Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:50:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When are you selling your bitcoins?  (Read 11794 times)
nielaminda

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:53:25 PM

I think I'm selling mine when they go under 400$, which I hope will never happen, but might even happen today the way it's going down now.
On the other side I think I will sell them at around 900$

I won't ever sell them under 400$ because that is too small price to sell for, 900$ might be a good time to sell bitcoins

Personally i think that i will sell if price will go to more than 800$, because i bought my bitcoins for 430$  so selling for 700$ will give me profit for sure

That will be sure but it will take a few more months before that price is reached or even we have to wait at the end of the year to see it.

selling my bitcoins when i see that the price has no potential to grow and it is starting to fall  Grin

That would be hard to do since noone will buy bitcoin when it has stop getting a price and start to fall down i think its best if we sell if at 800 or so.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:04:09 PM

I think I'm selling mine when they go under 400$, which I hope will never happen, but might even happen today the way it's going down now.

I won't ever sell them under 400$ because that is too small price to sell for, 900$ might be a good time to sell bitcoins

Personally i think that i will sell if price will go to more than 800$, because i bought my bitcoins for 430$  so selling for 700$ will give me profit for sure

That will be sure but it will take a few more months before that price is reached or even we have to wait at the end of the year to see it.

selling my bitcoins when i see that the price has no potential to grow and it is starting to fall  Grin

That would be hard to do since noone will buy bitcoin when it has stop getting a price and start to fall down i think its best if we sell if at 800 or so.

I think even if the price falls in the future there would be many people who will buy bitcoins, and many of us are waiting for price fall so that we can buy in some huge quantity and keep it for future.

landoadog

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:18:18 PM

I think even if the price falls in the future there would be many people who will buy bitcoins, and many of us are waiting for price fall so that we can buy in some huge quantity and keep it for future.

Yeah if there is a price fall down there will surely be a price increase that will also happen and this cycle will just continue so that user will gain or lose profit.
Sandroxa

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:31:48 PM

Yeah if there is a price fall down there will surely be a price increase that will also happen and this cycle will just continue so that user will gain or lose profit.

The cycle right now seems to be good, because there is strong support at 420-425 levels. However there is big resistence too.
Which is why I am sceptic about how long it will hold.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:33:53 PM

The cycle right now seems to be good, because there is strong support at 420-425 levels. However there is big resistence too.

I really feel that holding is good for future, and do not hold all your coins, if you see better price then you should sell some of your coins on regular basis to enjoy some profits.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:35:34 PM

I really feel that holding is good for future, and do not hold all your coins, if you see better price then you should sell some of your coins on regular basis to enjoy some profits.

Anything happens with bitcoin price. At times the price might decrease, so spending at certain time interval is a good decision. This will be profitable for the user as well helps in increasing the circulation of bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:57:51 AM

Anything happens with bitcoin price. At times the price might decrease, so spending at certain time interval is a good decision. This will be profitable for the user as well helps in increasing the circulation of bitcoin.

I agree its a good decision to use your bitcoin from time to time so that the market will be stable with the supply of bitcoin and the price can also be stable when there is enough bitcoin circulating the market.
haileysantos95

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:39:04 AM

I would be selling my bitcoin later on this year before bitcoin reach its peak i would be happy to gain maybe around 100-200 per bitcoin that is a lot of money to me.
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:10:12 AM

fot now. I sometimes sell bitcoin I had when I was in dire need of dollars. I sometimes have a lot of bitcoin, but I often use it to trade, and when I have already 0.2bitcoin, I'm definitely going to sell

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
sured44

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:00:57 PM

fot now. I sometimes sell bitcoin I had when I was in dire need of dollars. I sometimes have a lot of bitcoin, but I often use it to trade, and when I have already 0.2bitcoin, I'm definitely going to sell

I have sold some of my bitcoin on the day yesterday, I sold out of necessity.
Westingcote

Activity: 110
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 04:26:41 PM

I will hold my bitcoin for the long term. I might use some in the future when I need that. But I will not sell.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:12:30 AM

I will sell bitcoin bitcoin when prices are already higher than when I bought it. I would like to take advantage of bitcoin. whatever it is I am grateful to have got a considerable profit. I am a trader and I am very happy to do this. This is so fun.
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 815

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 05:44:12 AM

I will sell bitcoin bitcoin when prices are already higher than when I bought it. I would like to take advantage of bitcoin. whatever it is I am grateful to have got a considerable profit. I am a trader and I am very happy to do this. This is so fun.

For todays status well i dont want to sell today beacuse its to early and im waiting for halvinf occurs and hoping to earn more by price increase many speculators and people think also the same way as i do. I think if you hold it a little bit longer and have a patience well you can get more profit because halving is approaching.

FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:36:43 AM

I think I will sell it when I know that it would be the right moment to sell it and that I can get also some profit with it otherwise it would be sin if you cant make profit.
And it can takes indeed a long time until the value will be more but I have the patience for it, I am not in hurry.
Westingcote

Activity: 110
Merit: 131

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:02:08 PM

I think I will sell it when I know that it would be the right moment to sell it and that I can get also some profit with it otherwise it would be sin if you cant make profit.
And it can takes indeed a long time until the value will be more but I have the patience for it, I am not in hurry.

At the moment, it is not a good time to sell. it is a good time to accumulate the bltcoin as the price is low.
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:15:25 PM

Yeah if you want to earn more then you need wait more, Patience pays, when it reaches to your desired price you should sell it rather then holding too long.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3018

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 08:23:31 PM

Yeah if you want to earn more then you need wait more, Patience pays, when it reaches to your desired price you should sell it rather then holding too long.
Better to collect more or buy more and wait for the price to be increase you cant see jump price of bitcoin after block halving because it will gradually increase until december and i think the best to sell it near christmas..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:46:29 PM

Better to collect more or buy more and wait for the price to be increase you cant see jump price of bitcoin after block halving because it will gradually increase until december and i think the best to sell it near christmas..

Yeah and  everyone is expecting that price will be around $1k at the end of they year and if it achieves it then that would be the best time to sell bitcoin.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:13:43 PM

I have patience and I can afford to wait for few more months to sell at higher profits, as now we are getting close to halving will sell at that time.
Adrorecia

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:25:34 PM

I am not sure when I am going to sell my coins, if I see a price that I like and I need some money then  I am going to sell. But now I am just waiting for the price to keep rising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: