Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:24:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346475 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcoinBus

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Crypto is life !

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 02:54:13 PM

burst assets from crowertic is a scam ? Price of uniburst so low Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoDude2727

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:40:33 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2017, 07:47:34 PM by CryptoDude2727

Not at all... all assets are down in share price due to the rise of BURST.  There is actual, tangible stuff behind this asset that can be proven.

To the other guy that likes the BURST concept ... nothing has changed from that point of view!  This isn't about the coin itself, it's a few individuals bickering in the community.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:31:57 PM

Is http://pool.burstmining.club down?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 11:36:05 PM

Are you for real? UniBurst is no scam my friend as like CryptoDude2727 has said all the assets are down due to the price of Burst rising. UniBurst has a lot backing it and it is only going to get stronger and bigger as Crow is always adding more to the asset to make it stable for the long term. The same goes for all Crowetic's other assets which are backed by mining GPU coins and mining Burst coins which I think people forget. I'm sure that the assets will eventually start to stabilize once the price of Burst does the same.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
tross

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:36:38 AM

All the assets have dropped in price. Just the rise in value of burst made asset prices dropped. Add in all this unnecessary BS
in the communities made it worse.

http://cpumining.zapto.org/ <<<<<pow coin mining    http://solominer.ddns.net/<<<<<<< is the place to mine! 
Burstcoin mining POC mining
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 11:44:57 PM

All the assets have dropped in price. Just the rise in value of burst made asset prices dropped. Add in all this unnecessary BS
in the communities made it worse.

Yes I also believe that the fighting between people have also helped bring down the price of the assets as they have yet to come up since last week and the price of Burst has come down a lot since then. I still have faith in the assets I own as most of the assets I own are Crowetic's assets and I know he will do everything he can do make them pay decent dividends over the long term.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 06:17:09 AM

Hey Crowetic,

As you know I am a big supporter of your assets for a long time now, almost 1 year. I just like to know if you can reassure us investors that everything is and will be okay with the assets you own and run? because I am getting a little worried at where the assets are heading and that goes for all the assets on the exchange. The asset exchange is the back bone of Burst and if this continues down the path it's heading it could also bring Burst down with it. I just think the investors needs some reassurance right now as many people are getting scared and selling all their assets and taking a loss. To be honest the community is in shambles at the moment and something needs to be done to fix it before it's too late.

CryptoDude2727

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:13:12 PM

Hey Crowetic,

As you know I am a big supporter of your assets for a long time now, almost 1 year. I just like to know if you can reassure us investors that everything is and will be okay with the assets you own and run? because I am getting a little worried at where the assets are heading and that goes for all the assets on the exchange. The asset exchange is the back bone of Burst and if this continues down the path it's heading it could also bring Burst down with it. I just think the investors needs some reassurance right now as many people are getting scared and selling all their assets and taking a loss. To be honest the community is in shambles at the moment and something needs to be done to fix it before it's too late.

Go to the team site and talk there to him there, he has some comments up as well (that he's fully committed, etc).

My 2 cents on the Asset Exchange ... its just one aspect of BURST.  People got carried away thinking it's this magical place where you buy anything and get dividends without risk.  That's not the case obviously, like everything there is risk.  You are giving up your BURST to buy an asset share.  People can't have it both way... can't want the price of BURST to skyrocket and not have the AE impacted.   
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 11:57:22 PM

Hey Crowetic,

Go to the team site and talk there to him there, he has some comments up as well (that he's fully committed, etc).

My 2 cents on the Asset Exchange ... its just one aspect of BURST.  People got carried away thinking it's this magical place where you buy anything and get dividends without risk.  That's not the case obviously, like everything there is risk.  You are giving up your BURST to buy an asset share.  People can't have it both way... can't want the price of BURST to skyrocket and not have the AE impacted.   

Thanks mate, I don't visit other forums all that often as most of my time is spent on here but I will check it out. I was active on Burst Nation as I liked the forum layout and that it is active.

I agree mate and I knew that the price of Burst rising would impact the assets a lot but not to the point where they are now. I think most of it is because of the drama that is going on and the guys who own the assets need to know that it not only effects them but also all the investors as no one knows who to believe any more. Lucky for me I got in when Burst was at 30 sats so the impact hasn't really had much effect on me and I'm still in profit but I am hoping that the assets can at least get some value back.

steamon

Activity: 404
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:57:56 PM

Why are they talking like little kids over discord? By a man and solve it out in real life if a certain % is owned. If its a big amount do a court case simple but the public does not have to know this. Further, I don't think it will destroy burst or something. Everyone would still by mining this coin is 20x undervalued. If I am comparing it to other coins from this type. I also hold like 10 to 15% off burst and mining it with multi HDDs.
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 11:49:07 PM

Why are they talking like little kids over discord? By a man and solve it out in real life if a certain % is owned. If its a big amount do a court case simple but the public does not have to know this. Further, I don't think it will destroy burst or something. Everyone would still by mining this coin is 20x undervalued. If I am comparing it to other coins from this type. I also hold like 10 to 15% off burst and mining it with multi HDDs.

I do agree that this drama didn't have to go public as it doesn't help Burst at all and give it a good image. I don't own a large amount but what I do own is a decent amount and my brother and I will continue to mine Burst as it's cheap to mine and well worth it. And for now I will hold the assets I own and not sell them like many people have done because I still believe in Crowetic's assets to be good long term assets.

thomeefl69

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:13:26 PM

Bitsler is adding BURST :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1268718.msg19156228#msg19156228

https://twitter.com/BitSler/status/866996806600851458

https://www.burstnation.com/wbb/index.php?thread/2352-we-hit-the-jackpot-worlds-second-largest-bitcoin-gambling-site-bitsler-com-is-ad/
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 11:41:46 PM

This is great to hear as Burst will get a lot more exposure now as many people bet on that site and already I'm starting to see people asking about Burst coin which is great as they might start to use Burst and invest into the coin which will help the price rise.

On another note my brother and I are having problems mining at the moment as we keep getting errors now when before everything was fine so is there something wrong with the pools? We are in Burstminingclub pool.

QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:44:38 AM

This is great to hear as Burst will get a lot more exposure now as many people bet on that site and already I'm starting to see people asking about Burst coin which is great as they might start to use Burst and invest into the coin which will help the price rise.

On another note my brother and I are having problems mining at the moment as we keep getting errors now when before everything was fine so is there something wrong with the pools? We are in Burstminingclub pool.

I'm not sure how much of it is my ISP and how much of it is on the pools end, but I've seen occasional issues with all the pools I've tried.

One down side of the BURST mining model is that the initial returns when a new block is started looks a LOT to some folks like a short DDOS attack - TONS of folks hammering at one time, then a rapid taper-off to near silence....

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
thomeefl69

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:45:43 PM

multiple pools are under DDoS attacks...some simpletons have nothing else to do...
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 05:43:23 PM

Figured I would share this as well... obviously a spoofed email... but interesting nonetheless... I'll let you all decide what to make of it...

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:55:22 PM

Figured I would share this as well... obviously a spoofed email... but interesting nonetheless... I'll let you all decide what to make of it...

You need to turn that over to the FBI. If that person can be traced he will be going to prison. You cannot purport to be an FBI Agent and you certainly can't extort.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Trollollo

Activity: 539

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:51:53 PM

If they use TOR,and I'm sure they use it,it is almost impossible to track them.But I think,messages like this must be shown to FBI.Man,who wrote it is stupid,because he said,what they are hired by your enemy,and support etherium (etherum) Russians are using word etherium. This can help track them

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 10:57:01 PM

multiple pools are under DDoS attacks...some simpletons have nothing else to do...

Okay thanks as I was wondering why we kept getting errors all the time. I have shut down the miner for now as we are now plotting another 3TB drive and hopefully once it's finished all the pools will be back up and running 100% again. As our CPU is an i5 it takes around 2 days for a 3TB drive to finish plotting.

JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:11:20 PM

I'm. Of seeing the point in this unless you sre running a massive data center and have tons of extra space or have some sort of server you in co trol of at a company and you can use the extra space. Then you still must map it. How are you guys profiting ? I see how much a HDD is and it will take forever to break even then I can't use the HDD since its plotted and I must keep like ten HDDs stacked on a pc 24/7 using eoectricity. Given I can mine with the pc but burst just seems to me something someone with extra space they have no need for use. Am I right in saying this ? Or am I missing somwthing ? I do see the community is large I was watching this thread wince burst began and its true it will only go up in value but still.

I'm not trying to be negative. There ia no doubt this is a good coin. That's not what I'm desputing here.
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: