Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:50:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346482 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 10:00:27 PM

Who are you? A wallet doesn't matter right now its the Database stopping at 345600 April 4th everytime. I though this community provided a working database every 24 hours. Burstnations database dates March and also corrupts. Lex's wallet uses the wallet 1.2.8 so it doesn't matter. I prefer just 1.2.8 as it uses less resources. So it brings me back to why can't anyone update the database instead of talking to me. And I would really think twice about trying to promote a forum  and concentrate more on helping as this its what the community was known for.

I think the point is there are far more people on the forums that could adequately address your questions/concerns.  Either burst-team.us or burstnation.com. 

That is exactly my point because as people can see there are far more people that can help in the Burst forums and it has been like that for many months now so if anyone wants a question/s answered then join the forums. You will get more help over on the forums then here my friend and I'm just a regular Burst investor like everyone else and was just trying to help.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vaxman

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:29:08 AM

It would be even easier if there was a decent LINUX-based miner.

AFAIK the only one available is that JAVA-based "GPU assisted" thing, which I can't use as all the GPUs in my LINUX rigs are dedicated to running OTHER mining stuff, while the CPUs generally sit pretty much idle.

Oh, there are several;
dcct
mjminer
avx2miner
the java-based miner will mine w/o GPU if you don't configure the opencl "targets"

Just take a look into the forums.
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 10:41:03 PM

Burst has been on the move for the past couple of days now and even broke the 200 sats price range. It's holding steady now at around 200 sats which is great to see with over 600 BTC volume in the last 24 hours. If Burst can hold at this price for a few days then I think we will see 250 sats some time next week and maybe even 300 sats. Exciting times ahead for Burst!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:54:41 PM

Burst has been on the move for the past couple of days now and even broke the 200 sats price range. It's holding steady now at around 200 sats which is great to see with over 600 BTC volume in the last 24 hours. If Burst can hold at this price for a few days then I think we will see 250 sats some time next week and maybe even 300 sats. Exciting times ahead for Burst!

Burst became much harder to mine too. There will be less selling and more holding until the price doubles or triples.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 11:24:09 PM

Burst became much harder to mine too. There will be less selling and more holding until the price doubles or triples.

Guess more and more people started their mining journey as the electricity used compare to gpu mining is just and advantage even myself is currently mining with 4TB and holding multiple assets.

If ripple could reach 3000 satoshi at a total supply of 7B +-

Burst with 2B could reach 1000 satoshi without any problem and 5000 satoshi is not a dream as the current marketcap is only $4M

A coin with such big community, development, tons of assets created and distributed

Reaching a $1Billion marketcap is nothing but the matter of time
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 05:16:33 AM

Guess more and more people started their mining journey as the electricity used compare to gpu mining is just and advantage even myself is currently mining with 4TB and holding multiple assets.

Burst with 2B could reach 1000 satoshi without any problem and 5000 satoshi is not a dream as the current marketcap is only $4M

A coin with such big community, development, tons of assets created and distributed

You both make great points on Burst as the mining reward decreases every month and as we near the end of another month the rewards are getting lower and harder to mine Burst. I have noticed a lot more people are now mining Burst and holding their coins waiting for the price to sky rocket which it is currently doing.

That's right puremage111 and even XEM has a huge supply in the billions and it's trading at over 0.02 USD so Burst has huge potential to even get to 0.05 USD and maybe one day $1 that is a long way off but I think it can be achieved with Burst. I also think it's good to have a mix of assets and coins and now with the price rising I'm going to do a 50/50 split when I receive my dividends. 50% goes back into buying more assets and the other 50% I'll send to another wallet for storing Burst coins waiting for the future when we see Burst in the top 50 crypto currencies.

puremage111

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 09:45:42 AM

You both make great points on Burst as the mining reward decreases every month and as we near the end of another month the rewards are getting lower and harder to mine Burst. I have noticed a lot more people are now mining Burst and holding their coins waiting for the price to sky rocket which it is currently doing.

That's right puremage111 and even XEM has a huge supply in the billions and it's trading at over 0.02 USD so Burst has huge potential to even get to 0.05 USD and maybe one day $1 that is a long way off but I think it can be achieved with Burst. I also think it's good to have a mix of assets and coins and now with the price rising I'm going to do a 50/50 split when I receive my dividends. 50% goes back into buying more assets and the other 50% I'll send to another wallet for storing Burst coins waiting for the future when we see Burst in the top 50 crypto currencies.

You are splitting 50/50 for assets + storing burst in wallet?

I have this sort of thought as should i reinvest 100% of the dividends back to burst assets this bugged me out somehow Tongue
Grim

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:33:13 PM

Whats going on with the blocks?

A lot are missing in the block explorer, what gives?
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 11:03:49 PM

You are splitting 50/50 for assets + storing burst in wallet?

I have this sort of thought as should i reinvest 100% of the dividends back to burst assets this bugged me out somehow Tongue

Yes I am going to start this 50/50 strategy with this weeks dividends as I have been reinvesting all my dividends back into assets since June last year. So I now have a nice amount of assets so that is another reason why I am going to start my 50/50 strategy. I am actually going to start sending the 50% of dividends to another wallet and reinvest 50% back into assets with my current Burst wallet, so it's like a savings account for the future. I'll also be sending all my Burst I buy to this savings wallet which I earn from faucets such as BTC,LTC and Doge faucets and then I sell these coins for Burst and I was buying assets with that but now I'll send the Burst coins to my savings wallet.

You could do a 30/70 strategy if you like reinvest 70% back into assets and keep 30% of the dividends in Burst coins either way both work great and help continue to build your assets and Burst coins at the same time. It's really up to the individual on which is best and works for them.

vella85

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 10:24:27 PM

Received all my dividends last night from Crowetic's assets and decided to do a 70/30 split instead of 50/50 so I transferred 30% of the dividend over to another wallet which will be my savings wallet from now on and the other 70% went back into buying more assets.

QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:29:51 AM

It would be even easier if there was a decent LINUX-based miner.

AFAIK the only one available is that JAVA-based "GPU assisted" thing, which I can't use as all the GPUs in my LINUX rigs are dedicated to running OTHER mining stuff, while the CPUs generally sit pretty much idle.

Oh, there are several;
dcct
mjminer
avx2miner
the java-based miner will mine w/o GPU if you don't configure the opencl "targets"

Just take a look into the forums.

I seem to have either missed those, or they are gpu-centric.

I think I tried the java "gpu assisted" miner once without a GPU configured - I can't remember if it flat out didn't work, or if it was so painfully slow it took 10+ minutes to go through a 400 meg plot directory.

Made a note of the rest to look for - dcct is sounding familier the rest I've never seen.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
duncan_idaho

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:00:33 AM

So many coins dumped in poloniex becouse of 2 may delisting. For now burst is safe.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
QuintLeo
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:43:57 PM

Still not finding "avx2miner" anywhere by that name.
dcct I think I tried at some point, the github page looked familier.
mjminer seems to be a couple-generations later merged version of dcct, don't think I've tried that one yet but I did download a copy to check out.

It's too bad the Blago miner doesn't have a Linux version, it's pretty nice now that he fixed the "always start up in the top left corner" bug.

Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
vaxman

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:25:21 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2017, 06:40:32 PM by vaxman

Still not finding "avx2miner" anywhere by that name.
dcct I think I tried at some point, the github page looked familier.
mjminer seems to be a couple-generations later merged version of dcct, don't think I've tried that one yet but I did download a copy to check out.

It's too bad the Blago miner doesn't have a Linux version, it's pretty nice now that he fixed the "always start up in the top left corner" bug.

ops, my fault, didn't touch it for more than 2 years. The mjminer has an avx2 codepath, compiled it under a specific name and forgot about where it came from.

https://github.com/r-majere/mjminer
https://github.com/Mirkic7/mdcct
https://github.com/kartojal/dcct-gui

https://forums.burst-team.us/category/47/miner

I've been using dcct (and variants) since end of 2014, and it is totally stable.
The reason to switch from burstcoin's POCminer was the runtime memory demands and
configurability (for me; MAXDEADLINE, CACHESIZE).

I have a script interpreting the miner's output to get an idea about
the longterm performance (IO/s and runtime per thread, blocktimes, number and value of deadlines found, ..).
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:30:54 PM

So many coins dumped in poloniex becouse of 2 may delisting. For now burst is safe.
yes as we knew that same dev also working with qora but that coin is in the list of delisting better to work harder for the dev and the community to keep this coin inside polo as we knew that it is one of the major exchange site for alts project., keep it up dev.

vella85

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 10:21:17 PM

yes as we knew that same dev also working with qora but that coin is in the list of delisting better to work harder for the dev and the community to keep this coin inside polo as we knew that it is one of the major exchange site for alts project., keep it up dev.

Burst is in no danger of getting delisted because of the high daily volume and also with strong community support so I can't see Burst ever getting delisted on Polo. Burst now averages around 50 BTC in volume daily and some days it's even above 100 and even 200 BTC volume so I can't see it being delisted at all. Burst is a long term coin and has been growing steadily for the past 10 months now and will continue to grow. 

puremage111

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 12:21:45 AM

Burst is in no danger of getting delisted because of the high daily volume and also with strong community support so I can't see Burst ever getting delisted on Polo. Burst now averages around 50 BTC in volume daily and some days it's even above 100 and even 200 BTC volume so I can't see it being delisted at all. Burst is a long term coin and has been growing steadily for the past 10 months now and will continue to grow. 

Dont think burst will ever get delist, burst has progression, strong community and the best thing, is the digital assets platform, its kinda flawless :p
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 10:09:10 PM

Dont think burst will ever get delist, burst has progression, strong community and the best thing, is the digital assets platform, its kinda flawless :p

I agree 100% Burst will always be listed on Polo as the community support for Burst is strong and has been for 10 or so months now. People just have to look at the daily volume to see that Burst has a lot of support as like i said Burst now averages 50+ BTC volume daily and is picking up almost every week, this alone shows how much support the coin has. And like I have been saying this is only the start to bigger and better things to come.

vella85

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 11:56:01 PM

Picked up some more Burst coins yesterday and purchased some more assets, even though I save 40% of my dividends which I transfer over to another wallet for the future but even so often when I have spare BTC I buy more assets. My goal is to have 1% of each of Crowetic's assets and MisterBurst's assets.

QuintLeo
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:22:59 PM

I agree 100% Burst will always be listed on Polo as the community support for Burst is strong and has been for 10 or so months now. People just have to look at the daily volume to see that Burst has a lot of support as like i said Burst now averages 50+ BTC volume daily and is picking up almost every week, this alone shows how much support the coin has. And like I have been saying this is only the start to bigger and better things to come.

Given at least one of the coins Polo chose to delist ALSO has community support, dev support, and had about DOUBLE the average volume that BURST has, nothing is certain - especially when a bunch of NOT delisted coins routinely had a lot lower daily volume.

Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: