Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 01:05:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coindouble.com ✔ Double your Bitcoins ✔ 0.004 min dep ✔ New Funds ✚ Giveaways  (Read 9829 times)
Encraft (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Investor - Financial Analyst

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:51:48 AM

API issues equals site is falling apart, the truth of the matter is that api's don't usually ever fail and volume would not cause an api to fail.  Blockchain's api is more than capable of handling your volume its limitations within 5 minutes are 700 requests.

You are totally wrong. API's do fail. BlockChain.info currently is the worst choice, and they DO BLOCK API access instantly without warning, when their limits are exceeded.
Also, Projects like these can only use blockchain.info WITHOUT API KEY, because they don't give them out to ANY this type of Projects, so the limitations are LOW.

To be more correct, BlockChain API's do fail often. This is why we are now switching to BlockTrail API - https://www.blocktrail.com/api
They have MUCH Better limitations, and they actually do warn you, if there is an issue with the API Requests.

In the meantime update your website with the payments which were made yesterday.

Developer made a simple "script", which will go through every deposit missing, and add them to the table with a single click, but we can do that only when the API is online, otherwise we can loose track of deposits missing and not, which we really do not want to happen.

Offering Different Bitcoin Investment Solutions.
Freelancing in Bitcoin World - I can help you with lot of things, including giving you a part-time jobs (No ref shit).
StrokeOfLife

Activity: 165

Hello there!

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:52:07 AM

Sounds good but when can we expect to see our payments continue?

As I have mentioned before, the new API is already in BETA State, and Moderators are Testing it from Top to Bottom.
When it is confirmed that EVERYTHING is working fine with the new BlockTrail API, it will be placed online, and the payments will continue as normal, including the missing payments.
Please wait for an update.

From the way you are answering us, you seem credible.

But please please please make sure your developer is clean too. Few months back there was a very credible site which pays but ended up collapsed as the developer ran away with the bitcoins.  
Encraft (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:53:35 AM

Sounds good but when can we expect to see our payments continue?

As I have mentioned before, the new API is already in BETA State, and Moderators are Testing it from Top to Bottom.
When it is confirmed that EVERYTHING is working fine with the new BlockTrail API, it will be placed online, and the payments will continue as normal, including the missing payments.
Please wait for an update.

From the way you are answering us, you seem credible.

But please please please make sure your developer is clean too. Few months back there was a very credible site which pays but ended up collapsed as the developer ran away with the bitcoins.  

Thank you. Developer is legit. He is here, in our office already for about 7-8 years.

Freelancing in Bitcoin World - I can help you with lot of things, including giving you a part-time jobs (No ref shit).
StrokeOfLife

Hello there!

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:57:35 AM

Thank you. Developer is legit. He is here, in our office already for about 7-8 years.

That's good to hear!
b1trad3r

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 07:07:56 AM

http://s23.postimg.org/aywqu6p7f/image.jpg
StrongGuy

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 07:09:34 AM

http://s23.postimg.org/aywqu6p7f/image.jpg

I know him. He's a good person.  U'all know that he codes 24x7 LOL Smiley
Encraft (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 07:11:48 AM

I know him. He's a good person.  U'all know that he codes 24x7 LOL Smiley

Well, our developer uses a wire-less keyboard. But almost accurate.

b1trad3r

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 07:27:56 AM

Looks like your support email is working again. Keep up the good crisis management.
Encraft (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 07:31:45 AM

Looks like your support email is working again. Keep up the good crisis management.

Yes, we all are doing our best now to get the system back online faster, meanwhile beeing transparent, and offering a quality support at the same time.

Encraft (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 07:50:50 AM

when I deposit BTC will I be able to see my deposit?

Yes, you will, when we have implemented the new BlockTrail API.

Update!
BETA Test of the API is about 50% completed now. Thanks to all Moderators Smiley
Let me remind you, that the deposits are still working. When the API is online, every single deposit will be updated in the table.

jcarnley2005

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 07:53:07 AM

i deposited on jan 14 @ 10:19pm
i received six payments since then, but payments stopped  January 15 @ 5:32AM
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 07:59:04 AM

API issues equals site is falling apart, the truth of the matter is that api's don't usually ever fail and volume would not cause an api to fail.  Blockchain's api is more than capable of handling your volume its limitations within 5 minutes are 700 requests.

You are totally wrong. API's do fail. BlockChain.info currently is the worst choice, and they DO BLOCK API access instantly without warning, when their limits are exceeded.
Also, Projects like these can only use blockchain.info WITHOUT API KEY, because they don't give them out to ANY this type of Projects, so the limitations are LOW.

To be more correct, BlockChain API's do fail often. This is why we are now switching to BlockTrail API - https://www.blocktrail.com/api
They have MUCH Better limitations, and they actually do warn you, if there is an issue with the API Requests.

You're website does not make 700 api requests within 5 minutes so how are your limits exceeded? And why is this entire page just newbies posting?
Encraft (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 08:03:52 AM

You're website does not make 700 api requests within 5 minutes so how are your limits exceeded? And why is this entire page just newbies posting?

How can you assume an API Request count of a system you don't even know? You have not seen the script, and you can not possibly have an Idea how it works, when and how much requests it makes.
Our web-site makes about 150-200 API Calls every ONE minute + About 1000 now every 5 minutes seperatly.

b1trad3r

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 08:28:19 AM

@Brob This investment game forum is where newbies come to learn and die, or hopefully prosper. :p
malbert

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 10:28:09 AM

No payments for more than 10 hours. Admin, you told me it'll be fixed in 2 hours, but it wasn't. What's happening?

So, here is the insight in the current situation.
As we know, script we bought still used blockchain.info API, but an improved one on script side, to optimize requests, and don't overwhelm the limitations. We knew already, that we need to change the API at some point, which we actually did start already.

We did not plan the traffic to grow this fast, so the API got blocked much earlier, than we could switch to new one.

Currently developer is working his ass off to implement the "BlockTrail" API - https://www.blocktrail.com/api
Which will be able to handle our sizes. I have already spoken to BlockTrail, and they are positive we can switch to them with no worries about limitation problems. They also will warn early, if there is an issue with limits, so we can actually be ready for situations like this.

Good News for Investors
Database saves every payment and deposit, which has been left out due to API down-time. This means, as soon as API is implemented, every missing payment will get sent.
This also means, that new deposits are still possible, we can programmatically trace every incoming deposit, and add them to the table in a matter of click.

Stay tuned for more info.

Thanks encraft. Hopefully to see it fixed asap. God bless you.
StrokeOfLife

Hello there!

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 12:39:27 PM

Just received my payout: https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/df5586537c942853210eaa589381215516e8002b71eca2a0b65c8763b0bf9320
Hopefully I can get back all the failed payouts in the past day.
iefken

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 12:41:51 PM

Just received my payout: https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/df5586537c942853210eaa589381215516e8002b71eca2a0b65c8763b0bf9320
You do make my day (a little hope atleast :p) no payments here, but as I do trust the admin, I'm patiently waiting for them!
veepee

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 01:38:53 PM

i cant see my deposit https://blockchain.info/tx/f24c2f8157bb656a21a81b599d32e33a82ea20a8b97d29b0ab0f8290cd2b1199 and i still did not receive any payment for my other deposits. i'm still hpoing this is not a scam
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:34:45 PM

I am still not receiving any payout and my new deposit is still not showing  Undecided

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
egothecat

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:15:29 PM

I will receive an answer from the change of API... I am still waiting what it is the trouble....  Cry

Thanks Encraft for your support
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: