Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:38:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When are you selling your bitcoins?  (Read 11794 times)
greatr

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:22:16 PM

I think the right moment is at the end of this year if everything will go well with the price increasing of the halving.
I'm honestly just waiting on a price to make some good and big profit with the bitcoin.

It is predicted that price will be a lot higher by the end of the year, but I will not wait that long, I will surely sell my coins at the time of halving when price reaches to $1k.
Do you have plan B, in case it won't happen?
theres no need for a plan be because the price is definitely going to grow, its just impossible that it wont

i sell all my bitcoins when the price is high up and then i rebuy back when it comes back down
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:57:56 AM

I'm gonna sell my bitcoins when the price is pretty high and I know I can make some good profit with the price I bought back in the days.
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 02:11:55 AM

I think the right moment is at the end of this year if everything will go well with the price increasing of the halving.
I'm honestly just waiting on a price to make some good and big profit with the bitcoin.

It is predicted that price will be a lot higher by the end of the year, but I will not wait that long, I will surely sell my coins at the time of halving when price reaches to $1k.
Do you have plan B, in case it won't happen?
theres no need for a plan be because the price is definitely going to grow, its just impossible that it wont

i sell all my bitcoins when the price is high up and then i rebuy back when it comes back down
This is a very dangerous way of thinking when it comes to investments.  Theoretically you're saying you would put everything you own into a virtual currency because nothing could happen but it going up.  That's a great way to lose everything you have.

Crypto is gambling ad should be looked at that way.  There is nothing wrong with thinking it will go up and investing accordingly, but keep perspective on the fact that it is nothing close to a guarantee of making money.

GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:51:35 AM

At this moment I am not selling any coin. I feel the price is not enough to get the max out of it.
I hope to see the price go up again, but I don't expect it to happen this year.
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:53:27 AM

At this moment I am not selling any coin. I feel the price is not enough to get the max out of it.

If price doesn't go higher at halving then we can expect same from the year, So I am planning to sell my coins 1 day before of halving, lets hope we will see higher  price at that time.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:09:05 AM

If price doesn't go higher at halving then we can expect same from the year, So I am planning to sell my coins 1 day before of halving, lets hope we will see higher  price at that time.

I dont know if i would pull it so close because i think a lot of people are thinking the same thing man so the price could tank, so i would recommend to you to try to end up selling either earlier or later.

You can never know so i would sell some before and some after the halving.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:28:51 PM

Selling it 1 day before isnt a bad idea but i def wouldnt sell all of them there would be no point to wait that long as if the halving does bring BTC down you will be angered and have no profit...
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:31:18 PM

Selling it 1 day before isnt a bad idea but i def wouldnt sell all of them there would be no point to wait that long as if the halving does bring BTC down you will be angered and have no profit...

I actually am probably going to sell it after the halving because i have learned about it and the halving process may just be another good thing for btc, i mean look what happened last time it halved.
Cyaren

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 03:13:12 AM

I actually am probably going to sell it after the halving because i have learned about it and the halving process may just be another good thing for btc, i mean look what happened last time it halved.

Yeah the increase of 1000% was amazing i think it was like $11 to around $100 because you'll eventually make profit and if someone had 100 btc at the time that's an amazing profit output for just sitting a a computer and waiting on that simple price increase.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:36:54 AM

Yeah the increase of 1000% was amazing i think it was like $11 to around $100 because you'll eventually make profit and if someone had 100 btc at the time that's an amazing profit output for just sitting a a computer and waiting on that simple price increase.

We cannot expect same huge pump from this halving, as price is not going high rapidly at a moment, and even if achieves the price of $800 then many of us would be satisfied.

zigzag007

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 12:09:53 PM

I'm holding for a long time and will only sell with a huge profit. BTC
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:11:02 PM

We cannot expect same huge pump from this halving, as price is not going high rapidly at a moment, and even if achieves the price of $800 then many of us would be satisfied.

I will definitely be happy if we reach $800 just before the block halving. We were very close to reaching that price level not long ago, but unfortunately it didn't happen. Lips sealed
ontrackk

Activity: 336

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:00:36 PM

me too im going to sell some of it only if we will reach a new all time high i think

im never selling my bitcoins right now because i know that halving will push the price up

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Cyaren

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:54:38 PM

me too im going to sell some of it only if we will reach a new all time high i think

im never selling my bitcoins right now because i know that halving will push the price up

Yes the halving will take the btc to the moon and back, so quit while it gets to the moon! make sure you have a set price that you want btc to get to in your head and if it reaches that price then you sell, do not let it keep going up because then it's just greed. good luck to you in all of your selling and buying.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:01:53 PM

I probably won't be selling my Bitcoins for a long period of time, since I'm going to be holding and waiting for the value to go up and Bitcoin to have some of the same value it did beforehand, or to go beyond it. Depending on the trend from this halving and whatever happens in the future within the community, I might hold it longer than whenever it hits $1,200, mostly because it means Bitcoin will become a more noticed investment in the future.
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 07:23:33 AM

I probably won't be selling my Bitcoins for a long period of time, since I'm going to be holding and waiting for the value to go up and Bitcoin to have some of the same value it did beforehand, or to go beyond it. Depending on the trend from this halving and whatever happens in the future within the community, I might hold it longer than whenever it hits $1,200, mostly because it means Bitcoin will become a more noticed investment in the future.

The bitcoin price is still low compared to the price will be in the future. We will more than 100 million users in 20 years.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 07:45:43 AM

$1200 is not easy to achieve, it will long time to reach there, and if you are expecting this price from halving then I don't that is possible in such a short time.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:36:21 AM

$1200 is not easy to achieve, it will long time to reach there, and if you are expecting this price from halving then I don't that is possible in such a short time.

Exactly $1200 is really not achievable in a short. But these days users can have hope of reaching because the halving is expected soon as well a 4digit value is been predicted by most users after halving.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:54:15 AM

Exactly $1200 is really not achievable in a short. But these days users can have hope of reaching because the halving is expected soon as well a 4digit value is been predicted by most users after halving.

May be we can see that price at the end of the year, but surely not possible at halving, price is rising now but its not rising as the per the expectations of users.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 09:10:02 AM

I would definitely sell bitcoin when the price goes up. well maybe this time I had to hold bitcoin I have, it's because I see the price of bitcoin is currently stable. I aim to sell when the price of bitcoin bitcoin me up at the price of $ 800 more, because maybe it will make me better off. however, if I look at the price of bitcoin still has the potential to go up, maybe I'll take it any longer

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████