Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:29:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES  (Read 101502 times)
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:08:53 PM

Is this the same dev as Buzzcash? I see it's getting mined and the source has been published...

I'm confused.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2212882.msg23199045#msg23199045

WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT

Buzzcash? Bitcoincash ripoff, it seems... Trying to figure out if it's legit or just another copy scamcoin.

I wouldn't trust buzzcash...but buzz is still awesome.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
L1nk77

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:57:02 AM

help me. made 2 deposits of 999buzzcoin and 2,000,000 buzzcoin mining shows only 999
hollyweed

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:11:41 PM

Ok guys, so i'm back with the same problem Smiley i believed that 654k coins is not enough so i added some more coins till 175kk, got my rewards x 2, but that's it...in the wallet appears:

Spendable: 175kk
Stake : 0
Unconfirmed: 0

and rewards is expected at different hours, like 4 , 8 h, even 3 days..but didn't got anymore rewards..if at Stake is value 0, that means the Stake doesn't work ? If so..what must i do? Stake one time and move coins again so i can stake ?

Pls help
paramind22

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 06:27:49 PM

Ok guys, so i'm back with the same problem Smiley i believed that 654k coins is not enough so i added some more coins till 175kk, got my rewards x 2, but that's it...in the wallet appears:

and rewards is expected at different hours, like 4 , 8 h, even 3 days..but didn't got anymore rewards..if at Stake is value 0, that means the Stake doesn't work ? If so..what must i do? Stake one time and move coins again so i can stake ?

Pls help

It may mean your new stake reward coins have to mature before they start staking.

kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:28:52 PM

this is one of the promising projects, I like the concept of being pursued by this project, hopefully this project becomes a successful project this month, both in sales and in development,
yuuking

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:46:20 PM

BUZZCOIN's stake amount is attractive.
If you add topicality and fun like xgox to this charm it will be more valuable!
hollyweed

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:07:18 PM

Pls help

It may mean your new stake reward coins have to mature before they start staking.

They already been matured...as mentioned i have received 2 x rewards, just don't know if at Stake is 0 , does that mean it isn't working? If so..why ? Because first after the coins matured , the stake worked..
paramind22

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 04:52:46 PM

Pls help
They already been matured...as mentioned i have received 2 x rewards, just don't know if at Stake is 0 , does that mean it isn't working? If so..why ? Because first after the coins matured , the stake worked..

I believe on some wallets the new coins earned have to take time to mature before they start to stake for new earnings.

Hellracer

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:57:20 PM

Is the problem with the fee fixed so that I don't have to pay the 25% fee?
WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:58:34 PM

This project traces back to January 12, 2016  with PoS and now with the PoS trending so it attracts attention right now.
BUZZCOINproject2 (OP)

Activity: 278
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 09:33:30 PM

Is the problem with the fee fixed so that I don't have to pay the 25% fee?

We had to remove the 25% fee because the exchanges could not work with it.

Gabman

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:58:26 AM

BUZZ is now available to trade and stake online https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-BUZZ.htm

As if any one is still interested in your shit SCAM.

THE GAME IS FINALLY OVER HERE. It's a shame the dev do not have foresight due to greed and selfishness. PURE SCAM with no vision for the project except how to steal from people. How can you have such a great name as this coin and destroyed it out of greed? They were never interested in developing the project but to SCAM and that's why they disable circulating supply and Market capital on coinmarketcap, and did no bother to list it on other exchanges or do further development. The worst thing the devs and his gang did was to locked people out the available exchange (Coinexchange and Yobit) so they could quietly sell their shit coins for staking. I lost money in this coin as many people. People like this devs will never stop to lack in their whole life because they lack foresight and wisdom.

See Cardano, Stellar Lum, NEM, IOTA high volume projects with visions and efforts and you can see where they are now.

I guess you are now looking for another scam project after throwing a potential opportunity as Buzzcoin in the thrash. PHEWS!!!!

Ok, obviously you lost money on this coin which makes you upset, that is understandable. But you shouldn't let your emotions cloud your judgement and make empty accusations of scam. Have you been to their discord group? They have actually been trying to get the coin listed in Cryptopia. There is also discussions of roadmap there. And I'm not sure who you think the devs are, but I'm quite certain they are not that powerful to control the exchanges. Exchanges going on long maintenance is obviously due to a technical issue between the dev teams and the exchanges. You can say the team is incompetent, or inexperienced, or a bunch of noobs, but throwing out SCAM on an honest project is pushing it.

Thank you for responding Smiley yes whenever there is a fork on a chain the exchanges need to disable deposits and withdrawals, otherwise people could loose btc or buzz sending or buying coins that were on the wrong chain. We are continuing to grow our community and support. We do not have control over the price people are willing to buy and sell for, but we will continue to work towards growing the value and stability  of BUZZCOIN. We would invite anyone that would like to get more involved with the project, or that needs support with wallet hep, to join our Discord group where we have an amazing group of people dedicated to the project!
https://discord.gg/ZWjyuJ4

Not exactly not during the hard fork but far after. On the 28th of Sept, I sent three transactions (100, 100k and 3m) to Yobit after a successful syncing. Immediately after sending the transactions, my wallet automatically switched back to an older block with 9 days behind and when it synced up my wallet was reduced with 2.7m coins. Then Yobit claimed they did not see the last two transactions (100k and 3m). I lost 5.8m coins just like that and now two weeks+ behind my wallet not syncing. I have done everything possible.

My two friends I recommended Busscoin to are passing through the same stress. And one is even 3weeks+ behind. We never had such drastic and persistence problems with any other coin but Buzzcoin. We bought Buzzcoin at 29-33 sat range. I was once an advocate of this coin. Can you understand my anger and disappointment? 

Maybe the troubles is due to inexperience and not scam but it's not cool for one to pay for other's mistake.

nur3333

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:56:30 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 04:01:59 PM by nur3333

me support ticket..answer YOBİT:
https://i.hizliresim.com/POrB15.jpg
My coins 70840.42600112 BUZZ,still dont come to my wallet...?
BUZZCOINproject2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:09:25 PM

BUZZ is now available to trade and stake online https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-BUZZ.htm

THE GAME IS FINALLY OVER HERE. It's a shame the dev do not have foresight due to greed and selfishness. PURE SCAM with no vision for the project except how to steal from people. How can you have such a great name as this coin and destroyed it out of greed? They were never interested in developing the project but to SCAM and that's why they disable circulating supply and Market capital on coinmarketcap, and did no bother to list it on other exchanges or do further development. The worst thing the devs and his gang did was to locked people out the available exchange (Coinexchange and Yobit) so they could quietly sell their shit coins for staking. I lost money in this coin as many people. People like this devs will never stop to lack in their whole life because they lack foresight and wisdom.

See Cardano, Stellar Lum, NEM, IOTA high volume projects with visions and efforts and you can see where they are now.

I guess you are now looking for another scam project after throwing a potential opportunity as Buzzcoin in the thrash. PHEWS!!!!

Ok, obviously you lost money on this coin which makes you upset, that is understandable. But you shouldn't let your emotions cloud your judgement and make empty accusations of scam. Have you been to their discord group? They have actually been trying to get the coin listed in Cryptopia. There is also discussions of roadmap there. And I'm not sure who you think the devs are, but I'm quite certain they are not that powerful to control the exchanges. Exchanges going on long maintenance is obviously due to a technical issue between the dev teams and the exchanges. You can say the team is incompetent, or inexperienced, or a bunch of noobs, but throwing out SCAM on an honest project is pushing it.

Thank you for responding Smiley yes whenever there is a fork on a chain the exchanges need to disable deposits and withdrawals, otherwise people could loose btc or buzz sending or buying coins that were on the wrong chain. We are continuing to grow our community and support. We do not have control over the price people are willing to buy and sell for, but we will continue to work towards growing the value and stability  of BUZZCOIN. We would invite anyone that would like to get more involved with the project, or that needs support with wallet hep, to join our Discord group where we have an amazing group of people dedicated to the project!

Not exactly not during the hard fork but far after. On the 28th of Sept, I sent three transactions (100, 100k and 3m) to Yobit after a successful syncing. Immediately after sending the transactions, my wallet automatically switched back to an older block with 9 days behind and when it synced up my wallet was reduced with 2.7m coins. Then Yobit claimed they did not see the last two transactions (100k and 3m). I lost 5.8m coins just like that and now two weeks+ behind my wallet not syncing. I have done everything possible.

My two friends I recommended Busscoin to are passing through the same stress. And one is even 3weeks+ behind. We never had such drastic and persistence problems with any other coin but Buzzcoin. We bought Buzzcoin at 29-33 sat range. I was once an advocate of this coin. Can you understand my anger and disappointment? 

Maybe the troubles is due to inexperience and not scam but it's not cool for one to pay for other's mistake.

Download the most most current wallet and bootstrap
Make sure your on the correct chain by checking the explorer and verifying your on the same block
Go into console and type “repairwallet”

Gabman

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:34:49 AM

Make sure your on the correct chain by checking the explorer and verifying your on the same block

Ok I will do that. Thanks
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:15:56 AM

What is the minimum age for staking?
BUZZCOINproject2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 12:54:18 PM

8hrs coin maturity for staking

Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:54:16 PM

does your transactions appears on explorer?
can you send txid here so I can help you to verify.

buying at 29-33 sats range was quite high my friend, I was doing my first exit at this point
always #DYOR Wink

anyways it's possible to recover it just by hodling and staking in less than 6 months if you want... and supposing it keeps stable at 5 sats what I don't think is hard to happen.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:44:47 AM

I think the same thing that happened with other high pos coins is happening with this coin. There seems to be a trend where early on its cheap and then you get to dump when the price was up then it drops down and continues and that is where we are now. Sad This is bad.
paramind22

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 12:45:16 AM

The biggest mystery in Crypto right now besides who is Satoshi is whether or not this coin is going to go up or down in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: