Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:00:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coindouble.com ✔ Double your Bitcoins ✔ 0.004 min dep ✔ New Funds ✚ Giveaways  (Read 9826 times)
StrongGuy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:16:23 PM

Hey OP, I see that you have added two more hash on your website. So can we expect our transaction to be listed soon? Or more time to wait??
level6

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 04:49:46 PM

API issues equals site is falling apart, the truth of the matter is that api's don't usually ever fail and volume would not cause an api to fail.  Blockchain's api is more than capable of handling your volume its limitations within 5 minutes are 700 requests.

You are totally wrong. API's do fail. BlockChain.info currently is the worst choice, and they DO BLOCK API access instantly without warning, when their limits are exceeded.
Also, Projects like these can only use blockchain.info WITHOUT API KEY, because they don't give them out to ANY this type of Projects, so the limitations are LOW.

To be more correct, BlockChain API's do fail often. This is why we are now switching to BlockTrail API - https://www.blocktrail.com/api
They have MUCH Better limitations, and they actually do warn you, if there is an issue with the API Requests.

In the meantime update your website with the payments which were made yesterday.

Developer made a simple "script", which will go through every deposit missing, and add them to the table with a single click, but we can do that only when the API is online, otherwise we can loose track of deposits missing and not, which we really do not want to happen.
I just want my 0.01BTC back, no need double,ok? if u don't return money to me, don't email me again!

bitcoin safe site ★★★ Win Free Bitcoins every hour!   www.freebitco.in ★★★
bitcoin safe site ★★★
bitcoin safe site ★★★
wakasaki808

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 05:08:45 PM

Blockchain API isn't the best, i can agree to that. But the delays here are much longer now.
Will have to wait and see what happens.
iefken

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 05:10:45 PM

Talked to the (or one of the) developer(s) of encraft:
I can guarantee you they're working on new API implementation (blocktrail instead of blockchain) because since the start I told to Encraft to not use blockchain.info's API because they would banned their IP, and this happened yesterday.
That's why his team started to work on new API implementation because getting IP banned.
Hope they'll get it fixed soon, as BTC prices keep plummiting...
Tobias Geistert

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 05:29:33 PM

I don't get payments back. I paid 0.004 this day. Cant see my deposit on Website  Cry
https://blockchain.info/tx/5c7c6fc2f8033277bacce8e6eccaa975f72470239fd151eb580c929f27839eba
rogercraft

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:12:36 PM

API issues equals site is falling apart, the truth of the matter is that api's don't usually ever fail and volume would not cause an api to fail.  Blockchain's api is more than capable of handling your volume its limitations within 5 minutes are 700 requests.

You are totally wrong. API's do fail. BlockChain.info currently is the worst choice, and they DO BLOCK API access instantly without warning, when their limits are exceeded.
Also, Projects like these can only use blockchain.info WITHOUT API KEY, because they don't give them out to ANY this type of Projects, so the limitations are LOW.

To be more correct, BlockChain API's do fail often. This is why we are now switching to BlockTrail API - https://www.blocktrail.com/api
They have MUCH Better limitations, and they actually do warn you, if there is an issue with the API Requests.

In the meantime update your website with the payments which were made yesterday.

Developer made a simple "script", which will go through every deposit missing, and add them to the table with a single click, but we can do that only when the API is online, otherwise we can loose track of deposits missing and not, which we really do not want to happen.

I can't find my payment in website. I tried to send request via e-mail, but broken... People from Coindouble, please verify it for me:

https://blockchain.info/pt/tx/947495082a34c9ac3b2461bdaf36b90c0d353c1b08c00571fdfd94889482a6e0
iefken

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:14:08 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2016, 06:39:50 PM by iefken

I can't find my payment in website. I tried to send request via e-mail, but broken... People from Coindouble, please verify it for me:

https://blockchain.info/pt/tx/947495082a34c9ac3b2461bdaf36b90c0d353c1b08c00571fdfd94889482a6e0
They are working on a fix for their api, stand by
stefan147

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:32:40 PM

i cant see my deposit: https://blockexplorer.com/tx/3c4b30cf9e10069ecd934364821cd89c2f4a881b205e9d97e488b336dc0e5983

What should I do?
iefken

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:39:29 PM

read the post JUST ABOVE your post, djezus
stefan147

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:43:57 PM

I read it but i don't get it really. Is it for sure that they add it automaticaly? I wrote an email but it can't be delivered.
iefken

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:50:26 PM

The blockchain api is congested/they have their IP banned there. One of these or both are happening causing delays in all sites using blockchain api.
Still doesn't prove that this has gone to scam but it can be, and I'm hoping it is, that this is causing all these problems. Ima have a drink and check back in a few...

Cheers
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 07:52:29 PM

I can guarantee you they're working on new API implementation (blocktrail instead of blockchain) because since the start I told to Encraft to not use blockchain.info's API because they would banned their IP, and this happened yesterday.
That's why his team started to work on new API implementation because getting IP banned.

Please quote my full reply where I state I'm a Bitcoin developer but NOT of coindouble, either related to their organization. Just gave few tips and suggestions to them.
I don't wanna be labeled as not trustworthy in the case it becomes scam, thanks.
iefken

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 09:12:08 PM

Please quote my full reply where I state I'm a Bitcoin developer but NOT of coindouble, either related to their organization. Just gave few tips and suggestions to them.
I don't wanna be labeled as not trustworthy in the case it becomes scam, thanks.
Sorry, ill fix it when im back on pc, on smartphone now... Thanks for update again Smiley
b1trad3r

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 09:14:37 PM

Api 50% complete my ass... Leaving negative feedback if our payments dont resume in a few hours.
Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 10:17:42 PM

Api 50% complete my ass... Leaving negative feedback if our payments dont resume in a few hours.

lmao api 50% complete, oh and by the way Encraft I do know exactly how api's work it should only really take about 2 -3 hours to fix the issue it that was what really was the problem.
StrongGuy

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 02:04:46 AM

If you're unable to make a 200% return, then kindly return my initial deposit of 0.002BTC back to BTC Addr: 1LvoCP5f9rSDwWbvF8qxP1HrFbgZEHd1gE

Proof of transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/48b349a22f558696d12a6fb6bdec99eada76b1a2ee8c5ad79202d5d1d7337af6

Thanks

BITSCAM

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 02:36:41 AM

All who deposited ..! THEY ARE READY  TO SCAM YOU BECAUSE THEN ARE NOT PROVIDING UNIQUE WALLET ...! FOR ALL DEPOSIT THEY ARE GONE IN SINGLE WALLET .....!    AND THERE IS NO TRACE BACK IF YOUR WALLET USES SHARED TRANSACTIONS LIKE XAPO SO..! THE ADMIN IS BLUFFING ...!

AND THEY HAVE GENERATED AN API WHICH SHOWS SOME RANDOM TRANSACTION ON BLOCK CHAIN  ...!

DON'T DEPOSIT ANY MORE AND DON'T LOSS MONEY   
Everybitbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 03:40:16 AM

Its been 2 days no payment lol.. how unlucky i am.. 1st deposit and just received one payment.
Anyway people dont invest anything here until problem solve.. i guess so.. if it will solve.

trishaira

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 06:06:31 AM

No payments for more than 10 hours. Admin, you told me it'll be fixed in 2 hours, but it wasn't. What's happening?

So, here is the insight in the current situation.
As we know, script we bought still used blockchain.info API, but an improved one on script side, to optimize requests, and don't overwhelm the limitations. We knew already, that we need to change the API at some point, which we actually did start already.

We did not plan the traffic to grow this fast, so the API got blocked much earlier, than we could switch to new one.

Currently developer is working his ass off to implement the "BlockTrail" API - https://www.blocktrail.com/api
Which will be able to handle our sizes. I have already spoken to BlockTrail, and they are positive we can switch to them with no worries about limitation problems. They also will warn early, if there is an issue with limits, so we can actually be ready for situations like this.

Good News for Investors
Database saves every payment and deposit, which has been left out due to API down-time. This means, as soon as API is implemented, every missing payment will get sent.
This also means, that new deposits are still possible, we can programmatically trace every incoming deposit, and add them to the table in a matter of click.

Stay tuned for more info.

when we will get our profit , it shows in your site that we have been paid but unfortunately there is no payment that we got.

hope you fix it the soonest

thank you
Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 06:27:49 AM

Lmfao this guy encraft is a big shot I guess.  Look back to when he announced the API issue.  I instantly said it was going to scam and that the blockchain api is capable of like 700 requests every 5 minutes.  And he proceeded to tell me I knew nothing about api's and that his site makes 500 calls per minute somehow I have no idea.  Anyway, looks like I was right, anytime an admin says anything about an API issue it means the site is going under.  Encraft how dare you question my knowledge and then do exactly what I said you would do, you are so simple minded and idiotic it is unbelievable.  Glad I didn't put anything in this program.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: