Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 01:57:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paid to gamble  (Read 6476 times)
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:21:57 PM

I wouldn't do this for too long, to start and get the ball rolling it would be good, but Google is really good at catching people driving fake traffic on websites. If you are not using AdSense maybe its not that much a problem, but I would still be wary of driving fake traffic to your site for a long time.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:28:47 PM

I wouldn't do this for too long, to start and get the ball rolling it would be good, but Google is really good at catching people driving fake traffic on websites. If you are not using AdSense maybe its not that much a problem, but I would still be wary of driving fake traffic to your site for a long time.
I'm not sure why are you assuming that I'm driving fake traffic on a legit project?

Does this look like fake traffic?

michinzx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:33:42 PM

It still puts the gambling addiction in you. So later in the future you will be more likely to deposit and play.

Well, OP already said his site does not allow users to deposit and also will never allow deposits. BTW, I do agree with the others that the site should be classified as a gambling site, as it is pretty much like someone going to PD and only playing with the faucet money.

Yeah in the end you will get ban from them because of abuse their faucet. Btw if deposit is never allow on this site I dont think it will never called gambling then because you dont really use your money to do things just like faucet that give you 500 sat each hour or something like that
Why would I ban someone?

Isn't it normal that someone who "abuses" (by using bots/multiple accounts) gets banned?

This is just like those app on game store , free digital money for you to play and you can buy free digital money with real money ..
We don't sell any credits.

I tried it and it's really cool but as people level up and are able to bet more, won't you end up loosing way too much money? I mean I know you have ad revenue but it's not going to be enough, I still feel like there is some kind of trick that you are not telling people.
I am good at creating demand for products, that's all.
There's no tricks here. Everything is legit Smiley

I'm going to add more games, which means more people will be coming on the site. That means more ad revenue (and faucet balance).

Hmm, yes but I, for example, have used the faucet and played the game for an a hour and I was able to make almost 5000 credits and that's only using 1 credit as initial bet, I can't imagine what would happen when someone can bet more, he could use a bot and get a net profit of 20k-50k per hour depending on luck and initial bet, I don't see how you are going to be able to cope with that but hey if you can, congratulations. As I said the site is pretty cool because of the +EV games.
put into perspective, thats at most 20 cents an hour, which is completely not worth the time and effort that might have been put into it and a complete waste of time imo. its funny how even then, a lot of people will claim playing with the faucet is profitable and "worth the time" no matter what because it enables them to gamble.
BoXXoB
Legendary

Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:10:46 PM

Well considering I personally have managed to build up faucet to nice amounts sometimes, I don't consider them useless at all... PD seemed to be the largest faucet around but BetKing.io seems to have added faucet now too, unlike on PD to get 10k faucet you need to wager thousands but on Betking 100 BTC wagered gets you a 10k satoshi faucet already... Wouldn't be hard to build that kind of amounts up imho.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████
|
 UNIQUE 
GAMES
|
 NO 
KYC
|
 WITHDRAW 
IN MINUTES
|
░█▀███████
█▀▀█░░░█████████▀▀█
██░█▄█████████
████████▀█▀█▀██
███████▀▀░▀██
▀▄█████▀█░█▀▄▀
████████
██████
████
████
████
▄▄████████▄▄
██████████████
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:23:58 PM

you are not paid to gamble here, you just get a bonus that needs a lot of wagering in order to withdraw the money, though i wish you good luck trying to win enough

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 02:37:11 PM

It still puts the gambling addiction in you. So later in the future you will be more likely to deposit and play.

Well, OP already said his site does not allow users to deposit and also will never allow deposits. BTW, I do agree with the others that the site should be classified as a gambling site, as it is pretty much like someone going to PD and only playing with the faucet money.

Yeah in the end you will get ban from them because of abuse their faucet. Btw if deposit is never allow on this site I dont think it will never called gambling then because you dont really use your money to do things just like faucet that give you 500 sat each hour or something like that
Why would I ban someone?

Isn't it normal that someone who "abuses" (by using bots/multiple accounts) gets banned?

This is just like those app on game store , free digital money for you to play and you can buy free digital money with real money ..

I tried it and it's really cool but as people level up and are able to bet more, won't you end up loosing way too much money? I mean I know you have ad revenue but it's not going to be enough, I still feel like there is some kind of trick that you are not telling people.

I'm going to add more games, which means more people will be coming on the site. That means more ad revenue (and faucet balance).

Hmm, yes but I, for example, have used the faucet and played the game for an a hour and I was able to make almost 5000 credits and that's only using 1 credit as initial bet, I can't imagine what would happen when someone can bet more, he could use a bot and get a net profit of 20k-50k per hour depending on luck and initial bet, I don't see how you are going to be able to cope with that but hey if you can, congratulations. As I said the site is pretty cool because of the +EV games.
put into perspective, thats at most 20 cents an hour, which is completely not worth the time and effort that might have been put into it and a complete waste of time imo. its funny how even then, a lot of people will claim playing with the faucet is profitable and "worth the time" no matter what because it enables them to gamble.

Well if he can detect botters then no it's not going to be worth it, obviously but 20 cents an hour are 4.8 dollars a day which is 144 dollars a month, thats for 1 user only, it's not a huge amount of money but you can see why it can be a problem if a lot of users do it, right?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 02:47:55 PM

Why would I ban someone?

Well if he can detect botters then no it's not going to be worth it, obviously but 20 cents an hour are 4.8 dollars a day which is 144 dollars a month, thats for 1 user only, it's not a huge amount of money but you can see why it can be a problem if a lot of users do it, right?
I understand your point very well.

No, I'm not worried, because the math is more complicated to be honest. Not everyone spends the same amount of time on the site.
I've added some formulas which will help reduce expenses in the long term.

I'm also adding more games in the near future Smiley
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 06:53:28 PM

you are not paid to gamble here, you just get a bonus that needs a lot of wagering in order to withdraw the money, though i wish you good luck trying to win enough

I dont think any rollover is required, or is it required for you to cashout the money ?
If so, then I would call a faucet where you can not cashout your money freely even when you worked hard.
Buziss

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:00:25 PM

I dont think any rollover is required, or is it required for you to cashout the money ?
If so, then I would call a faucet where you can not cashout your money freely even when you worked hard.

It is not about rollover but about the minimum withdrawal limit. The min withdrawal is 10000 satoshi, and you can only get 80 satoshi every 5 minute by solving the captcha. So in order to make a withdrawal, you will need to keep on playing the slot game for a long period of time.

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:05:21 PM

It is not about rollover but about the minimum withdrawal limit. The min withdrawal is 10000 satoshi, and you can only get 80 satoshi every 5 minute by solving the captcha. So in order to make a withdrawal, you will need to keep on playing the slot game for a long period of time.
There are a few users who get 10k withdrawals every 4-6 hours.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 08:37:32 PM

There are a few users who get 10k withdrawals every 4-6 hours.

of course there r tons of withdrawals cuz it is free, but if the pools can thin out the withdrawal den it is ok. so i think the owner will keep a close eyes on the facuets. these free earners also will be bring in more crowd since they r there for quite an amount of time so it is actually may be a gd stragety.
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 08:52:47 PM

no one is paying for you to gamble, thats just a bonus that everyone can get in order to try the website out, i doubt that you will have enough success to complete the wagering requirements

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 09:06:48 PM

i wish you good luck with your sports bets, but i think you will not earn enough money to withdraw, im curious if you will make any money all in all, not even talking about withdrawing
Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 09:15:37 PM

i wish you good luck with your sports bets, but i think you will not earn enough money to withdraw, im curious if you will make any money all in all, not even talking about withdrawing

Huh sports bets? What are you talking about? OP's site is not about sports betting but has a slot game only.

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 09:58:55 PM

no one is paying for you to gamble, thats just a bonus that everyone can get in order to try the website out, i doubt that you will have enough success to complete the wagering requirements
Paid around $5 to users so far, made around $70 from ad networks.

Huh sports bets? What are you talking about? OP's site is not about sports betting but has a slot game only.
Post farmer/sig spammer.

Gonna add 1 more game in the next 48 hours. Working on it like mad atm
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 10:42:26 PM

With 14x difference between income and expences, have you considered increasing amount of credits per claim ?
Right now it's really low (financial-wised), even tho the site is kinda interesting to play at.
Looking forward to the new game being added, cheers
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 10:54:04 PM

With 14x difference between income and expences, have you considered increasing amount of credits per claim ?
Right now it's really low (financial-wised), even tho the site is kinda interesting to play at.
Looking forward to the new game being added, cheers
Hey, glad you enjoy the game/site.

Unfortunately, this is the start, so I'm not sure how much site will be earning in the near future, so I can't increase any payouts yet.
Will need to see what happens when it's stabilized, then I can increase faucet payouts in order to attract more people.

Thanks for your kind words, appreciate it.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 12:04:46 AM

As per chat talk; you should add some explanation to the referral limits if there are some.
I don't see how sending hits to promoting your site can be a bad thing. A simple FAQ explaining limitations of referral system aint that hard to add.
btw i stopped promoting from that TE, if that helps.

cheers
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 12:10:03 AM

As per chat talk; you should add some explanation to the referral limits if there are some.
I don't see how sending hits to promoting your site can be a bad thing. A simple FAQ explaining limitations of referral system aint that hard to add.
btw i stopped promoting from that TE, if that helps.

cheers
It's all good, no worries. Google stats get messed a bit with TE, so I try to limit it.
Just don't want to get banned from AdSense, that's all.

There are no ref limits Smiley

Will add this in FAQ, thanks for the suggestion, appreciate it!
michinzx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 11:36:30 AM

Why would I ban someone?

thats not even guaranteed though, keep in mind that gambling is completely random, and the bot would have to manually withdraw and take out any fees that come with withdrawing. in addition, take into account the electricity costs of keeping the computer running with the bot. chances are, youre spending more on keeping the computer running than youll make from doing that. its a waste of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: