Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:41:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to send Bitcoin to a credit card  (Read 1904 times)
BitGlory (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:20:09 PM

Is there a way to send Bitcoin to a credit card? Is it even possible?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Robertt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:22:13 PM

I've looked in to it, not possible.
If you can get a routing number and the other information that PayPal needs, you can link it as a bank account and transfer btc to PayPal, then transfer to bank which is your card. Otherwise, you can buy a Bitcoin debit card and send funds to it via wallet. I recommend e-coin, although standard shipping is $17 and expedited shipping is like $50 but it works and is withdrawable via ATM.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 01:44:09 PM

I use neteller to exchange BTC to EUR, transfer to Skrill and from skrill to my debit card. Fees are minimal or none.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:28:36 PM

I've looked in to it, not possible.
If you can get a routing number and the other information that PayPal needs, you can link it as a bank account and transfer btc to PayPal, then transfer to bank which is your card. Otherwise, you can buy a Bitcoin debit card and send funds to it via wallet. I recommend e-coin, although standard shipping is $17 and expedited shipping is like $50 but it works and is withdrawable via ATM.

Actually you can use a bill payment services to make a payment to your credit card using Bitcoin. In Canada, that is Bylls.com. But now its more cost effective to use Coinbase to send money to your bank account and then do a payment from there.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:19:07 PM

you can do it via other service like paypal or skrill, that have a credit/debit card attached to it
gripflierGO

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:24:48 PM

you can use online services like coinomat,bit-x for this, get their debitcard then transfer bitcoin online and cashout through ATM machine.
differential350

Activity: 199

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:33:15 PM

Cointocard.co has the best rates and it's easy to use, no log in or documents needed. Other than that, there are other services but they're more expensive
BitGlory (OP)

Activity: 168

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:48:09 PM

Cointocard.co has the best rates and it's easy to use, no log in or documents needed. Other than that, there are other services but they're more expensive

After looking around it looks like this one is the best option, I'm gonna try it out soon

zimmorto

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:01:17 PM

Don't try to send btc to credit card. At present it is very expensive. You would lose a lot in fees. Instead, directly send to bank or convert in other forms of virtual currency like perfectmoney, skrill and others and then back to your bank account. They're safe, easy and less expensive.
smith coins

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 09:07:16 PM

There are many services that offer what you are looking for, the best is getting the debit card from these services(xapo or e-coin) and then fund the wallet with bitcoin and spend it.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:45:21 AM

There are many services that offer what you are looking for, the best is getting the debit card from these services(xapo or e-coin) and then fund the wallet with bitcoin and spend it.
He is asking for credit card not debit card Wink

@OP
Bitcoin credit card is not available yet and all we have is debit card, if you want to you can use the debit card provider smith coins mentioned above me Smiley
Anddos

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:29:29 AM

You can simply make an exchange with someone who deals with this and they send you the money to your account. With escrow, of course. And in a few minutes you'll have your money in your debit account.

EDIT:
Oh, you were talking about a credit card. Sorry.

CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 08:40:40 AM

In fact, you can use CEX.IO to sell Bitcoins and withdraw funds to your Visa/MasterCard instantly. With low fees, our option is competitive to Bitcoin debit cards.
The fee schedule is as follows:

Withdrawal Fees

Visa
$ 3.80 per USD withdrawal
€ 3.50 per EUR withdrawal
2.5% + ₽ 30.00 per RUB withdrawal

MasterCard
1.2% + $ 3.80 per USD withdrawal
1.2% + € 3.50 per EUR withdrawal

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:45:53 AM

In fact, you can use CEX.IO to sell Bitcoins and withdraw funds to your Visa/MasterCard instantly. With low fees, our option is competitive to Bitcoin debit cards.

Withdrawal Fees

Visa

MasterCard

Do you support the Asian country like India, i am from India and i also want to use bitcoin debit cards,

Transfering the bitcoins to credit or debit card for that i use neteller and some time i convert them to my fiat currency for other expenses. they are less fee charged.
CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 10:05:11 AM

Withdrawal Fees

Visa

MasterCard

Do you support the Asian country like India, i am from India and i also want to use bitcoin debit cards,

Transfering the bitcoins to credit or debit card for that i use neteller and some time i convert them to my fiat currency for other expenses. they are less fee charged.

Yes, we support users from India. Please, note that you can use your ordinary Visa/MasterCard for withdrawals.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 08:24:45 AM

Withdrawal Fees

Visa

MasterCard

I use freecharge as my fiat wallet because they additional service of virtual credit card (which is free of cost) and I sell my bitcoins on localbitcoins to the merchants who are willing to pay me with freecharge.

I was using entropay but I think freechage is much cheaper option as compared to entropay or any other virtual credit card service provider.

Cex.io seems a good option but I haven't tried it yet because I'm not sure that do they recharge freecharge provided virtual credit cards (Mastercards).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: