Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:14:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Best ?) Bitcoins faucet : moonbit.co.in (satoshis even while sleeping).  (Read 6773 times)
ZenFr (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:40:16 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2016, 03:58:33 PM by ZenFr

This topic is the translation of the french topic here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1304446.0
All my apologize for the (very) poor tranlation.

For months I tested countless bitcoins faucets and I would like you to enjoy this experience: if you do not become a millionaire, I would at least save you time ... and disappointments (most faucets bitcoins are as vast scams that you will go through dozens of sites to ultimately grant you generously few dozen satoshis after 30 minutes of fierce navigation and 25 popups recalcitrant windows that do not want to close).

First of all, what is a bitcoin faucet ?
A bitcoins faucet is a site that makes you earn bitcoins each time you enter a text or select images in a dedicated window, often with stopwatches. By "bitcoins" is understood "fraction of bitcoins" and even "dust bitcoins" because you actually earn satoshis and it takes 100 millions satoshis to make a bitcoin.

So, after trying many of these bitcoins faucets, I retained one Moon Bitcoin.

All bitcoins faucet tried, this is by far the one that saves me the most satoshis per day with a minimum of constraints.
With [url = http: //moonbit.co.in/ ref = b88fdea9f9e8] Moon Bitcoin [/ url], seizing a dozen times a day captcha I can earn about 25,000 satoshis a day, either current price twelve cents (it varies). The sum is modest, but it allows for example to pay the fees for your other transactions, even a little fun on the altcoins market by buying exotic currencies just for fun and without spending a penny from your pocket. Compared to other Bitcoins faucets, this is by far what I've found better because between their promises and reality, there is often a world. This faucet has the advantage of being a satoshis counter that increments continuously, even when your computer is put out, even when you sleep ! The increment rate decreases with time that separates you from your last "claim". But every time you "claim", it becomes "normal", so the more you "claim", the more you earn satoshis but even if you "claim" rarely or very little, you still in win :-).

The gains of this faucet can be optimized with 3 bonus :
The "daily loyaly bonus" : + 1% every day that you use at least 1 times the site, within the limit of 100% (the days are a succession)
The "referal bonus" : classical referencing system that strictly cost anything to your downline but increases your winnings (my links in this post and my signature are referals).
The "mystery bonus" which, as its name suggests is a mystery (at every gain they are increased to a value between 1 and 100% with it must be admitted, a some tend to be closer to 1 when the base gain is important).

In short, it's fun, and it does not hurt if you do there you go only once a day, there is already way to have a small bonanza satoshis fairly quickly.

Here are my tips for this faucet:
 - The first thing to do is to be consistent and to spend less once a day to mount your daily loyaly bonus to 100% (warning, a day without visits tap and this bonus falls to 1).
 - Do not bother to distinguish between upper and lower case : the captcha does not differentiate.
 - When you enter the captcha, do not enter spaces, it will make much gained time.
 - Similarly, when the captcha is to describe a mark with the words you want, you can use a single character and validate immediately.
 - There is no application on smartphone but access from a browser is as simple as a dedicated application : when you have WiFi access, you can repeat the faucet and win satoshis in less than a minute from your mobile.

Compare Moon Bitcoin with a cloud-mining contract
The bitcoin faucets are sometimes treated as an alternative to mining bitcoin. Of course, technically it has nothing to do, for cons, we just compare the gains made with one and the other. For example, I have a mining agreement (cloud-mining) of 100 GH/s, I paid about $ 50 in for a period of 2 years: this contract brings me every day a similar number (rather less in fact: 18.500 satoshis right now) that what brings me Moon Bitcoin by ten "claims" a day, and in any free :-).

In short, no head shots, do it for fun :-).

What are my interests with this faucet ?
Some here are bitcoins faucet owners, it is not my case, so I judge impartially.
I am therefore not the owner of the faucet and have no interest to him : I do not know who the owner is. In other words, I am a user, just like you.
My only interest, besides the satisfaction of sharing my experience will be if you use my links referals, to have "referals" and thus earn additional satoshis. For now, while it's been months that a referal link is inserted in my signature and that I post a lot on the forum (french part), I have Altogether 2 referals (whom I thank, is fun or how it works) which, if I understand it, have allowed me to earn extra satoshis 450, or less than 0.15 euro cents: this gives you an idea of ​​the magnitudes involved :-).

Have fun and rake in thousands of satoshis without spending a dime : -).
Try and let me know your feedback.

Adds from others users :
I actually just remembered one thing, which you could add to your general info:

When opening/logging in, after you've slept or been away from the computer a couple of hours, make sure to refresh the page before claiming.

I have experienced several times that the claim amount had bugged out, or something, when putting my computer to sleep or logging in on another computer. This meant that the claim amount could jump from 156 to 562 satoshi, just from refreshing the page.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lechatelier

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 07:58:04 AM

I like moon bitcoin as a faucet, too, but lately I am having issues with the site.

Since yesterday, I am unable to make claims. My potential claim amount has risen well in the hundreds but every time I try to claim the satoshis, the site responds with an error.

Has this faucet run dry?
ZenFr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:15:55 AM

Hi :-).

In the last week, I had 2 errors (error 403 if I remember) for about 50 claims.
Not really a problem, but it's true there is zero problem habitually.

I had my weekly automatic withdraw at sunday, without porblem.

P.S. your pseudo look french, are you ?
lechatelier

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 10:02:01 AM

Although I speak a little French, my handle derived from the chemist Le Chatelier.

Back on topic: I usually don't have problems with the site either but ever since yesterday, I simply cannot claim the satoshis that add up over time... it just responds with the error "Sorry, something very bad has happened - please try again later"

Is anyone else experiencing this issue or is the site working fine for y'all? Is the site working for you right now, ZenFr?
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 10:07:04 AM

Nice guide, I love the part about bonus/captcha, but how do you can earn 18k satoshi every day :O ?
I can't make more than 2k daily so far Sad

This topic is the translation of the french topic here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1304446.0
All my apologize for the (very) poor tranlation.

For months I tested countless bitcoins faucets and I would like you to enjoy this experience: if you do not become a millionaire, I would at least save you time ... and disappointments (most faucets bitcoins are as vast scams that you will go through dozens of sites to ultimately grant you generously few dozen satoshis after 30 minutes of fierce navigation and 25 popups recalcitrant windows that do not want to close).

First of all, what is a bitcoin faucet ?
A bitcoins faucet is a site that makes you earn bitcoins each time you enter a text or select images in a dedicated window, often with stopwatches. By "bitcoins" is understood "fraction of bitcoins" and even "dust bitcoins" because you actually earn satoshis and it takes 100 millions satoshis to make a bitcoin.

So, after trying many of these bitcoins faucets, I retained one Moon Bitcoin.

All bitcoins faucet tried, this is by far the one that saves me the most satoshis per day with a minimum of constraints.
With [url = http: //moonbit.co.in/ ref = b88fdea9f9e8] Moon Bitcoin [/ url], seizing a dozen times a day captcha I can earn about 25,000 satoshis a day, either current price twelve cents (it varies). The sum is modest, but it allows for example to pay the fees for your other transactions, even a little fun on the altcoins market by buying exotic currencies just for fun and without spending a penny from your pocket. Compared to other Bitcoins faucets, this is by far what I've found better because between their promises and reality, there is often a world. This faucet has the advantage of being a satoshis counter that increments continuously, even when your computer is put out, even when you sleep ! The increment rate decreases with time that separates you from your last "claim". But every time you "claim", it becomes "normal", so the more you "claim", the more you earn satoshis but even if you "claim" rarely or very little, you still in win :-).

The gains of this faucet can be optimized with 3 bonus :
The "daily loyaly bonus" : + 1% every day that you use at least 1 times the site, within the limit of 100% (the days are a succession)
The "referal bonus" : classical referencing system that strictly cost anything to your downline but increases your winnings (my links in this post and my signature are referals).
The "mystery bonus" which, as its name suggests is a mystery (at every gain they are increased to a value between 1 and 100% with it must be admitted, a some tend to be closer to 1 when the base gain is important).

In short, it's fun, and it does not hurt if you do there you go only once a day, there is already way to have a small bonanza satoshis fairly quickly.

Here are my tips for this faucet:
 - The first thing to do is to be consistent and to spend less once a day to mount your daily loyaly bonus to 100% (warning, a day without visits tap and this bonus falls to 1).
 - Do not bother to distinguish between upper and lower case : the captcha does not differentiate.
 - When you enter the captcha, do not enter spaces, it will make much gained time.
 - Similarly, when the captcha is to describe a mark with the words you want, you can use a single character and validate immediately.
 - There is no application on smartphone but access from a browser is as simple as a dedicated application : when you have WiFi access, you can repeat the faucet and win satoshis in less than a minute from your mobile.

Compare Moon Bitcoin with a cloud-mining contract
The bitcoin faucets are sometimes treated as an alternative to mining bitcoin. Of course, technically it has nothing to do, for cons, we just compare the gains made with one and the other. For example, I have a mining agreement (cloud-mining) of 100 GH/s, I paid about $ 50 in for a period of 2 years: this contract brings me every day a similar number (rather less in fact: 18.500 satoshis right now) that what brings me Moon Bitcoin by ten "claims" a day, and in any free :-).

In short, no head shots, do it for fun :-).

What are my interests with this faucet ?
Some here are bitcoins faucet owners, it is not my case, so I judge impartially.
I am therefore not the owner of the faucet and have no interest to him : I do not know who the owner is. In other words, I am a user, just like you.
My only interest, besides the satisfaction of sharing my experience will be if you use my links referals, to have "referals" and thus earn additional satoshis. For now, while it's been months that a referal link is inserted in my signature and that I post a lot on the forum (french part), I have Altogether 2 referals (whom I thank, is fun or how it works) which, if I understand it, have allowed me to earn extra satoshis 450, or less than 0.15 euro cents: this gives you an idea of ​​the magnitudes involved :-).

Have fun and rake in thousands of satoshis without spending a dime : -).
Try and let me know your feedback.
AsdQ89

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:22:26 AM

I think your statement about being able to claim 18k in a day is WAY to high. Right now the average claim for 5 min is 27 satoshi, wich ads up to 324/hour or 7776/day (without ANY sleep). If our add 100% loyalty bonus you come up to 15552/day. Which means you need on average 16% on referal and random bonus to reach 18k.

I currently claim on an hourly basis and rack up about 8-9k in a day (with 11% loyalty bonus).
ZenFr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:35:20 AM

The speed of the satoshi counter vary with the time and btc price.
When I said a number, it is true at this moment, probably not forever.

Effectively, I have the 100% loyalty bonus (I repeat : this is the most important to do with this faucet : claiming 1 time every day minimum, without forget), and with 2% referal, I claim about 10 times a day and I I earn about 14 ksats/day.
AsdQ89

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:51:56 AM

Effectively, I have the 100% loyalty bonus (I repeat : this is the most important to do with this faucet : claiming 1 time every day minimum, without forget), and with 2% referal, I claim about 10 times a day and I I earn about 14 ksats/day.

Good sir. I'm quite well aware that the accumulated satoshis decrease over the period of time you wait before you claim, which is why I used the 5 min claim in my calculation. What is you average claim time? If its close to 1 hour (guessing here) you would recieve 156 satoshis, without any modifiers, for 9/10 claims (since the first would be after you had slept for like, probably giving you around 400 satoshi) which equals:

9*156+400 = 1804

Even with 100% loyalty, referal and random it wouldn't bring you above 14432 satoshi.

So sorry but I claim bullshit.
ZenFr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:48:41 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2016, 01:02:28 PM by ZenFr

Good sir. I'm quite well aware that the accumulated satoshis decrease over the period of time you wait before you claim, which is why I used the 5 min claim in my calculation. What is you average claim time? If its close to 1 hour (guessing here) you would recieve 156 satoshis, without any modifiers, for 9/10 claims (since the first would be after you had slept for like, probably giving you around 400 satoshi) which equals:

9*156+400 = 1804

Even with 100% loyalty, referal and random it wouldn't bring you above 14432 satoshi.

You claim wrong and bad.

I have given orders of magnitude, I do not make more accurate forecast.
By the time I have 3 referals, and even 4 :-).

It's difficult to be precise, but this is a calculation, for example :
12 claims x 180 sats per claims + 450 night claim= 2610 sats ~ 2600 sats (claiming during 17 h, sleeping 7 h)

Then total earning is :
(2600 sat x 2 Loyalty bonus) + (2% referals) + (50 % of the referals earning) + (2600 sat x 40% average mystery bonus)
= 5200 sat + 52 sat + (50 % of the referals earning) + 1040 sat
= 6292 sat + (50 % of the referals earning)
~ 6300 sat + (50 % of the referals earning)

Then, for about 14.000 sat a day, like I said :
14000 = 6300 sat + (50 % of the referals earning)
=> 14000 - 6300 = 50 % of the referals earning
<=> 7700 sat =  50 % of the referals earning
With 2 referals, each referal earn 7700 sat a day, they claims more than 12 times a day (one is a friend and new : he claims more than 30 time a day).
With 4 referals, each referal earn 3850 sat a day.
With 6 referals, each referal earn 1283 sat a day.
And so on...

I'm sorry, but where is the bullshit now ?
AsdQ89

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:02:03 PM

9*156+400 = 1804

You claim wrong and bad.

I have given orders of magnitude, I do not make more accurate forecast.
By the time I have 3 referals, and even 4 :-).

It's difficult to be precise, but this is a calculation, for example :
12 claims x 180 sats per claims + 450 night claim= 2610 sats ~ 2600 sats (claiming during 17 h, sleeping 7 h)

Then total earning is :
(2600 sat x 2 Loyalty bonus) + (2% referals) + (50 % of the referals earning) + (2,600 sat x 40% average mystery bonus)
= 5200 sat + 52 sat + (50 % of the referals earning) + 1040 sat
= 6292 sat + (50 % of the referals earning)
~ 6300 sat

Then, for about 14.000 sat a day, like I said :
14000 = 6300 sat + (50 % of the referals earning)
=> 14000 - 6300 = 50 % of the referals earning
<=> 7700 sat =  50 % of the referals earning
With 2 referals, they earn each 7700 sat a day, they claims more than 12 times a day (one is a friend and new : he claims more than 30 time a day).
With 4 referals, they earn each 3850 sat a day.
With 6 referals, they earn each 1283 sat a day.
And so on...

I'm sorry, but where is the bullshit now ?

Referal earnings, there is the missing part of my calculation. The only problem now is to find these 2/4/6... other people. Do you know if active users can become referals of others? For an example: If you sendt your referal code to me, and I clicked it (while already having an active user) would add to your earnings?
ZenFr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:09:42 PM

Referal earnings, there is the missing part of my calculation.
Yes, and you can present your apologies: what I write is not bullshit.
Do you know if active users can become referals of others? For an example: If you sendt your referal code to me, and I clicked it (while already having an active user) would add to your earnings?
I don't know : you can try.
You click on my referal link (first post) and I tell you if I have one more referal :-).
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:33:30 PM

Oh, after 1195 hours 43 min and 55 seconds i tried to claim huge amount of - 138 satoshi... I was very happy to claim this very large amount of satoshi, and after solving solve media i got this mssg:

"Sorry, something very bad has happened - please try again later"...Than i tried to solve captcha for second time and i got this mssg again...
And now i remember why i stopped claiming on this faucet - because it has low rewards!
ZenFr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:38:09 PM

Oh, after 1195 hours 43 min and 55 seconds i tried to claim huge amount of - 138 satoshi... I was very happy to claim this very large amount of satoshi, and after solving solve media i got this mssg:
After a night of 7 hours, I have more than 400 sats to claim. Others users have the same numbers (asdQ89 here and now).
AsdQ89

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:39:41 PM

Referal earnings, there is the missing part of my calculation.
Yes, and you can present your apologies: what I write is not bullshit.
First of, I called bullshit on your daily claim amount, your post in general are actually, set aside from the horrible translation, pretty awesome and thorough. Since your claim amount are based on referals providing close to half of your income, I still find it... well... let's say speculative at best.

Do you know if active users can become referals of others? For an example: If you sendt your referal code to me, and I clicked it (while already having an active user) would add to your earnings?
You click on my referal link (first post) and I tell you if I have one more referal :-).
Done and claimed once.
ZenFr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:45:46 PM

Done and claimed once.
Don't work : I have still the same number of referers.
I think that you have to re-subscribe with the referal link and a new btc address.
alfaboy23

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:45:53 PM

Referal earnings, there is the missing part of my calculation. The only problem now is to find these 2/4/6... other people. Do you know if active users can become referals of others? For an example: If you sendt your referal code to me, and I clicked it (while already having an active user) would add to your earnings?
No, of course not.
If you are already an active/registered user, you will not become a referral even if you open the site using a referral link.
AsdQ89

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:47:19 PM

It is just impossible : after a night of 7 hours, I have more than 400 sats to claim.

You probably forgot to take 1 simple thing in to account. Location. The claimable satoshi is not only based on how often you claim, but also your location, since some add's are locked to specific countries. Users has specualted that claiming through a VPN in USA is the best solution, since its the country with highest amount of advertisers.
drwtsn32

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:51:22 PM

Just want to share:
This has the same concept as http://lootool.com/  Smiley
Though I am not 100% sure if it is paying. I just started.
Has anyone tried this?
AsdQ89

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:56:32 PM

It is just impossible : after a night of 7 hours, I have more than 400 sats to claim.

You probably forgot to take 1 simple thing in to account. Location. The claimable satoshi is not only based on how often you claim, but also your location, since some add's are locked to specific countries. Users has specualted that claiming through a VPN in USA is the best solution, since its the country with highest amount of advertisers.

Ok, so this is why I claimed bullshit. I have to "recrute" 2-6 new claimers, for his claim amount to fit. Soo, this raises a new question. What is the best way to recrute these new active claimers?
ZenFr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:00:35 PM

Ok, so this is why I claimed bullshit. I have to "recrute" 2-6 new claimers, for his claim amount to fit. Soo, this raises a new question. What is the best way to recrute these new active claimers?
Not claimed bullshit every 2 posts seems to be a good way.
Have some friends is an other way, but perhaps it is the same...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: