Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:22:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Radium SmartChain Phase 2.3 100% Decentralized Username-Address Linkage  (Read 30454 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tm2013

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 05:26:22 PM

what is the number of max coins and inflation ?
The hard coded limit is 9 million coins, but once we re-brand, we will be limited around 2.6 million coins. We currently have around 2.5 million coins.
After the re-brand, the block reward will be 1 coin per block, so we will produce around 1440 coins per day.

Best regards,
-TM2013

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread
BMOO

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 09:53:09 PM

Nice and what is the eta for the rebrand ??
tm2013

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 10:55:50 PM

Nice and what is the eta for the rebrand ??
We had the rebrand planned for early this week, but we decided to fully iron out all of the logistics before going forward. This is going to be a full, clean rebrand. It will not be sloppily thrown together. That being said, I would allow for approximately one more week.

Best regards,
-TM2013

Website | BTCT Thread
JJ12880 (OP)

Activity: 671
Merit: 501

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 02:09:44 PM

ok tanx for addnodes i am conected now , is it correct that sync goes very slow or is it my wallet?

The wallet sync does take a while. :/  The SmarChain should sync in a few minutes though!

ok tanx is it maybe possible to buy a mall amount of coins?
Sure! The coin is on both CCex and YoBit

CCEX Exchange https://c-cex.com/?p=xrdn-btc
YoBit Exchange https://yobit.net/en/trade/RDN/BTC

Radium  Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain!
BTC Thread | Telegram
JJ12880 (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:36:19 AM

A question was asked in slack a little while ago about an ETA on phase 2, so I just wanted to give everyone an update.  I do not want to give hard dates when things will be complete, BUT I think within 2 weeks is a fair estimate. I would be very pleasantly surprised if it was done before the start of next week. 

Here is my target feature list for phase 2. Ill update the ANN shortly

This may be an ambitious list for phase 2, but here is my plan.

1) Blockchain announcements via marquee banner at bottom of client for leisure/major/critical updates
2) Send xRADON to username (via address lookup)
3) Placing text notes in the blockchain
4) In client hashing of a file, and recording hash in blockchain with title/memo
5) In client document verification, that hashes the document, and reports if it has been previously recorded, and if so by who and when.

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Live long and prosper
JJ

BTC Thread | Telegram
spydud22

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:08:54 AM

Nice list. I had a question form in my head. Why do I want to turn xradons into RAD?

goblynn

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:35:41 PM

Nice list. I had a question form in my head. Why do I want to turn xradons into RAD?

RAD is the asset that enables you to use the functions of the SmartChain. It costs RAD to create a username, add documents to the blockchain, etc. The purpose of this is to provide staking fees(through Decay, which generates RAD) for the people securing the blockchain and to keep people from spamming data to the blockchain. Which helps keep blockchain bloat to a minimum.

Consider RAD the currency used ON the blockchain, which has to be generated through Proof of Network Contribution(Decay). RAD is burned when it is used.

Website | BTCT Thread | Slack
JJ12880 (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:57:37 PM

What Goblynn said is 100% correct.

BTC Thread | Telegram
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:38:54 AM

RAD is the asset that enables you to use the functions of the SmartChain. It costs RAD to create a username, add documents to the blockchain, etc. The purpose of this is to provide staking fees(through Decay, which generates RAD) for the people securing the blockchain and to keep people from spamming data to the blockchain. Which helps keep blockchain bloat to a minimum.

Consider RAD the currency used ON the blockchain, which has to be generated through Proof of Network Contribution(Decay). RAD is burned when it is used.

Its worth noting that RAD can be generated at a rate of 1-3 RAD per hour by runniing both clients RADON and xRadon(soon to be Radium). Burning at a higher rate requires more xRadon(radium) per RAD generated.
In my personal opinion its unlikely RAD gets picked up on an exchange anytime soon. since xRadon(Radium) is easy to decay into RAD, just having exchanges/more exhcanges for xRadon(radium) should suffice for now. at this time its likely worth decaying enough RAD to register a username, and maybe some more to test the document hash and placing text in the xRadon chain functions. Once we have a good idea what the fees will be to use RAD for specific functions everyone will know if its going to require people to be dedicated to burning RAD and creating a trade ecosystem for other users who do not wish to spend the time necessary to accumulate RAD through decay. If all it takes is forward planning to run the client for 10 hours every so often to take care of functions likely RAD wont need to be traded frequently. So its up to everyone themselves if they want to just burn xRadon(radium) to accumulate RAD as needed, or be proactive to create an excess in case the demand for RAD spikes.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
JJ12880 (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 05:45:30 AM

Its worth noting that RAD can be generated at a rate of 1-3 RAD per hour by runniing both clients RADON and xRadon(soon to be Radium). Burning at a higher rate requires more xRadon(radium) per RAD generated.
In my personal opinion its unlikely RAD gets picked up on an exchange anytime soon. since xRadon(Radium) is easy to decay into RAD, just having exchanges/more exhcanges for xRadon(radium) should suffice for now. at this time its likely worth decaying enough RAD to register a username, and maybe some more to test the document hash and placing text in the xRadon chain functions. Once we have a good idea what the fees will be to use RAD for specific functions everyone will know if its going to require people to be dedicated to burning RAD and creating a trade ecosystem for other users who do not wish to spend the time necessary to accumulate RAD through decay. If all it takes is forward planning to run the client for 10 hours every so often to take care of functions likely RAD wont need to be traded frequently. So its up to everyone themselves if they want to just burn xRadon(radium) to accumulate RAD as needed, or be proactive to create an excess in case the demand for RAD spikes.

I concur. The ecosystem for RAD was designed specifically to be non-competitive. The casual user should be able to generate enough RAD on their own, without needing to buy it. There may be a theoretical way for a user to "sell" RAD directly in the SmartChain, but that is totally untested, and far in the future.  It currently costs 10 RAD to register a username, and 3 or 4 to record a document hash. It would cost about 20 RAD to record the text of this reply, not including the quotes, as a text note.

BTC Thread | Telegram
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 11:09:18 AM

Explorer updated Smiley

http://chain.blockpioneers.info/xradon/

Btw, you guys need to get on coinmarketcap! Wink
idolacchacked

Activity: 598

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 11:19:09 AM

Explorer updated Smiley

http://chain.blockpioneers.info/xradon/

Btw, you guys need to get on coinmarketcap! Wink

Wow new explorer looks great!
wasref

Activity: 555

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 12:50:37 PM

currently over priced but waiting to see more
danonthehill

Activity: 710

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 01:08:44 PM

You guys should look into getting added to Microsoft Azure Blockchain Toolkit.  Emercoin was just added because of wide feature set. Radon would be an ideal candidate, not being a clone and offering unique blockchain features. 
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 02:26:27 PM

translate to indonesia : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1331327.new#new
and Promot : https://forum.bitcoin.co.id/threads/ann-radon-smartchain-100-decentralized-pengguna-alamat-linkage.8481/
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 03:21:15 PM

Agreed.

Looks interesting, nothing released just yet, i'm gonna watch this one before I decide to buy in.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

wasref

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 03:23:36 PM

Agreed.

Looks interesting, nothing released just yet, i'm gonna watch this one before I decide to buy in.

yes it not hard to see someone accumulated while this  was dead and now he wants to sell. no  way buying at these prices
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 03:32:00 PM

Agreed.

yes it not hard to see someone accumulated while this  was dead and now he wants to sell. no  way buying at these prices

Wait a week.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

wasref

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 03:39:49 PM

Agreed.

Wait a week.

yes until then margin trade fct, dash, eth on poloniex made 34btc in the last 8 days
danonthehill

Activity: 710

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 04:13:11 PM

Agreed.

Wait a week.

yes until then margin trade fct, dash, eth on poloniex made 34btc in the last 8 days

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: