Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:54:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES  (Read 101502 times)
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 01:19:51 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2018, 02:05:25 PM by paramind22

(Message Deleted).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:24:39 PM

Twitter is quiet, fb is quiet, this thread is quiet, project is dead. Time to accept 70% loss and sell my 47M Sad

Goodbye

This is the cruel world of cryptocurrency and there are often disappointments. Very many good projects did not live up to the coming new year (while many scammers have earned millions without doing anything useful).
LaGenance

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:48:15 PM

Twitter is quiet, fb is quiet, this thread is quiet, project is dead. Time to accept 70% loss and sell my 47M Sad

Goodbye

This is the cruel world of cryptocurrency and there are often disappointments. Very many good projects did not live up to the coming new year (while many scammers have earned millions without doing anything useful).

Except that the team is working on the second testing phase as they already said in the Discord. The project isn’t dead...if you can’t read it’s not the fault of Buzzcoin team
cosendey

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:55:11 PM

More than boring people to complain about: Ah, bankrupt project !!, Ah false project !!, Ah, it's a blow !!,
  If you want to get out of the currencies, sell it !!! and leave !! Because by the way you represent the old craze of buying, not reading and complaining; and they are deaf and blind; because all the time there is some posting the Buzz team movement and only the blind, deaf and dumb do not see; they should be mute, to stop poisoning the project.
  Not satisfied, put on sale the coins that someone will have to buy !! but I was not of titititi, mimimi.
  Assume your position: if it is not satifeito goes away, if it believes it stays and if it is on the wall to speak shit !!!
  On top of them BUZZcoin and 2019's is ours !!!!!!!!! Smiley
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 07:11:41 PM

many people are opposed to this project
however, I believe, that this is one of the most important projects of the present
because, it has increased the attention of many people

tirthraj
Copper Member

Activity: 447
Merit: 2

www.bitcoinformula.in | BTC Script

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 09:31:11 AM

Whats the staking rate of Buzzcoin .
and is there any online pool to do staking of this coin .
Any explanation would be appreciated.

by the way i have found whitepaper its looks cool!

brownie14

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:13:13 AM

I said it here many times .... allow fudders to fud ... they will never stop fudding ... The whole stock market and crypto are down and yet people still come and complain about BUZZcoin ... the team is seriously working behind the scenes and if you cannot join discord channel to follow up developments then you should better stay mute.

Going to the website and reading the whitepaper or content on the website usually helps at times .... i just cannot understand why people don't just simply go to a project's website and read before asking dumb questions or calling a project all sort of names ...

But i suppose this has always been a trend when the market goes red ... people get angry and say all sort of things ... esp those who bought very high .... i have seen this in many other projects ... when the prices are rising durng bullrun people are so happy and do not complain even with the most scammy projects out there having no use case ...... but when the prices start depreciating ... that is when they all start complaining ... blaming the team and calling them all sort of names ... this is a normal routine ... so it is normal to have fudders around ... Some fudd inorder to buy from weak hands when they become desparate and dumb ... so people have different reasons to fudd ... we see this all the time ...

Many people still call bitcoin and ethereum a scam ... So it shouldnt be any surprise when they do same with BUZZcoin ... ignore them fudders ... they are desparate right now .... i bet if the market makes a reversal trend right now and starts going up those same people calling BUZZcoin a scam will rush in to buy BUZZcoin ... but unfortunately at higher prices ... as always ...

If you wanna stay updated on this project ... go to discord ....
The Roadmap and whitepaper have not been updated yet ... That would be done when everything is in place ... Patience is the key if you want to survive in this sphere ...

If you are so desparate and feel uncomfortable holding on to the project then it is simple ... sell your coins ... there are many waiting to buy them now at these prices ...

Goodluck
brownie14

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:27:18 AM

As of now staking is not important on this old chain ... just try to get as much coins as you can at these cheap prices and wait for the swap to BUZZcoin 4.0 (which is on the new chain ... ratio will be 1:1) .... After the swap you can then stake comfortably or even decided whether to do opt-in swap to BUZZcoin 5.0 or wether to stay on the 4.0 chain ... please read the wp 2.5 well ... it is full of tech details regarding all this ...

feel free to ask if you got any questions ... i will advise you to join the dicord channel ... there the team can help you with any questions ...

I only know as much as you do ...

Im also anxiously waiting for the swap and updated roadmap ...

Remember to
Invest only what you can afford to burn ...

Goodluck
matmatmat

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:57:44 PM

There is Stake United pool, but they are closing their services on January 9th, you can check yesterdays announcement on their discord https://discord.gg/FawJgp3

So i can smell massive supply of BUZZ in next days...
brownie14

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:29:09 PM

so we could expect  massive sell-off ... get ready to buy cheaper....lol......most ppl from there already dumped their coins at cheap prices.....so mightbe there isnt gonna be much left to sell again though...

just guessing though
bitmaster1x2

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 06:03:35 PM

Buzzcoin is now on Crypto-city.

https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/buzzcoin/

https://www.crypto-city.com

Crypto-city.com Communities of Crypto Enthusiasts. Build The Future. Be part of the story.  
paramind22

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 09:05:55 PM

Wallet is not syncing.  This has been going on for a while, on and off.  Can someone upload a bootstrap?  Perhaps, Cryptocity can host it like they did with Bottlecaps. 

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 10:06:20 PM

Wallet is not syncing.  This has been going on for a while, on and off.  Can someone upload a bootstrap?  Perhaps, Cryptocity can host it like they did with Bottlecaps. 

I was also having so much trouble with this wallet with it going out of sync and then not syncing or taking a long time just for the wallet to sync. So I had to make the tough decision and sell all my Buzz coins as it was frustrating for me and I was even earning any stakes due to the wallet always going out of sync. I know its not my internet connection as I don't have any trouble with any of my other staking wallets. Anyway I hope you can get your wallet sorted, good luck.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
leonjbr

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:56:56 AM

I was also having so much trouble with this wallet with it going out of sync and then not syncing or taking a long time just for the wallet to sync. So I had to make the tough decision and sell all my Buzz coins as it was frustrating for me and I was even earning any stakes due to the wallet always going out of sync. I know its not my internet connection as I don't have any trouble with any of my other staking wallets. Anyway I hope you can get your wallet sorted, good luck.
This has been constant with this "project". I believe that you have done the only clever thing that anyone can do with this "coin": SELL IT.
paramind22

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 03:05:43 PM

Wallet is not syncing.  This has been going on for a while, on and off.  Can someone upload a bootstrap?  Perhaps, Cryptocity can host it like they did with Bottlecaps.  

This has been constant with this "project". I believe that you have done the only clever thing that anyone can do with this "coin": SELL IT.

Can you sell it if it's not syncing?  You can't upload to an exchange.

Google how to create a bootstrap cryptocurrency

https://coinguides.org/creating-bootstrap-file/

I don't know what devs are doing now.  If someone wants this coin to live, then they should do it and upload it.   Maybe cryptocity might host it like they hosted bottlecaps bootstrap.

leonjbr

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:09:02 PM

Wallet is not syncing.  This has been going on for a while, on and off.  Can someone upload a bootstrap?  Perhaps, Cryptocity can host it like they did with Bottlecaps.  

I don't know what devs are doing now.  If someone wants this coin to live, then they should do it and upload it.   Maybe cryptocity might host it like they hosted bottlecaps bootstrap.
I believe the possible reasons are these (they are compatible):
1.- the devs are not working anymore on this project because there is no money to pay them.
2.- They odnt want people like you to sell off the coins.
rogermayers

Activity: 204
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:53:21 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2019, 12:30:34 AM by rogermayers

I don't know what devs are doing now.  If someone wants this coin to live, then they should do it and upload it.   Maybe cryptocity might host it like they hosted bottlecaps bootstrap.

Buzzcoin has a bootstrap that is updated every 6h , available on the official buzzcoin website,
available there since march 2018...

https://www.buzzcoin.info

if anyone reads these scammers messages, please ignore it , such people might want to drag you into downloading
fake bootstrap files that steal your coins - only download the wallet and the bootstrap from the official buzzcoin website and ignore whatever
scammers and gangsters post here on bitcointalk!
matmatmat

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:50:56 PM

Good yesterdays announcement. We will see what will happen with this project.
rogermayers

Activity: 204
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:41:14 PM

Huge announcement yesterday - all on https://www.buzzcoin.info
LaGenance

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:03:25 PM

I believe the possible reasons are these (they are compatible):
1.- the devs are not working anymore on this project because there is no money to pay them.
2.- They odnt want people like you to sell off the coins.

So, where are the amazing idiot who said that ?
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: