will stick. You've made quite a fool out of yourself here.
And if your "friend" (I'm not sure he would consider himself that anymore) is not abled to pay up and returns that account to you, I'm also sure the negs will stick on it.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:41:31 AM

that i am ready to pay you i never ignored that i wont pay you, i told you clearly that after joining the signatuer campaign i wll give you the bitcoins what ever i receive on the pay day.

i have never ignore , i am ready to pay you on the pay day. now please get this negative feedback from this account.

i have to pay you 0.038btc that i confirm i will pay you from my payday ,
hacked account (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:22:58 AM

that i am ready to pay you i never ignored that i wont pay you, i told you clearly that after joining the signatuer campaign i wll give you the bitcoins what ever i receive on the pay day.

i have never ignore , i am ready to pay you on the pay day. now please get this negative feedback from this account.

Ok, i agree to give you that account, i.e, equator. Please shorena, can you please remove the negative trust from that account, so that he can join the sig. Campaign
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:34:22 AM

Ok, i agree to give you that account, i.e, equator. Please shorena, can you please remove the negative trust from that account, so that he can join the sig. Campaign

please give him the PM about the problem solved , so that he can relive me from negative feedback and i can join signature campaign
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 08:57:45 AM

Can I get a signed message from 1KB4tsU3e2SdbbPRrDeg6AHsHPYkqDCdDx for that? Any other address tied to aakashsangwan is also fine.

I even prewrite it for you.

Code:
this is aakashsangwan (UID: 496523) from bitcointalk and today is 2015.12.05.
I sell the bitcointalk account equator (UID: 530039) to the person named Premlatha N. on facebook.
The agreed price is 0.038 btc. The price is not tied to the BTC value in other currencies.
The amount has to be paid as soon as possible by earnings via signature campaigns or other means.
I am aware that this can take a long time and will not try to regain access to the account or try to reclaim for any reasons.
Payment is to be done to my bitcoin address: <insert address here>

Keep in mind that the rating will not be removed, but changed to neutral. I think anyone should be able to inform themselfs easily about this.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
hacked account (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:38:08 AM

Can I get a signed message from 1KB4tsU3e2SdbbPRrDeg6AHsHPYkqDCdDx for that? Any other address tied to aakashsangwan is also fine.

Code:
I sell the bitcointalk account equator (UID: 530039) to the person named Premlatha N. on facebook.
The agreed price is 0.038 btc. The price is not tied to the BTC value in other currencies.
The amount has to be paid as soon as possible by earnings via signature campaigns or other means.
I am aware that this can take a long time and will not try to regain access to the account or try to reclaim for any reasons.

Keep in mind that the rating will not be removed, but changed to neutral. I think anyone should be able to inform themselfs easily about this.
i can not provide the signed message from that address, but can give you the private key for it, as i have stated the reason for that in the op. Please reply if that is fine to you, i can pm ~sho the bitcoin addy and the private key of that addy
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 09:44:30 AM

Code:

i can not provide the signed message from that address, but can give you the private key for it, as i have stated the reason for that in the op. Please reply if that is fine to you, i can pm ~sho the bitcoin addy and the private key of that addy

If you have the private key you can sign a message, educate yourself[1]. Its your deal, not mine, you dont let a stranger from the streets sign your contracts for you do you? Its bad enough that you have not done this properly the first time. I will change the rating for equator to neutral so they can start right away. If you want yours removed, sign the message with the payment address.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0

hacked account (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:17:24 AM

Code:

If you have the private key you can sign a message, educate yourself[1]. Its your deal, not mine, you dont let a stranger from the streets sign your contracts for you do you? Its bad enough that you have not done this properly the first time. I will change the rating for equator to neutral so they can start right away. If you want yours removed, sign the message with the payment address.

i know how to sign a message, but understand my circumstances that i have the private key by myself, but donot have any android phone or laptop with me, i have old nokia 5233 with me as i am in a hostel.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 11:29:37 AM

Code:

i know how to sign a message, but understand my circumstances that i have the private key by myself, but donot have any android phone or laptop with me, i have old nokia 5233 with me as i am in a hostel.

I can wait.

hacked account (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:21:28 PM

I can wait.
Ok, i can also wait, i will give the signed message asap in near future.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 12:08:09 PM

So i am back at home and here is the signed message that sho asked to provide

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
this is aakashsangwan (UID: 496523) from bitcointalk and today is 2016.01.13. I sell the bitcointalk account equator (UID: 530039) to the person named Premlatha N. on facebook. The agreed price is 0.038 btc. The price is not tied to the BTC value in other currencies. The amount has to be paid as soon as possible by earnings via signature campaigns or other means. I am aware that this can take a long time and will not try to regain access to the account or try to reclaim for any reasons. Payment is to be done to my bitcoin address: <1MEv8g6PZYcBeYknbosQzB1YY16iP41Aqv>
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
H17ENZ9x1mOGtdRzfctnViBf0SuH82OPV5I/8mBJDv3bAhEB8XoyoZhEyTUq/rlGFiueUsd7RyoT9GSuVZjlTD0=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

So can @shorena make the negative trust to neutral??

aakashsangwan

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 12:10:21 PM

Code:
this is aakashsangwan (UID: 496523) from bitcointalk and today is 2016.01.13. I sell the bitcointalk account equator (UID: 530039) to the person named Premlatha N. on facebook. The agreed price is 0.038 btc. The price is not tied to the BTC value in other currencies. The amount has to be paid as soon as possible by earnings via signature campaigns or other means. I am aware that this can take a long time and will not try to regain access to the account or try to reclaim for any reasons. Payment is to be done to my bitcoin address: <1MEv8g6PZYcBeYknbosQzB1YY16iP41Aqv>
H17ENZ9x1mOGtdRzfctnViBf0SuH82OPV5I/8mBJDv3bAhEB8XoyoZhEyTUq/rlGFiueUsd7RyoT9GSuVZjlTD0=

i am so sorry i forget to mention my address, here it is 1MEv8g6PZYcBeYknbosQzB1YY16iP41Aqv

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 12:11:33 PM

Code:

-snip-
i am so sorry i forget to mention my address, here it is 1MEv8g6PZYcBeYknbosQzB1YY16iP41Aqv

Np figured it out with a bit of trial and error. Message verifies, changing the rating now.

aakashsangwan

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 12:14:58 PM

Code:

-snip-

Np figured it out with a bit of trial and error. Message verifies, changing the rating now.
thanks for such a fast response
have a gud day

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: