Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:35:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [4 PH/S+] BCMonster.com Mining Pool / [PPLNS Payout][Pays TxFee]  (Read 111539 times)
Laviathon (OP)

Activity: 481
Merit: 264

BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 02:15:03 PM

Are there currently some problems with the pool and/or the Website?

First: I am not able to login using my mobile phone. I always get redirected to the login page where I have to input my credentials again (no error message shows up).
Second: The hashspeed of my machines are not reaching the pool. I got two 11.85TH/s S9 running and very often <10TH/s are hitting the pool (regarding the info from the BC-Monster dashboard). Same with my two A6's. The current hashspeed of my machines shown on the machine interface is often significantly higher than the hash speed  shown at the dashboard.

All machines are hosted at OregonMines and I also tested it with for example CK-Pool. Not the same issue there.

Best wishes

Shell (Merger)

To address this,  It just take a timestamp of your average over a specific period of time.   Depending on your shares during that time frame its up or down.  You should see as many times that you are above what your miner should do as below. 

As far as the mobile site not working for you, i have no clue.  It works fine for me and no one has ever said anything to me about it not working on there phones. 

BCMonster.com BTC, KMD, ZEN, HUSH, RFox, ARRR, ACH, VRSC <cpu> -   /  Easy Live Dashboards   / Looking for Miners! Join our Discord
Shelltux

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 04:34:43 PM

Are there currently some problems with the pool and/or the Website?

First: I am not able to login using my mobile phone. I always get redirected to the login page where I have to input my credentials again (no error message shows up).
Second: The hashspeed of my machines are not reaching the pool. I got two 11.85TH/s S9 running and very often <10TH/s are hitting the pool (regarding the info from the BC-Monster dashboard). Same with my two A6's. The current hashspeed of my machines shown on the machine interface is often significantly higher than the hash speed  shown at the dashboard.

All machines are hosted at OregonMines and I also tested it with for example CK-Pool. Not the same issue there.

Best wishes

Shell (Merger)

To address this,  It just take a timestamp of your average over a specific period of time.   Depending on your shares during that time frame its up or down.  You should see as many times that you are above what your miner should do as below. 

As far as the mobile site not working for you, i have no clue.  It works fine for me and no one has ever said anything to me about it not working on there phones. 

Thanks for you answers, Kris and Laviathon. I just restarted all miners and since then the average hash rate seems to be very good.
Regarding the Mobile-View I also have no clue what is wrong with my phone. I cleared the cache and all browsing data ... same error (no login possible). Next try will be using another browser as Kris mentioned in his PM.
krisgt30

Activity: 461
Merit: 306

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 04:44:03 PM

Very odd that you have that browser issue. Perhaps an ad blocker or browser add-on you are using isn't allowing you to remain logged in.
I use Osx, Windows, and Android devices to log into our site and have been unable to replicate your issues. I tried Edge, Explorer, safari, and chrome and no issues with remaining logged in.

www.bcmonster.com Multi pool, pools for BTC, BCA, LCC, KMD, HUSH and ZEN -Donate:1QGZQBhXMo2jVc45wLEsp2bn5agF8SZSuY
Shelltux

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 05:49:40 PM

Very odd that you have that browser issue. Perhaps an ad blocker or browser add-on you are using isn't allowing you to remain logged in.
I use Osx, Windows, and Android devices to log into our site and have been unable to replicate your issues. I tried Edge, Explorer, safari, and chrome and no issues with remaining logged in.

Yeah, it seems that this is one of my stigma's ... having problems other never had before
krisgt30

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 01:36:15 AM

BLOCK! 3 Blocks in 4 days!

www.bcmonster.com Multi pool, pools for BTC, BCA, LCC, KMD, HUSH and ZEN -Donate:1QGZQBhXMo2jVc45wLEsp2bn5agF8SZSuY
Laviathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 03:56:14 AM

That's awsome.   Now if I can just get a couple of these cron issues ironed out we will be good.   I'm going to have to inlist Johnny.

BCMonster.com BTC, KMD, ZEN, HUSH, RFox, ARRR, ACH, VRSC <cpu> -   /  Easy Live Dashboards   / Looking for Miners! Join our Discord
Shelltux

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:10:43 AM

This is amazing. Keep the Blocks rolling in ...  Wink
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 06:19:53 PM

That's awsome.   Now if I can just get a couple of these cron issues ironed out we will be good.   I'm going to have to inlist Johnny.
I checked out the errors you were having and emailed you a resolution.

Oh, and congrats on yet another quick block!

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
Laviathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 07:26:54 PM

As always Jonny.    You are the man.  

krisgt30

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 09:09:32 PM

As of Midnight Eastern Time we will be rebooting the server to address some CRON issues. We will be down for approximately 20 minutes.

jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 10:17:19 PM

Glad to help.  Donation address is in my profile... feel free to help a poor pool op out who hasn't found a block in over 3 months Tongue

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
krisgt30

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 04:28:48 AM

I would send some over bud, but I just recouped 4 months of hosting losses myself  Sad

Laviathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 05:49:20 PM

Glad to help.  Donation address is in my profile... feel free to help a poor pool op out who hasn't found a block in over 3 months Tongue

I got you jonny. I hope you find a block with it.

Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 06:40:33 PM

I would send some over bud, but I just recouped 4 months of hosting losses myself  Sad
That's good to hear, though.  Congrats, the hard work and dedication pay off.  Well, pay even at least.  Wink
Laviathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 04:46:03 AM

I'll throw another rental tomorrow.  Depending on prices.

Ortek

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:11:35 AM

Hello, where are your stratum servers located?
Any EU servers by any chance? Would love to join mate Smiley
Laviathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 05:21:16 PM

Hello, where are your stratum servers located?
Any EU servers by any chance? Would love to join mate Smiley

Your can connect to stratum+tcp://bitcoin.co.pt:3333 which will just forward from Portugal. 

Ortek

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:05:19 PM

Allright, thanks for the info. Cheers
Laviathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 02:11:58 PM

Pool is down until tonight.   I was implenting a fix and doing some updates and ran into a problem.   I had to leave for work.   I will get it back up as soon as I get off work tonight.

JVasudevan

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 06:14:17 PM

Hi,
Can anyone let me know more about the rentals?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: