Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:47:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: As an idea, do you still believe in it?  (Voting closed: January 24, 2016, 01:49:28 AM)
Yes - 107 (82.3%)
No - 19 (14.6%)
Frito Pie - 4 (3.1%)
Total Voters: 130

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in bitcoin  (Read 108399 times)
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 07:34:13 AM

The biggest issue is that it feels boring if the price is moving slowly. As soon as the price jumps, you get the same feeling as in 2013 again.

Atleast I had that when the price went from 200 to 500 in a few weeks. It felt like 2013 all over again.

You need to detach your emotions (very hard Sad) and let it run its course. Rome wasn't built in a day, neither will bitcoin.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 07:35:38 AM

For sure I believe in Bitcoin, Bitcoin is still very young and has a bright future  Smiley
I believe Bitcoin has the most brightest future among the other currencies.

Life sucks.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 07:39:57 AM

"belief" is not something we should have..
belief is trusting something outside our reach and then waiting for that thing to do something..

i KNOW bitcoin, and I do something about it.

bitcoin has no arms to open doors. no legs to walk floors, no mouth to express laws..
.. its humans that read the laws and then use and interpret them.
.. its humans that have to open doors and do the real world expansion
.. its humans that need to stop sitting on their hands and waiting for "bitcoin" to do something for them.. and instead they should do something for bitcoin

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 07:50:02 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2016, 05:36:55 PM by Amph

see the countless times that bitcoin was called died, this alone make my belief even stronger than before

also bitcoin it's mostly about math, there are high chance to see a higgest value instead of a crash to sub 100 or sub 10 or whatever, you're thinking right now

because of this, i'm almost sure of a success, maybe not globally, but bitcoin is here to stay, especially its tech
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 07:54:02 AM

yes, I still believe in bitcoin. Because bitcoin is a remarkable digital cash

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
edoncoin

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 07:56:47 AM

I joined up over here in 2012-13. At the time it seemed like a way to make a quick buck. Overtime as i read about it more and more, i became interested in the freedom it provides. As time has went on however, my interest and belief in bitcoin have waned. I won't get into the details of why, but i'm wondering what your honest opinion of bitcoin is, with a simple vote, and possibly an explanation.

Yes I still believe in BTC

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 07:59:04 AM

I joined up over here in 2012-13. At the time it seemed like a way to make a quick buck. Overtime as i read about it more and more, i became interested in the freedom it provides. As time has went on however, my interest and belief in bitcoin have waned. I won't get into the details of why, but i'm wondering what your honest opinion of bitcoin is, with a simple vote, and possibly an explanation.
For me bitcoin is still a very exciting thing.It gives me immence freedom and convenience of sending and receiving payment anywhere in the world In a jiffy.I am glad I found bitcoin

Blind Legs Parker

Activity: 2002
Merit: 721

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:11:05 AM

"belief" is not something we should have..
belief is trusting something outside our reach and then waiting for that thing to do something..

i KNOW bitcoin, and I do something about it.

bitcoin has no arms to open doors. no legs to walk floors, no mouth to express laws..
.. its humans that read the laws and then use and interpret them.
.. its humans that have to open doors and do the real world expansion
.. its humans that need to stop sitting on their hands and waiting for "bitcoin" to do something for them.. and instead they should do something for bitcoin
I'd like to agree with your statement here but the future being what it is, unpredictable, no matter how much you know or do, there will be a random factor. This random factor, that you don't have control over, is what the others refer to as faith. Normally, the more you know about bitcoin the less faith you need, but you'll never reach a point where you don't need faith anymore.

And yes, I believe that bitcoin can grow very big. And I also think that it can, based on what I know.
One shouldn't be in too much of a hurry though. The enthusiasm of the start is pretty much tamed now. Bitcoin has entered a more mature phase. Although a lot of stuff can still happen, seeing it's value multiplied by a hundred in just some months is not likely to happen anymore. And that's a good thing: it means that the risk of seeing it ending up exploding mid-flight has also gotten lower. Bitcoin is here to stay but it's gonna need time to conquer the remaining markets.
Rome wasn't built in a day, but the Mongol empire was, and we all know how the latter ended  Wink
Question is now: do we want a Roman Empire that is here to stay, or a Mongol Empire that will disappear as soon as the next major event happens?  Smiley

Vous pouvez maintenant refermer ce topic et reprendre une activité normale. À ciao bonsoir.
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:39:01 AM

Bitcoin will never die as they are used for many other services not known to general population and will always be valued because of them.
Crypt-currency is the best currency to void unnecessary bribing and drama from authorities (if done properly).
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:48:43 AM

I honestly belive it will save many of us from financial ruin come the time when the worlds economy collapses. I can't see this Mickey Mouse train lasting much longer and we will need a vehicle to take the spot of so many servic s and vectors in the economy. I belive Bitcoin fills many of those roles.

umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:33:15 AM

For me bitcoin is still a very exciting thing.It gives me immence freedom and convenience of sending and receiving payment anywhere in the world In a jiffy.I am glad I found bitcoin

Exactly, bitcoin is helping us in many ways, as I feel sending and receiving money via bitcoins is best and easiest way, and other feeling I have that even I loose my job in future, I don't have to worry as I can make money through bitcoins, So if the situation comes where I loose my job, I am sure bitcoin will take care of me.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 01:28:23 PM

yes, I still believe in bitcoin. Because bitcoin is a remarkable digital cash
many outstanding digital money more remarkrable, or you can use paypal Payza pm. Why do you prefer bitcoin
your reason are less strong dude
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 01:55:10 PM

since 2013 using and spread bitcoin continous to increase and bitcoin prices are rising rapidly, since that time I believe in this coin
I believe that bitcoin will be rocked in the future
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:06:02 PM

I understand why you frustated,because bitcoin lost its big value ,but see one thing bitcoin market has growed and has strong farmers and solo miners into it ,sharing the healt between them.If bitcoin achieves mainstream on the next years you will change your opinion.Bitcoin todays isnt a shceme to get rich fast ,bitcoin allows anyone to make a good income monthly .I dont bother if bitcoin is 200 or 600dollars ,bitcoin is an extra,and sure it makes a difference that i can spend one day to buy something i wanna ,till that i believe bitcoin is the future.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:11:40 PM

I understand why you frustated,because bitcoin lost its big value ,but see one thing bitcoin market has growed and has strong farmers and solo miners into it ,sharing the healt between them.If bitcoin achieves mainstream on the next years you will change your opinion.Bitcoin todays isnt a shceme to get rich fast ,bitcoin allows anyone to make a good income monthly .I dont bother if bitcoin is 200 or 600dollars ,bitcoin is an extra,and sure it makes a difference that i can spend one day to buy something i wanna ,till that i believe bitcoin is the future.

Totally agree with you, bitcoin is very soon goingto be in mainstream. like some time before when online shops were started everyone told it wont work but now see most of the business are done in online shopping, so everything is becoming now online, and bitcoin is very soon going to be associated with them then obviously everyone is going to buy bitcoins.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 04:02:34 PM

Yes I still believe in Bitcoin! Beside this stupid blocksize debate the infrastructure is constantly growing and improving.There are great things to come for this year so there is absolutely no reason to be disappointed.Sure the times to make a quick buck are over, but that's not why I'm here in first place.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 04:05:11 PM

This is the best time to hold on your faith with bitcoin a lot of experts are predicting that bitcoin will become a valuable asset in the near future..
They are more accepted more than before so why would you not?

densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 04:08:04 PM

I believe in bitcoin. Because it is revolution of technology and bitcoin still survive until now. I always save my btc every profit from trading bitcoin.
zimmorto

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 04:15:41 PM

I strongly believe in bitcoins. Bitcoins is just starting world wide adaption. It has just been beginning to go to main stream. Now is the good time for enthusiasts to start startups and spread about bitcoins everywhere. 2016 is the year of bitcoin. Banks will highly involve themselves into bitcoin this year.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 04:21:23 PM

I have and will continue to believe in the fundamentals and long term potential of bitcoin. I'm in this for the long haul. Day to day prices, although interesting, aren't my main focus.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: