Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:19:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] safecex.com - yet another anonymous cryptocoin exchange  (Read 13404 times)
Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:02:54 PM

It'd be nice to get my btc & troll back

pbkhzn

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:03:49 PM

No sign of Yaamp yet. He hasn't sign in to BCT since May 13th and Safecex is still offline.
reddmon2

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:52:50 PM

It'd be nice to get my btc & troll back

TROLL is pretty low-priced on Bleutrade.  I expect Yaamp has dumped your TROLL.
desci

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:49:38 AM

TROLL is pretty low-priced on Bleutrade.  I expect Yaamp has dumped your TROLL.

Anyone who take note of their exchange addresses could verify directly in the blockchain the whereabouts of the coins, there's no need to expect anything
desci

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:18:30 AM

It's a month without yaamp showing up, is he/she arrested, dead or what? Any friends?
pbkhzn

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:34:51 PM

I am wondering the same. Where is YAAMP?
pbkhzn

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 11:21:12 AM

Does no one care about their lost coins? Where the F did Yaamp went to?
aqzu

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:54:14 AM

Does no one care about their lost coins? Where the F did Yaamp went to?

Everybody is care, however don't know what to do. I have a lot of Trump Coin in safecex, and dont know what to do when safecex is offline for this several months.

WHERE IS YAAMP?? WHERE IS PEOPLE WHO KEEP TALKING ABOUT CRYPTO CITY THING in chatbox in safecex?? What is yaamp and this people going to responsible for this down.  Angry Angry
pbkhzn

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:12:24 PM

I also want my NLG back. But Yaamp is nowhere to find.
Does anyone know where he is?
desci

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:46:40 PM

I have funds of my own stuck in the wallets too, and I am somewhat bored and trying to figure out what has happened, and in some way willing to have the funds back into my control, altough I personally think that whenever I trust someone else my coins, I am assuming the risk of them falling out of my control, I would rarely try to enforce someone else's law.

It is just my personal opinion that trying to figure out what the hell happened to the persons involved, as I car more about this than I care about money.

I don't mean to upset or try to minimize the importance others give to their funds. The two persons who were moderators of the safecex chatbox, me and the one with the forum in crypto city, never had direct access to any wallets of the site's source code or hosting, that left exclusively to yaamp and therefore being his/her/theirs sole responsibility.

Also therefore my concerns about yaamp's whereabouts, because to find him/her/them is to retrieve access to whatever we would want to have access regarding safecex.
pbkhzn

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:31:43 PM

I have funds of my own stuck in the wallets too, and I am somewhat bored and trying to figure out what has happened, and in some way willing to have the funds back into my control, altough I personally think that whenever I trust someone else my coins, I am assuming the risk of them falling out of my control, I would rarely try to enforce someone else's law.

It is just my personal opinion that trying to figure out what the hell happened to the persons involved, as I car more about this than I care about money.

I don't mean to upset or try to minimize the importance others give to their funds. The two persons who were moderators of the safecex chatbox, me and the one with the forum in crypto city, never had direct access to any wallets of the site's source code or hosting, that left exclusively to yaamp and therefore being his/her/theirs sole responsibility.

Also therefore my concerns about yaamp's whereabouts, because to find him/her/them is to retrieve access to whatever we would want to have access regarding safecex.

Did you find out anything about the disappearance of Yaamp already?
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 12:37:50 AM

Maybe something bad happened to him or he got locked up for a while.

If none of those then stuffs me since peoples funds are still there so he hasn't done a runner yet.
ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:29:52 PM

That's no good when projects with other people's money go void without notice like that. Someone has to assume responsibility. On the other hand, that's crypto. No one should be surprised.
Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:57:20 AM

Hello,

that is a shit...i have lost 0.34 BTC and 9200 BitSend.

I hope he come back.

Best Regards Christian

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
aqzu

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:06:45 AM

So yaamp is dead?Huh  Huh
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:44:03 PM

Safecex ? Seriously ? Now I must take this exchange seriously ?? Could have spent longer making a name since its pretty damn important to the integrity of the entire business model. But safecex ? Just no.... Its so bad.... Omg....
Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:55:31 PM

Seems that exchange is dead. Hopefully not many people lost money with this. Dev should refund customers before closing shop.

bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 06:19:45 AM

Hello,

that is a shit...i have lost 0.34 BTC and 9200 BitSend.

I hope he come back.

Best Regards Christian

Ya. It's too bad Safecex went bust... I kind of liked the interface they had. It would be interesting to know what actually happened... it's just too bad that there was no communication, but like someone else said, that seems to be the trend in crypto. Sadly.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 1206

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 04:24:47 PM

Almost put some of my coins there,because Yobit don't have some of my coin listed,I just hope many investors did not lose much funds here,it's quite popular exchange,the interface is great I hope no exchange will follow ..

ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 10:44:15 AM

Not follow? Crypto exchanges get hacked or "hacked" or just disappear without notice, like this one, here and there. That's the whole point of this business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: