Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:34:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you guys violating Paypal's TOS ?  (Read 639 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:50:28 AM

Why are you guys violating Paypal's TOS ?

You are not allowed to use Paypal with ANY crypto currency and many of you know this.

Not only that but the forum staff know this but allow it.

You will have your funds / account seized.

So.. explain to me why you idiots here keep doing it ?

And why does this forum permit such retarded behavior ?

explain..

FUD first & ask questions later™
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
idyu

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:10:42 PM

Well you are wrong

if i remember correctly paypal´s TOS got changed months ago and you can now sell/buy crypto via paypal
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 07:31:43 AM

yes, they even have a plan to integrate bitcoin, but it got delayed, so it's not true, besides if you use service online i think you're pretty safe(like coinimal)
XERES

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:56:15 PM

regardless of what Paypals terms of service are people always have a choice. And as such they have to face the consequences or rewards of their choice.
Trying to understand their thought pattern or logic path is a pretty pointless activity. in my opinion Cheesy

btc-mike

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:38:29 PM

Is trading BTC still against TOS?

I checked the PayPal User Agreement and did not find anything.

Section 3.h of the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy may apply but it is not clear. Depends on whether BTC is considered goods/service or a currency.

FYI - Link to all PayPal agreements => https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/legalhub-full
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 04:05:34 AM

People are allowed to risk their own money.
Its a free country. (Where I live anyway).

I've traded paypal for crypto lots of times. I didn't tell Paypal, neither did my trading partner. No harm no foul.

I just registered for the $PLOTS presale! Thank you @plotsfinance for allowing me to purchase tokens at the discounted valuation of only $0.015 per token, a special offer for anyone who participated in the airdrop. Tier II round is for the public at $0.025 per token. Allocation is very limited and you need to register first using the official Part III link found on their twitter. Register using my referral code CPB5 to receive 2,500 points.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 05:32:32 AM

Why are you guys violating Paypal's TOS ?

You are not allowed to use Paypal with ANY crypto currency and many of you know this.

Not only that but the forum staff know this but allow it.

You will have your funds / account seized.

So.. explain to me why you idiots here keep doing it ?

explain..

I dont think that you should have problem with if anyone is using paypal for crypto currency or bitcoins, in this what is you work you do what you want , who are you to tell the others what to do and what not to do, and before using this words- retarded behavior and idiots - just mind that we live in a free country. before telling anyone just check youself what who you are.

Their are so many bitcoin exchanges who are giving payment in paypal, that means they all are retarded and idiots.

mind your words before you speak.  Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: