Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:47:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is DEAD...  (Read 9775 times)
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 04:39:14 AM

What the.. are you kidding? Im new in bitcoin and now dead

Don't worry friend , in my view point it will not happen in near time. Bitcoin will always glory during the user of bitcoin still use it.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 07:17:13 AM

Reposting these BTC s dead articles achieves nothing but creates additional FUD. Just ignore them, dont let banker fucks have their satisfaction.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 09:37:42 AM

Best way to get more publicity for papers is to attack someone..
It is obvious they dont even know how bitcoin works but they still love to flame it..
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 10:29:49 AM

Bitcoin is dead should be translated to i want to buy bitcoin. Its funny how people even waste the time bothering to post about how dead it is.  Probably got buy orders in below i should imagine.
Wobberdk

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 10:42:29 AM

Reposting these BTC s dead articles achieves nothing but creates additional FUD. Just ignore them, dont let banker fucks have their satisfaction.

This is the best way to minimize those stupid obituaries. If we just ignore them, then we're making "less profitable" to publish this kind of article in the first place.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 02:23:31 AM

Bitcoin is dead should be translated to i want to buy bitcoin. Its funny how people even waste the time bothering to post about how dead it is.  Probably got buy orders in below i should imagine.

It was all just a scheme for Hearn to buy up some cheap BTC while the price recovers back up and get huge profits. While the news was spread among different media (with the purpose to destroy Bitcoin) it has in part been a good thing for it in order to lower prices a little more and buy cheap Bitcoins. Some of my profits from part time job goes to Bitcoin, so I am buying cheap BTC as well and storing it on paper wallets for the next price increase. The halving would bring pretty interesting results to the price, I guess. Bitcoin is far from being dead. It is much more alive than what you can think of. (probably even most than other alts)  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 02:31:58 AM

I thought it was and I still think it's mortally wounded but these recent vital signs are kinda giving me the idea that Bitcoin is really worse than a cat, 99 lives indeed. Either way I firmly believe something drastic need to change in the next upcoming months or years for Bitcoin to actually get traction in the mainstream. If it doesn't create a demand from common and casual internet users (you know, like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc) then it is doomed, it can't survive just as a commodity or speculation tool.
GetClams.com

Activity: 179
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 02:32:16 AM

So is the iphone...

"There's no chance that the iPhone is going to get any significant market share."

--- Steve Ballmer, USA Today, April 30, 2007.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:52:48 PM

I thought it was and I still think it's mortally wounded but these recent vital signs are kinda giving me the idea that Bitcoin is really worse than a cat, 99 lives indeed. Either way I firmly believe something drastic need to change in the next upcoming months or years for Bitcoin to actually get traction in the mainstream. If it doesn't create a demand from common and casual internet users (you know, like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc) then it is doomed, it can't survive just as a commodity or speculation tool.

Indeed. I think that the first thing that needs to be sorted out is the block size issue. There has been controversies among BTC users regarding this issue, but if we could all put ourselves together we could achieve something for the benefit of BTC. Other than that, it might die if this is not fixed real soon. Just sharing my opinion.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 12:22:36 AM

Yeah 99 lives Grin

The problem with btc is that it needs only ONE failure to crash.
If the price goes too low, miners will start dumping so price wil get even lower. Then no one will buy cause waiting for lower prices...

It's a vicious circle, there is a psychological and logical price we must not reach, else bitcoin will really die.

ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:35:02 AM

Well I don't see the price sitting at 0 cents. So I don't think that Bitcoin is dead.

I agree with you dude. Still price is there for bitcoin in world market. Price is increasing day by day. Many adoption is also ongoing in bitcoin community. I think op should have think about it and its anonymous as well.Wink
True. while bitcoin was worth. there are still people using bitcoin to transact, we need not fear when bitcoin will die. so far users continues to grow. its still far from dead
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:50:49 AM

When the price goes up, it's dying.
When it goes down, it's dying.
When new merchants adopt Bitcoin, it's dying.
When more users discover Bitcoin, it's dying.

Whatever Bitcoin does it is always dying. It has the longest terminal illness of any technology in history.

On a serious note, Bitcoin is not dead. This is just one guy who left bitcoin to work for a bank and is now spreading FUD.
this is how government working to make bitcoin looks bad and people starting follow the government to shitting around bitcoin users
bitraine

Activity: 348

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 02:41:05 AM

bitcoin wont die, even if does ,its a long way to go to reach 1$, so dont panic guys
baazju

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:03:58 AM

If bitcoin is dead why did I just buy something using it?

Beware of scammers.
PakistanHockeyfan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 08:03:53 AM

To be honest, I would very much like it if people didn't post threads with an offensive title within insulting Bitcoin, as this is a Bitcoin forum. Sometimes it's usually a bait title, and sometimes it isn't. Either route you take, I would appreciate less negativity on this forum. Let's just focus on the good.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 08:08:19 AM

Bitcoin is not dead...

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 08:10:59 AM

Bitcoin is not dead...

He s being sarcastic. This is all usual FUD, stop dumping this thread or even better, lock it.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
JAyThaRevo

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 02:58:09 PM

Bitcoin is not dead...

Yeah bitcoin is neither dead nor it will be dead in the coming future, no doubt it might loose the value in future but it is not possible that it will simply disappear, bitcoin is only dead in the minds of the people that hates bitcoins.
matete

Activity: 210

=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:13:12 PM

I believe bitcoin is here to stay. The many fights it receives from mainstream media and banks is just meant to make it strong rather than weak. It cannot be dead when its price over 350usd
kyrios_

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 04:00:54 PM

Lol what is the point of such a thread?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: