Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:32:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here we go sub 400!  (Read 6917 times)
defaultking

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 01:46:49 PM

It was only a matter of time before it bounced back up. My only regret is I didn't have any extra money to buy bitcoin while it was that low of a price, so I'll just have to settle for the small amount of bitcoin I was able to gain during the time period.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 01:52:07 PM

yes! we have reached $400 again just now. it feels good that i have bought myself some coins to benefit from the crash to below $360. let's see how long we can maintain the current $400 price level.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 02:00:30 PM

Didn't last very long.
Lutzow

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 02:33:37 PM

yes! we have reached $400 again just now. it feels good that i have bought myself some coins to benefit from the crash to below $360. let's see how long we can maintain the current $400 price level.

Well the Buy orders are still greater than the Sell so it could still go a bit higher Smiley

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 02:42:51 PM

Well the Buy orders are still greater than the Sell so it could still go a bit higher Smiley

bitstamp went below $400 again but is now climbing back up as huobi is pumping like there is no tomorrow. bitfinex just reached $413 and it won't stop there i guess.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 03:50:43 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2016, 05:26:42 PM by Amph

Didn't last very long.

it was not possible, people tend to forget the importance of the halving, the price will not decrease under 350, ever, unless some catastrophic event appear, like all farms implode or something

new minimum this year will be 700 at least
MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 04:37:37 PM

Didn't last very long.

it was not possible, people tend to forget the importance of the halving, the price will not devcrease under 350, ever, unless soem catastrophic even t appear, like all farms implode or something

LOL.

Just Wait.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 04:48:23 PM

Didn't last very long.

it was not possible, people tend to forget the importance of the halving, the price will not devcrease under 350, ever, unless soem catastrophic even t appear, like all farms implode or something

LOL.

Just Wait.

700 the minimum for this year? huh? for now it was 350 dollars. I think if we see bitcoin after the halving to 1000 dollar.
I think that 700 dollar will be a good stable for bitcoin, is never sure with it.

We will see if something really good is going to happen after the halving.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 05:14:45 PM

When is the halving?

(litecoin halving price pumped months before...hope btc doesn't mess up like that did)
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 05:28:19 PM

When is the halving?

(litecoin halving price pumped months before...hope btc doesn't mess up like that did)

i don't know why people tend to compare it with he litecoin halving, litecoin halving was from 50 coins to 25, is a totally different thing, also litecoin has a greater supply, this mean in theory a lower value per cois in comparison with bitcoin

LOL.

Just Wait.

so you're implying that we are going down again, for no reason right?
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 05:36:31 PM

Didn't last very long.

it was not possible, people tend to forget the importance of the halving, the price will not decrease under 350, ever, unless some catastrophic event appear, like all farms implode or something

Did you seriously just said 700 because it's 350 x 2? I hope not, you obviously have no idea. Just because halving means half of the reward, doesn't mean the price will double, by your logic bitcoin would have died when it hit less than 200$ right? because the price was too low compared to the reward.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 05:40:17 PM

Why is it almost every single one of you guys just ignore the utterly broken fundamentals?

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:39:45 PM

Didn't last very long.

Did you seriously just said 700 because it's 350 x 2? I hope not, you obviously have no idea. Just because halving means half of the reward, doesn't mean the price will double, by your logic bitcoin would have died when it hit less than 200$ right? because the price was too low compared to the reward.

no, i was saying 700 since we were at 450, because it appear to be a nice spot, if you take the diff increase that may occur from now until july

estimating 20% increase per month, mean 150% increase basically, so 250B diff, this mean that their profit will be like the s5 is right now, utterly worse
Bitplumber

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:45:45 PM

Why is it almost every single one of you guys just ignore the utterly broken fundamentals?

I am not aware of any broken fundamentals.
Could you enlighten me?☺
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 08:48:22 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2016, 10:01:16 PM by kwukduck

Could you enlighten me?☺

Bitcoin doesn't scale.
Mining operations are becoming more and more centralized.
Mining is an inefficient wasteful and toxic process for the environment.
The vast majority of coins is owned by a hand full of people.
Confirmations are too slow for every day use.
Transactions are fully traceable,  not anonymous.
Need I go on?

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 08:50:40 PM

Could you enlighten me?☺
kwukduck enlighten you? hahahahah that's a good one man.  Cheesy

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1500

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:20:29 PM

Here we go over 400! That was real fast, lol. I'm sure old minds couldn't make a single penny from this wave. They hodl when it went down and hodl again when it went up again. Cheesy
You'll never understand the basics of trading, old minds.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
noone000

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:23:32 PM

Here we go over 400! That was real fast, lol. I'm sure old minds couldn't make a single penny from this wave. They hodl when it went down and hodl again when it went up again. Cheesy
Those who wait patiently will reap the rewards much slower than those who take opportunity by the hand and seize it. Carpe diem, my firends.

Nice to see the bitcoin price climbing back up from its recent fall

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:35:36 PM

According to preev.com, we're cracked $410 a few times, maybe we'll be able to finish the day this high. It keeps inching down underneath $410 every so often, but this is more entertaining to watch than TV.

I wonder what caused the sudden surge though...
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:51:45 PM

What makes you think the fundamentals are broken? Bitcoin is doing better than it ever did. I think you are part of a very small minority that just hopes that Bitcoin will fail. What are you supporting? BitcoinXT?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: