Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:00:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: --> Money making method - $200+ weekly - <-- LEGIT & Vouched!  (Read 881 times)
Robertt (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:17:50 PM

*Made this thread due to old one being spammed up, I locked it*
- DO NOT USE PAYPAL TO BUY WITH PAYIVY, I DONT HAVE ACCESS TO THAT ACCOUNT SO IT WONT WORK. FOR PAYPAL, CONTACT ME.
https://payivy.com/v/a343f https://payivy.com/v/a343f https://payivy.com/v/a343f https://payivy.com/v/a343f

Hi! I'm selling a method that will help you make up to &/or more than $200 a week. It requires a few weeks of work before you can start making money, but it requires no investment or anything useless like surveys or PTC. You will need an iOS/Android/Bluestacks emulator device. This involves Instagram & is very easy to do. Making the money is the easy part, it's the first part that takes a few weeks. It is pretty fun doing it and you will make very nice profit with this method.

This is a PDF file that contains everything you need to know, helps make it as autopilot as possible and includes some images for your benefit.

CONTENT
There are multiple parts of this PDF (over 1,000 words)

As of right now I am editing the final parts, I made this now so while I work on it I can post later without having to wait 6 minutes. Thanks.
The price for this is $20/0.05 BTC or the equivalent in PayPal and will always stay that way until rates change.

reviews & vouches
I personally think that the book is very informative & filled with screenshots for what to do. If you get things right, you'll definitely be able to earn money very quickly and get started. However I'm not sure whether you'll make $200+ a week, it all depends. But that said it's definitely not a scam and it's not illegal or immoral in any way.

Ok I have just received the vouch copy from OP. First thing I have to say: Yeah you don't have to invest a single penny for it but! But you have to put some effort into it so as to make money from it. Secondly, This is totally legit method with no kinds of black hat things in here so you don't have to worry at all. Thirdly, this takes time to be able to make money on it so don't ask for fast money! This is the kind of method which can be considered long-term. Fourthly, the details included in the pdf are well-written and easy to follow. Finally, can you make $200 per week with this? YES! ABSOLUTELY! Everything you have to do is stick to the method and be consistent! Don't give up what you are doing. By then, $200? You can even more than that! Thanks once again for the vouch copy! I am doing it at the moment and hope that I can receive my first payment soon!

Regards
zodiac3011

Alright, I read the guide and went through with some steps even. It's easy to work through the steps and the guide helps a lot by providing detailed instructions. As of profit, I'd say that it requires some dedication, but it's possible to make money doing what the guide describes. To be perfectly honest though, 200$ sounds like a stretch, maybe OP knows better.
Robertt (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 04:25:18 AM

Looking to give out ONE more review copy.
Please DO NOT ask for one if you know you won't leave a review, that pisses me off.
After that sales will be discounted one final time @ 0.03 BTC/PP/DOGE/LTC for a week.
Thanks.
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 04:38:41 AM

hi Can I get one vouch copy? If it is verified, I will give you vouch.

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 04:51:45 AM

So, where is the payment proof and we will be paid in USD or BTC? Let me guess, the method is about get paid to promote another's Instagram account?

Life sucks.
Robertt (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 04:53:01 AM

So, where is the payment proof and we will be paid in USD or BTC? Let me guess, the method is about get paid to promote another's Instagram account?

No, this is not about promoting another persons Instagram account. That's too simple.
You get paid in USD, but exchanging to BTC is really easy..
I don't need to post payment proof, considering the fact that I'm on an iPad and it takes forever getting photos then uploading to a hosting site. Just look at the reviews for proof on this method.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 05:11:11 AM

No, this is not about promoting another persons Instagram account. That's too simple.
You get paid in USD, but exchanging to BTC is really easy..
I don't need to post payment proof, considering the fact that I'm on an iPad and it takes forever getting photos then uploading to a hosting site. Just look at the reviews for proof on this method.
Yes, but if you can provide proof of earnings, it will encourage people to buy your method. But not fake transactions though.
TBH, the reviews by by Redrose, zodiac3011 and worhiper_-_ means nothing because they just believe that the method will work "If you get things right", "Finally, can you make $200 per week with this? YES! ABSOLUTELY! ", "it's possible to make money doing what the guide describes" but there is no proof of earnings. Well, though it is still up to you if you want to provide proofs or not.
Just saying.

Life sucks.
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 10:06:31 AM

I just got one vouch copy. Thanks. I was trying it step by step provided by the guides now. The guides seem legit and legal. There is no need much work. Not sure how much I can earn. Any way I will report to you how much I can earn in one week' time.

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
Robertt (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 10:41:08 AM

I just got one vouch copy. Thanks. I was trying it step by step provided by the guides now. The guides seem legit and legal. There is no need much work. Not sure how much I can earn. Any way I will report to you how much I can earn in one week' time.

Thank you for the review.
This is still for sale! You can get it now for 0.03 BTC/DOGE/LTC/PP/AGC.
It's going back to 0.05 BTC soon.
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:23:25 AM

i do not want to buy because i dont think so its going to work because when you can make 800$ a month with this method then why dont you use it and make money instead of selling it for some bucks ?

i can get a vouch copy by the was if you still have any to review my opinion

Lokonius

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:46:25 AM

Hello, can you please answer these few questions...

How much time/work per day does it take to earn something?

How do you get paid? PP, bitcoin, other methods?

Is there a minimum you need to accumulate before you can get your money?

Can anyone from any country do this?

For how long do you expect you can make money with this method (can method stop working after some time for any reason and what are chances that it will happen)?

Is there anything illegal in this method?

I think many others want to know answers so please be kind and reply to all of these questions.  Lips sealed
Robertt (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:47:38 AM

Hello, can you please answer these few questions...

How much time/work per day does it take to earn something?

How do you get paid? PP, bitcoin, other methods?

Is there a minimum you need to accumulate before you can get your money?

Can anyone from any country do this?

For how long do you expect you can make money with this method (can method stop working after some time for any reason and what are chances that it will happen)?

Is there anything illegal in this method?

I think many others want to know answers so please be kind and reply to all of these questions.  Lips sealed

You get paid in PayPal, you can exchange it to Bitcoin easily.
There is no minimum you need to accumulate. Any country is allowed to do this. The method cannot be stopped, it's not one of those type of methods. Nothing illegal in this method, read the reviews Smiley
Lokonius

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:54:06 AM

Thank you for fast reply... only one answer is missing though...
How much time/effort/work per day do you think it would take me to earn lets say.... $75 per week?

Also... paypal to bitcoin was always hell for me... I mean I needed like $15 bitcoin few days ago and I still didn't get to buy it... but that's not on topic...
Robertt (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:55:33 AM

Thank you for fast reply... only one answer is missing though...
How much time/effort/work per day do you think it would take me to earn lets say.... $75 per week?

Also... paypal to bitcoin was always hell for me... I mean I needed like $15 bitcoin few days ago and I still didn't get to buy it... but that's not on topic...

Sorry, missed it.
For your exchange issue, you can use an exchange site like Paxful. It's fast and takes a small rate depending on the seller.
As for the time required, it's around an hour a day spread throughout the day any time you want. It takes a few weeks to get everything ready, once it's all done you just need like 10-20 minutes a day to start making the money.
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:59:58 AM

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
Robertt (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 11:19:01 AM

Thanks for the review, cool that you pay it on an image Wink
Still for sale! 0.03 BTC / DOGE / LTC / PAYPAL
Good opportunity to buy this now, because BTC price is going down so this is cheaper than cheap.
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 12:24:59 PM

Thanks for the review, cool that you pay it on an image Wink
Still for sale! 0.03 BTC / DOGE / LTC / PAYPAL
Good opportunity to buy this now, because BTC price is going down so this is cheaper than cheap.

i made it in image since it will be mre legit .. cant be changed ya ? Smiley i will put my signature/watermark on it and send u so that u can put it anywhere u want.

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
rienelber

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 12:34:50 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2016, 08:02:54 PM by rienelber

Are programming skills needed for this to work?
have any available? is it cheaper if i trade directly with you through here?

tks a lot!

will buy soon.

edit: bought and it's working like a charm! One doubt: I can't change email, is that a problem?
Robertt (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 12:36:08 PM

Are programming skills needed for this to work?

No programming skills are required for this to work.
No coding skills required either, depends on a few things but for the most part you won't even need to go on a browser.
Robertt (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 02:54:23 PM

Huge discount for the next two buyers!
0.01 BTC for two lucky people.
Address to send to: 1HEmSUW3CLUwhMi1UoU2EYpPHMDa2NripP
PM me to take advantage of this deal before it's taken.
Anyone who purchases the ebook gets lifetime updates.
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 03:34:43 PM

Ok, will have 0.01BTC in a minute.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: