Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:19:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When are you selling your bitcoins?  (Read 11785 times)
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:29:17 PM

Never sold a bitcoin. I spend them and have been using them since 2010, but I see no sense in selling them and giving up a percentage of my wealth.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
jod_doj

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:59:36 PM

im selling my bitcoins when i see that the price has no potential to grow and it is starting to fall
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:10:16 PM

Yeah you do that, sell when they go under 400 then complain that you don't have Bitcoins when they are at 4000. When will people learn to keep calm and hold?
Moneyburner

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:13:00 PM

I won't sell them until I get a good enough profit that I can start phasing out. But that won't be for a while, nnot before 1k a piece for sure

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
DrLove2048

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:20:56 PM

I don't want to sell until I hit it big. Its all play money any way so why sell myself short?

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 05:05:00 AM

Hopefully not for a long time.  I would like to hodl as long as possible.  There is no telling how high or how low it can go.

I love Bitcoin
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 08:36:57 PM

Hopefully not for a long time.  I would like to hodl as long as possible.  There is no telling how high or how low it can go.

I also want to hold for the long term. I have great confidence in bitcoin. Its price will be very high in the future.
Pollak

Activity: 182

Pollak

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:36:56 PM

Never sold a bitcoin. I spend them and have been using them since 2010, but I see no sense in selling them and giving up a percentage of my wealth.

That is right, I think its also wrong to sell your bitcoins on this moment, maybe if you really need money because you are in huge problems.
Other than that I can not find a reason why you should sell them right now, you can now better hold them for the halving and look if you can sell them after it when the bitcoin is increased in his price.

partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:17:22 PM

i will check in the end of the year if bitcoins will have more room to grow i think it will. but you never know . as of right now im waiting for the halvening and i hope that it will make 2016 a good bitcoin year Cheesy
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:18:11 PM

I'd only sell my BTC if I needed to buy commodities like precious metals. I wouldn't really sell my BTC for fiat.
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 11:47:17 PM

Used to sell my bitcoins before when the price reached $500 but for the moment i prefer to keep it until 1k$.

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:15:46 AM

I think I'm selling mine when they go under 400$, which I hope will never happen, but might even happen today the way it's going down now.
On the other side I think I will sell them at around 900$
lol $900 will not happen in the near future mate. try to be more realistic, waiting for the price of $ 500- $ 600 it would have been better
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:36:48 AM

I'm selling any time the price is much over $400 for the next couple months, I do NOT trust the underlying support at this time.
I WILL start buying if they dip much below $350.

On the other hand, I'm not mining Bitcoin at all any more - I'm mining Litecoin instead as it's a LOT more stable at this point and I'm more likely to achieve RoI on my current mining setup.

Once the 14/16nm gear starts getting sold to small miners, I'll be re-evaluating my mining setup.

$900 will probably happen, but I'm not betting on it hitting that level this year. Next year perhaps, longer-term fairly likely.
 I anticipate a runup starting a month or two before the block reward halfing, then a bit of a slump after, but don't think it'll get to $900 at that peak.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:52:10 AM

I have sold some of my bitcoin on the day yesterday, I sold out of necessity. but I will be buying again when prices fall before halving Smiley
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:40:15 AM

I have sold some of my bitcoin on the day yesterday, I sold out of necessity. but I will be buying again when prices fall before halving Smiley

Indeed, if you really need money you could sell your bitcoins, there is always a way to gain bitcoins again, also you still have some time to gain bitcoins before the halving.
You should just set some money apart for it, so you can buy bitcoins before the halving and gain a lot of profit in the future, I think its good to sell your bitcoins when the price is good and you have a good feeling about it.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:02:02 AM

Indeed, if you really need money you could sell your bitcoins, there is always a way to gain bitcoins again, also you still have some time to gain bitcoins before the halving.
You should just set some money apart for it, so you can buy bitcoins before the halving and gain a lot of profit in the future, I think its good to sell your bitcoins when the price is good and you have a good feeling about it.

yes I am ready to buy some of the bitcoin and wait for prices down. because I am pretty sure that prices will down around $400-415.
7Priest7

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:31:25 AM

i won't sell them not matter how low they will be, i will sell them when they'll be 1000$ or more, if i will need money i will sell them 900$ each but not for less
tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:11:27 AM

yes I am ready to buy some of the bitcoin and wait for prices down. because I am pretty sure that prices will down around $400-415.
You must sell it when the value is high. Otherwise you wont get profit. And that is good when you get profit.
You must be patience and that is very important. I hope in the future that the value will rise for a long time
takingthis4

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:27:22 AM

if price will go over 700$, i will sell all of my bitcoins for sure, i won't risk and keep them for longer, and i also will sell them if they'll go below 200$, not going to risk with that too

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:31:48 AM

I might sell my bitcoins when the time comes, this is if the value of bitcoin is high enough but of course in the meantime should be not only once I needed it for emergency and for daily needs. But somehow before selling them I should something left in order to continue the earnings. Save some but not all of it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: