Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:10:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Best ?) Bitcoins faucet : moonbit.co.in (satoshis even while sleeping).  (Read 6778 times)
AsdQ89

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:09:56 PM

Oh, after 1195 hours 43 min and 55 seconds i tried to claim huge amount of - 138 satoshi... I was very happy to claim this very large amount of satoshi, and after solving solve media i got this mssg:
It is just impossible : after a night of 7 hours, I have more than 400 sats to claim.

You probably forgot to take 1 simple thing in to account. Location. The claimable satoshi is not only based on how often you claim, but also your location, since some add's are locked to specific countries. Users has specualted that claiming through a VPN in USA is the best solution, since its the country with highest amount of advertisers.

Ok, so this is why I claimed bullshit. I have to "recrute" 2-6 new claimers, for his claim amount to fit. Soo, this raises a new question. What is the best way to recrute these new active claimers?
Not claimed bullshit every 2 posts seems to be a good way.
Have some friends is an other way, but perhaps it is the same...

Ok. First of, sorry. I can see that I, in some part, are responsible for the rising hostility in this post, by using the term "bullshit". I am sorry that this seems to have agitated the OP, and for that I apologize.

I genuinly have a deep respect for your post, and find it quite informative and helpfull for future moonbit.co.in users. I just want to make sure that people are correctly informed. Don't you atleast agree that the necessity of recruiting other claimers are vital information for getting the described income?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZenFr (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:46:49 PM

Ok. First of, sorry. I can see that I, in some part, are responsible for the rising hostility in this post, by using the term "bullshit". I am sorry that this seems to have agitated the OP, and for that I apologize.

I genuinly have a deep respect for your post, and find it quite informative and helpfull for future moonbit.co.in users. I just want to make sure that people are correctly informed. Don't you atleast agree that the necessity of recruiting other claimers are vital information for getting the described income?
Apologize accepted, thank you.

The thruth is : allways I publish my real statistics, all the numbers are reals, not precise because it's very little amounts, and it's take time to be more precise.

When I publish my numbers in the first post, i had 0 referer : these numbers are the truth for 0 referer at this time, january 14, 2016 (some weeks before).
When today I publish my numbers for last week and I say "about", I have not write them somewhere, it's memory, and yes, today I have 2 referers (I wrote "with 2% referals" in my post, I am honnest and I'm trying to be accurate) and last week I had 3 : these numbers are the truth, now in june 2016.

And yes it was more easier to earn satoshis with this faucet in january when btc was 400 € than today when btc is 610 € : the earnings vary with btc price.
AsdQ89

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:55:31 PM

And yes it was more easier to earn satoshis with this faucet in january when btc was 400 € than today when btc is 610 € : the earnings vary with btc price.

I noticed a sudden drop in my claim amounts over the last 14 days, do you think it's related to BTC going from 400 to 620€ Huh
ZenFr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:18:36 PM

I noticed a sudden drop in my claim amounts over the last 14 days, do you think it's related to BTC going from 400 to 620€ Huh
yes, I suppose.
... And perhaps changes in the advertising revenue of the faucet ?
AsdQ89

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:24:43 PM

I actually just remembered one thing, which you could add to your general info:

When opening/logging in, after you've slept or been away from the computer a couple of hours, make sure to refresh the page before claiming.

I have experienced several times that the claim amount had bugged out, or something, when putting my computer to sleep or logging in on another computer. This meant that the claim amount could jump from 156 to 562 satoshi, just from refreshing the page.
lechatelier

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 03:30:42 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2016, 03:59:08 PM by lechatelier

I have noticed the claim amount steadily going down over the past few weeks as well.. the claim amounts have become really, really small. Even unproportionally small compared to the rise from 400 to 600 EUR

However, my major issue still is not being able to claim any amounts since yesterday... the clock just keeps ticking up

Is nobody else experiencing this issue? I've already tried several browsers, I have no ad blockers or javascript blockers active and the site just keeps responding with the same error over and over again.

I think the site administrator may be banning relatively new users that made claims regularly? Is that a possibility?

Anywho, I started a new topic on this issue in order to warn new fauceteers https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1511854
ZenFr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:59:18 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2016, 05:10:57 PM by ZenFr

I actually just remembered one thing, which you could add to your general info:

When opening/logging in, after you've slept or been away from the computer a couple of hours, make sure to refresh the page before claiming.

I have experienced several times that the claim amount had bugged out, or something, when putting my computer to sleep or logging in on another computer. This meant that the claim amount could jump from 156 to 562 satoshi, just from refreshing the page.
It's done, thanks.

I think the site administrator may be banning relatively new users that made claims regularly? Is that a possibility?
I don't think so.
This would be contrary to the owner's interest.
Look at the numbers that were given for 5 mn today and compare.

Edit 1 : for me, now : 05 mn 00 s = 29 satoshis.
Edit 2 : 1 h 4 mn 15 s = 166 satoshis.
lechatelier

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 04:11:22 PM

Well, the faucet is definitely not clean, there is something fishy going on here and it's undeniable.

I've explained everything in detail in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1511854

I can only advise new users to stay away from this faucet. You won't make it to the withdrawal limit.
ZenFr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:17:09 PM

Well, the faucet is definitely not clean, there is something fishy going on here and it's undeniable.

I've explained everything in detail in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1511854

I can only advise new users to stay away from this faucet. You won't make it to the withdrawal limit.
How many satoshis do you earn during the first 5 minutes ?
Me, it is 29 satoshis.
lechatelier

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 04:20:03 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2016, 04:36:10 PM by lechatelier

That's the point: I don't earn anything anymore. The site won't let me claim anything anymore.

Only when I log in with a new address I can make claims again. The site won't let me get to the withdrawal limit on my usual address.

I suspect foul play and a potential scam by the website owner. Maybe the cost of running the site got too high.

Anyways, stay away from moonbit.co.in unless you're already invested in the site is what I would advise.
ZenFr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:07:49 PM

That's the point: I don't earn anything anymore. The site won't let me claim anything anymore.

Only when I log in with a new address I can make claims again. The site won't let me get to the withdrawal limit on my usual address.

I suspect foul play and a potential scam by the website owner. Maybe the cost of running the site got too high.

Anyways, stay away from moonbit.co.in unless you're already invested in the site is what I would advise.
It's weird your problem.
A friend has registered 10 days ago and he got his automatic withdraw limit without problems last sunday...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: