Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:29:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coindouble.com ✔ Double your Bitcoins ✔ 0.004 min dep ✔ New Funds ✚ Giveaways  (Read 9826 times)
Encraft (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Investor - Financial Analyst

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 08:43:02 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2016, 10:33:04 PM by Encraft

The minimum to ivest in your site is too high dude, not allowing many users to risk their coins there

So you can put it lower and then many people can invest and post their proofs here

I will talk to the programmer, how would this affect our current system. If he gives the green light, I will make a Public Vote, to decide the best amount for users.

Offering Different Bitcoin Investment Solutions.
Freelancing in Bitcoin World - I can help you with lot of things, including giving you a part-time jobs (No ref shit).
iefken

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 11:09:38 PM

hi, here's the address i'm being paid to hourly (0.002)

https://blockchain.info/address/1JhkCChvfoJgL1xvXZxcpiSJqbwmTP3RAJ

and is it coincidence, or is the pay every 61 minutes? :p for the rest, great site, great payout!!
iefken

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 11:12:19 PM

This question is for everyone!
Should I be doing more bonuses or promotions? I am totally ok with giving back to community, and even more ok for people who managed to find a trust in this. I am not sure, if this will not damage the project, instead of improving, since what we do here is something what is never done! Smiley
More reference percentage is always cool :p
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 11:20:57 PM

Should I be doing more bonuses or promotions? I am totally ok with giving back to community, and even more ok for people who managed to find a trust in this. I am not sure, if this will not damage the project, instead of improving, since what we do here is something what is never done! Smiley

Percentage? Dude you have "x of 100" payments counter ("1%" a hour) that is the same thing.
Tromend

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 11:25:40 PM

I do hope the minimum amount to invest gets lowered, that way one can try the service without risking ones pockets too much, which also helps build credibility. The only problem I could see is people doing way too many microtransactions and making it harder for the OP to break even because of too many of them. Honestly, the only way I'm putting my money and trust in this, is if I can try it myself for a reasonable amount of money I don't give 3 F's if I lose or not, and maybe after 4 or so tries with the same amount, look into higher investments, because scams are a b***h, you never want to go full on into a site.... ever.
iefken

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 11:54:12 PM

Percentage? Dude you have "x of 100" payments counter ("1%" a hour) that is the same thing.
not sure i can follow you, how is it the same thing? with references you dont have to invest yourself? How is it the same thing as the payments counter?
Encraft (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:28:13 AM

I do hope the minimum amount to invest gets lowered, that way one can try the service without risking ones pockets too much, which also helps build credibility. The only problem I could see is people doing way too many microtransactions and making it harder for the OP to break even because of too many of them. Honestly, the only way I'm putting my money and trust in this, is if I can try it myself for a reasonable amount of money I don't give 3 F's if I lose or not, and maybe after 4 or so tries with the same amount, look into higher investments, because scams are a b***h, you never want to go full on into a site.... ever.

We are discussing the lowering of the minimum by half, which would be 0.005, but I can tell nothing yet at this moment, until we have finished analyzing the impact of the economy.

Freelancing in Bitcoin World - I can help you with lot of things, including giving you a part-time jobs (No ref shit).
Encraft (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:02:42 AM

New investors are coming!
In my mind it means it's time for a promotion of kind to give back! By the way, I have something in my mind.  Cheesy
✭✭✭✭✭

The Promotion will be started in 12 +/- hours from now.
It will be posted in the Main Thread, and posted here.

StrongGuy

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:13:08 AM

We are discussing the lowering of the minimum by half, which would be 0.005, but I can tell nothing yet at this moment, until we have finished analyzing the impact of the economy.

I want to try it out, but can test it with 0.0001BTC, can u pl allow me.
Thanks
netzsavvy

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 04:37:49 AM

Hello Admin,
I have invested in your website. After depositing the amount, my address is not visible in the list. My address is 37xivxcwGFzBnizPJ7HdNGcxtJUPg1dhtU.
Please check and verify.

Why it is not reflecting?
iefken

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 04:41:04 AM

Hello Admin,
I have invested in your website. After depositing the amount, my address is not visible in the list. My address is 37xivxcwGFzBnizPJ7HdNGcxtJUPg1dhtU.
Please check and verify.

How long since your deposit?
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:38:47 AM

I think he meant a referral program that pays a percentage without having to deposit anything.
Encraft (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:41:16 AM

Hello Admin,
Please check and verify.

Sometimes it may take few seconds or minutes for the transaction to show up on our site.
Do not worry as it's just blockchain delay and if it happens, it shouldnt take more than 2 min to show up.
By saying that , im sure you can find your transaction in the list now.
And another thing is, that it is not going to show your wallet on the list, it is going to show your transaction link

iefken

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 09:02:27 AM

I think he meant a referral program that pays a percentage without having to deposit anything.
Yes indeed, I didn't know why he started talking about payments counter Smiley
futuristic

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:33:28 AM

hi admin, i want to ask you : how you can paid,  if there are not new invest in the system ?   Cry
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:49:07 AM

Yes indeed, I didn't know why he started talking about payments counter Smiley

Because you used the word "reference" which is wrong, the correct term is "referral" or "affiliate", just saying  Wink
iefken

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:54:01 AM

Lol, okey I'm sorry :p english is not my motherlanguage, and okey, yours maybe neither, but thats my excuse, take it! dammit :p hehe
Encraft (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:21:56 AM

hi admin, i want to ask you : how you can paid,  if there are not new invest in the system ?   Cry

Currently we can't complain about the amount of investors we have.
In the worst case, if there wont be enough investors, we still have capital to run this
until new investors join. But that wont have to happen, as we are profiting huge from reinvesting
in stocks and forex and using that profit to payout members

mentalpanda
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 12:51:54 PM

payments are being made, no problem for the moment
https://blockchain.info/address/1No1EMXUkscMnQw8EgJmWZFbDouEew1Mx8

roi for 2 days left
Encraft (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:13:19 PM

4 hours passed but still did not receive my hourly profits. https://blockchain.info/address/1EHtVntuTUrcN5RxcQ3y9RACTUN5pt2FkL

Hi there Malbert.
Could you please PM us your details, address you sent payment to and wallet you listed on our website to receive payments to.
It seems that you are the only one having this problem. We will look in to it asap.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: