Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:57:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Operatr's : SCAMMERS Relinquish & Exit Survey : Full, Senior, Heroe Get .002 BTC  (Read 3785 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 10:41:19 PM

You conveniently ignored my very simple question - how? How would the "admin" prevent account sales? So when you get off you high horse please address that issue in depth. Preferably in your own thread because it's really getting off topic here.
I addressed your question quite clearly and you conveniently deleted my post because you are self moderating. It makes one wonder if you paid for your account, maybe you should hand yours in.
It's always great accusing people who clearly are not OP of censoring a thread. How would suchmoon delete your reply in a self-moderated thread started by Operatr?!

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
kidsolo

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:53:09 PM

You conveniently ignored my very simple question - how? How would the "admin" prevent account sales? So when you get off you high horse please address that issue in depth. Preferably in your own thread because it's really getting off topic here.
I addressed your question quite clearly and you conveniently deleted my post because you are self moderating. It makes one wonder if you paid for your account, maybe you should hand yours in.
It's always great accusing people who clearly are not OP of censoring a thread. How would suchmoon delete your reply in a self-moderated thread started by Operatr?!

Operator deleted my post
Operatr (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 10:59:16 PM

Operator deleted my post

I asked you to move on repeatedly, please do so. You never answered suchmoon question regardless. Is your REAL NAME "Kidsolo" are you trying to deceive people by using a "username"? Probably not, so please save your baseless arguments for your own thread. I'm NOT interested in them here. Thanks! You are a HYPOCRITE end of story,  you inquire repeatedly on account for sale threads but then complain about accounts being sold?  So please feel free to re-post your baseless post again and i'll leave it up, but it did NOT answer suchmoon's question I assure you.  He asked HOW you suggest the admins ban account sales? and also do we ban TOR, do we ban VPN's because obviously if EVERYONE who buys accounts is out to deceive, then EVERYONE also using TOR has to be right?, do we ban VPN's?, ALIASES?, a USERNAME instead of their REAL NAME is out to deceive technically according to your whacky ass logic! Just admit you were wrong on top of being a hypocrite and all is forgiven. Have a great weekend!

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 11:38:59 PM

Admin just needs to stop the selling of accounts and the problem will go away

Admin will not listen to a request made by a junior member. Is this simple enough to understand?

Although selling accounts is not bad until you do something unethical to the community.
Now thats your sole choice.

If you can't see a problem with selling old accounts then you will have to deal with the scammers.... People aren't buying old accounts for no other reason but to deceive people. Why shouldn't everyone build up their account like the rest of us instead of buying their way to the top? It makes a joke of the whole system when you can just come here and buy a senior account.... And you guys wonder why they scam you.

Close thread

No you didn't address anything, and yet you keep trying to buy user accounts and vpn's yourself? I'll pay you to relinquish your shitty hypocritical @kidsolo thread trolling account to me right now. ...lol

Just answer these 5 questions @Kidsolo.

1. Why do you like being a hypocrite?

2. What is your spiritual belief system?

3. How long have you been a hypocritical thread troll?

4. Why do you require a vpn, why not use your regular ip address you were issued like everyone else should?

5. Who are you trying to deceive with your VPN?

now send me your account username and password and promise to never troll this forum again forever and I will issue you your 0.002 bitcoin

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 8937

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 11:44:55 PM

You didn't and I didn't. You lack the knowledge of how the forum works. Start your own thread if you don't like the topic of this one. I'm still interested in how you would preventing account sales - because to my knowledge no one has come up with a realistic solution for this - but for the purposes of this thread it's irrelevant. Start a new one and let me know if you want.

Operatr - I'm sorry for engaging in this discussion, this is my last post in response to kidsolo here.
Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 11:46:11 PM

You didn't and I didn't. You lack the knowledge of how the forum works. Start your own thread if you don't like the topic of this one. I'm still interested in how you would preventing account sales - because to my knowledge no one has come up with a realistic solution for this - but for the purposes of this thread it's irrelevant. Start a new one and let me know if you want.

Operatr - I'm sorry for engaging in this discussion, this is my last post in response to kidsolo here.

No worries man, you had good intentions. @Kidsolo is a HYPOCRITICAL TROLL nothing more, I am about to offer him relinquishment :-)

kidsolo

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:48:18 PM

You ban the people selling the accounts. If they use a vpn or other means to create a new account, so be it, at least they have to start at the bottom again where people don't trust them.

When Indianacoin told me that "admin wouldn't listen to a Jr. Member" it clearly shows how stupid it is. All I have to do is buy a senior account and admin will listen to me, I'm buying my authority.

How many normal forums allow you to sell accounts for that same forum? Those that do get the scammers that they deserve.
Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 11:50:57 PM

You ban the people selling the accounts. If they use a vpn or other means to create a new account, so be it, at least they have to start at the bottom again where people don't trust them.

When Indianacoin told me that "admin wouldn't listen to a Jr. Member" it clearly shows how stupid it is. All I have to do is buy a senior account and admin will listen to me, I'm buying my authority.

How many normal forums allow you to sell accounts for that same forum? Those that do get the scammers that they deserve.

I would prefer YOU buy an account instead of me having to read 1.3 years of your nonsense honestly. Solely because of YOU, I am now in total favor of account sales from this point forward...lol Thanks @Kidsolo

kidsolo

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:54:35 PM

You are in favour of account sales? Good, CLOSE THREAD!!!
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 11:56:11 PM

You ban the people selling the accounts.
Must be cool in your transfigured version of the reality.

You lack the knowledge of how the forum works.
Nuff said.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 12:03:01 AM

Right ! :-)

kidsolo

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:08:13 AM

Admin just needs to stop the selling of accounts and the problem will go away

Admin will not listen to a request made by a junior member. Is this simple enough to understand?

Although selling accounts is not bad until you do something unethical to the community.
Now thats your sole choice.

If you can't see a problem with selling old accounts then you will have to deal with the scammers.... People aren't buying old accounts for no other reason but to deceive people. Why shouldn't everyone build up their account like the rest of us instead of buying their way to the top? It makes a joke of the whole system when you can just come here and buy a senior account.... And you guys wonder why they scam you.

Close thread

You conveniently ignored my very simple question - how? How would the "admin" prevent account sales? So when you get off you high horse please address that issue in depth. Preferably in your own thread because

No you didn't address anything, and yet you keep trying to buy user accounts and vpn's yourself? I'll pay you to relinquish your shitty hypocritical @kidsolo thread trolling account to me right now. ...lol

Just answer these 5 questions @Kidsolo.

1. Why do you like being a hypocrite?

2. What is your spiritual belief system?

3. How long have you been a hypocritical thread troll?

4. Why do you require a vpn, why not use your regular ip address you were issued like everyone else should?

5. Who are you trying to deceive with your VPN?

now send me your account username and password and promise to never troll this forum again forever and I will issue you your 0.002 bitcoin

4 and 5. I have a Netflix account and only receive shitty programs in my country, I want to unlock the U.S. Channels. I don't care if my forum account makes me look like a noob. I don't need to buy forum accounts to boost my ego like you.
kidsolo

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:10:54 AM

Nuff said.

If the forum works by selling senior accounts then don't whinge when the system gets abused.
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 08:32:03 AM

Lol! Exaggerate much?
I meant admin will not listen to anyone regarding this account selling issue of yours whether you are a newbie or a legendary donator.

Now get your ass moving to other forums if you dont deem yourself fit in this forum.
Such an ignorant troll!

This sums it up all about you, kiddo.

If the forum works by selling senior accounts then don't whinge when the system gets abused.

Operatr is doing a great job relinquishing them so you dont have to worry about it.
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 09:03:49 AM

Lol! Exaggerate much?
I meant admin will not listen to anyone regarding this account selling issue of yours whether you are a newbie or a legendary donator.

Now get your ass moving to other forums if you dont deem yourself fit in this forum.
Such an ignorant troll!

This sums it up all about you, kiddo.

Operatr is doing a great job relinquishing them so you dont have to worry about it.

Seems like this kidsolo is just a troll. Negative accounts can't really do much. Can't participate in many signature campaigns, not as easy to scam with having a big red trust, and paying of scam debts to make it useful is useless.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: