Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:42:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When are you selling your bitcoins?  (Read 11785 times)
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 10:18:16 AM

Most likely I'm gonna sell my bitcoins at the end of this year because the fact is that the bitcoin has a good future a head and I think at the end of this year the worth has been raised to a nice amount.

Holding coins till the end year can be really profitable, as it is expected that we can see the price of $1k by that time so selling at that price would be good.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 12:42:50 PM

Most likely I'm gonna sell my bitcoins at the end of this year because the fact is that the bitcoin has a good future a head and I think at the end of this year the worth has been raised to a nice amount.

Holding coins till the end year can be really profitable, as it is expected that we can see the price of $1k by that time so selling at that price would be good.
Price of $1000 expected? By who, by dreamers?

No serious person with enough market knowledge will say that this year we'll see price anywhere near $1000.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:04:30 PM

No serious person with enough market knowledge will say that this year we'll see price anywhere near $1000.

The price of $1000 is not possible in this year, may be we can see around $600 price by the end of the year, and I will be much satisfied to see that price.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:07:30 PM

The price of $1000 is not possible in this year, may be we can see around $600 price by the end of the year, and I will be much satisfied to see that price.

$600 seems to be realistic value to achieve in this year, as halving will also help us in taking price higher but the fact is we need to wait longer to see this price.
Dwelach

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:15:20 PM

im going to sell them on the highest point off course but that is what everybody does dont you think. I dont think people will sell them now and make any lose that would be very stupid of them.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:50:53 PM

im going to sell them on the highest point off course but that is what everybody does dont you think. I dont think people will sell them now and make any lose that would be very stupid of them.
But I am not going to sell my bitcoins at least for a year from now as last year I did a mistake by selling it at $215 and then the price increased to $450. I have a hope that it might increase to $600 atleast by June 2017 and then I'll just convert it into fiat on LBC.

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:34:48 PM

But I am not going to sell my bitcoins at least for a year from now as last year I did a mistake by selling it at $215 and then the price increased to $450. I have a hope that it might increase to $600 atleast by June 2017 and then I'll just convert it into fiat on LBC.

That is something I will do. I sold most of my Ethereum when the price reached $1.15. I will not make the same mistake.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:24:55 PM

The price will be much higher in next 1 year, your expectations are too low from bitcoin, in June 2017 it would have crossed the value of $1k for sure.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 09:30:38 PM

if I may give you a suggestion never sorry for what you have done for behold now the price at $520 maybe this is the time to restore your previous losses.

Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:24:08 PM

if I may give you a suggestion never sorry for what you have done for behold now the price at $520 maybe this is the time to restore your previous losses.

If you want to earn higher profits then hold it for next 1 year and you will be a rich guy, as price is expected to be much higher after the halving and by the end of the year.
Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:13:35 AM

Best way to earn on the differenceof the price for bitcoin is to sell it when the price is high and to buy it when the price is low. Many people make their profit from that, but it will work only if u have some really good basis of Bitcoin.
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 811

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 08:21:18 AM

If you want to earn higher profits then hold it for next 1 year and you will be a rich guy, as price is expected to be much higher after the halving and by the end of the year.

Thats risky for holding for 1 years to get rich were not in 2010 when bitcoins price is cents only and really if we buy bitcoins at that time surely where rich by now but for todays price?  Nah i disagree well for me i wait for halving well be finish and by that i will sell my coins,  because many people well sell there coins the same as i i dont want to left in the trend and i dont want to lose money for massive dump after halving event finish because it can affect bitcoins price if all people well sell there coins so to avoid lose surely i will sell all my bitcoins.

rjclarke2000
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:28:33 AM

I'll keep my coins for a good number of years. I'd imagine at least 5-10 years. No small movement up or down will shake me.

I'm in for the long run and not looking to just make a few grand. Call me brave, clever or even stupid, I don't mind. I am holding Bitcoin to potentially change my family's  life rather than make a meagre profit.

If I lose it all by holding too long and for some reason it crashes and never returns then that is my own fault and I'll live and learn.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:44:29 AM

Right now we're getting closer to the $600 level which for me is a more than decent price level to sell some coins at. My method is sell on the way up, and buy on the way down. It works like a charm.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 10:56:57 AM

I sell my bitcoins when I need some cash. I have hard situation in my firm now. They delay with salary a lot (I am getting only for March nowadays) and in this situation my side work is making bitcoins in gambling and writing comments for the campaign. So I cash it out when I am short with money to have at least something in my wallet.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:41:33 PM

Right now we're getting closer to the $600 level which for me is a more than decent price level to sell some coins at. My method is sell on the way up, and buy on the way down. It works like a charm.
bitcoin I guess when prices reach $ 600 price, it is a good time to start selling bitcoin that we have, and it may be better to sell little by little, so that when prices go up, we can still benefit more
SilverPunk

Activity: 350

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:13:34 PM

bitcoin I guess when prices reach $ 600 price, it is a good time to start selling bitcoin that we have, and it may be better to sell little by little, so that when prices go up, we can still benefit more
I think its not the right time to sell at $600 in fact there will be an effect i think till december so the bitcoin price would be still fluctuating up and down but not to high to move.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:30:01 PM

yes till the end the price will be more higher and at that time it will be more amusing to get a high value for our bitcoins, but I think now we really have to adopt bitcoin for our daily usage and have not to think about its selling.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:04:19 PM

I don't use sites likes localbitcoins or so.  For me the only reliable parties are the exchanges coinbase and kraken.com. They have a good reputation and overall I trust them upto 10k USD of money.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Dajackal

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 01:49:22 AM

I sell whenever there is a large enough dip that it would likely be profitable. That is how you stay in the green

Yes this is what i also plan to sell my bitcoin so that i can gain profit i will sell it when there is a large price hike that i see in the market.

May be that dream of yours can be achieved at the time of halving, and most of the people are holding now and planning  to sell their bitcoin at halving when price goes higher.

The dream is alive and well with bitcoins recent surge. IM RICH BITCH!

Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: